Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

so last night after i got done hanging with my pegisister, SunnyRayshine, i drew luna. and listened to my little pony music at the same time. yup. 

if you want your oc to look this epic go ahead and give me a ref and i will do my best!

:o I wish I could give you 40 freaking trillion brohoofs! I can't beilieve you did that with pencil! It's like SO much better than anything I could have done!

• Brohoof 1

ohmy.png I wish I could give you 40 freaking trillion brohoofs! I can't beilieve you did that with pencil! It's like SO much better than anything I could have done!

haah that made me laugh- there have been so many pony comments to day that my maw aches from smiling for so long!  thank you very much!

• Brohoof 1

Dude, that is absolutely amazing. You should definitely try to make a commission of this if you haven't already. I can almost guarantee someone would consider buying it. That's beautiful. Nice work, looking forward to seeing more.

• Brohoof 1

Dude, that is absolutely amazing. You should definitely try to make a commission of this if you haven't already. I can almost guarantee someone would consider buying it. That's beautiful. Nice work, looking forward to seeing more.

haha thank you very much!yea thats what im gonna try to do- but im not sure how to go about it- i mean im still reeling from the epicness that happened by drawing her!

yeah, i would love a drawing biggrin.png, that would be awesome, this is my OC, Midnight Moon http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-moon-r121 i would love to see how this turns out ^.^ and take your time! x3

i'll start working on it sometime today- how would you like your oc? or what would you like it to be doing in the picture? something simple though-

That is amazing. Wow. Might I ask how long did it take you to draw that? Gosh I can't stop staring at it. You are a really good artist.

thank you very much! i took about three hours to draw this particular peice. haha thank you thank you very much! im so proud of her!

Holy flip! That is totally mind blowing! It's so awesome! I wish I could draw like that :'( I hand painted my profile picture, but it's nothing compared to your picture!

it looks really good! haha thank you so much for the complement, it's crazy to know that im still getting comments long after i posted this and it makes me so happy to know that ponies still apreciate it!

• Brohoof 1

I love Luna and all her art so much! Can you do more? It's so awesome! Have you done any other art? I still am shocked at the awesomeness of that image!

haha here is my current deveint art page - http://adelind13.deviantart.com/ wich has some of my better works. then i have this page 

http://BIackFang,deviantart.com/ wich has all of my art that ive ever posted- only im deleteing that page sometime next week and transfering all that art to the adelind13 account

haha here is my current deveint art page - http://adelind13.deviantart.com/ wich has some of my better works. then i have this page 

http://BIackFang,deviantart.com/ wich has all of my art that ive ever posted- only im deleteing that page sometime next week and transfering all that art to the adelind13 account

did you get my refrence? if not ill post it again x3, im just excited to see what do you do with my oc, havent had him drawn yet so this will be new.

• Brohoof 1

That's so pretty!

I'm doing a Luna drawing atm, but it's no where near as good a this! Mind if I use this as a ref pic for Luna's position? Of course I will not copy it, but I wanted a lovely majestic pose like this one, and this is perfect.

• Brohoof 1

it's the pony on ur banner right? i sure did and im working on it. i hope you like the way it turned out when im done drawing it for ya

That's so pretty!

I'm doing a Luna drawing atm, but it's no where near as good a this! Mind if I use this as a ref pic for Luna's position? Of course I will not copy it, but I wanted a lovely majestic pose like this one, and this is perfect.

be sure to refer the drawing back to this one so i have credit where it's due. other then that sure! quote me when your done so i can see it !

Wow, I just saw you got featured on EQD! Way to go! I can only hope some day I might be good enough to be on there. Not that I need to be, it's just nice to be recognized for your work.

REALLY!? where? could you send me the link so i can see? ooh im so excited i want to see! where can i find my picture of her!? omg i wants to see it! awesomeness just happned!

REALLY!? where? could you send me the link so i can see? ooh im so excited i want to see! where can i find my picture of her!? omg i wants to see it! awesomeness just happned!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/03/drawfriend-stuff-751.html#more

scroll down, you're number thirty seven. Congratulations! You deserve it. I'm sure it won't be the last time we see your art being featured.

• Brohoof 1

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/03/drawfriend-stuff-751.html#more

scroll down, you're number thirty seven. Congratulations! You deserve it. I'm sure it won't be the last time we see your art being featured.

really you think so? ! thats so awesome ! ive only ever been featured once and that was for my oc nagare boshi. i was excited then too!

Very nice

:3 the extra dark lining around the glow of her hair really makes it pop and composition wise it's very, very nice.

If you do more, please share it with us!

thank you very much! i will be sure to share all my pony art here and it looks like for me, things are starting to turn around for the better! ponies are really begining to notice that i have ponytential skill here!

• Brohoof 1

UQWYRUAHUASHFU WAT!??! *wipes eyes* O_O WAT?

oh God! it's beautiful, I have no words! no words! Omigosh!!!! >-<

since you said it on your first post, please, please! can you please! draw Motion and Beat? (if you can't draw both, choose Motion XD)

here are some refs of both of them.

Motion Spark

post-5888-0-68469500-1362262319_thumb.png
motion_spark___gala_outfit_by_kyle23emma

Beat Spark

beat_spark___main_artwork_by_kyle23emma-

beat_spark___final_design_by_kyle23emma-
post-5888-0-31958000-1351741666_thumb.png
post-5888-0-07624600-1359681328_thumb.png

Edited by Sparkity
  • Brohoof 1

UQWYRUAHUASHFU WAT!??! *wipes eyes* O_O WAT?

oh God! it's beautiful, I have no words! no words! Omigosh!!!! >-<

since you said it on your first post, please, please! can you please! draw Motion and Beat? (if you can't draw both, choose Motion XD)

here are some refs of both of them.

Motion Spark

img-1297135-1-motion_spark___gala_outfit

Beat Spark

img-1297135-2-beat_spark___main_artwork_

img-1297135-3-beat_spark___final_design_

yea i cqan do both. though, it may take some time to do them because of the other requeasts but i will surly do them if you would like :)

As Rainbow Dash would say...

SO AWESOME!

This is an amazing drawing, and you should be very proud of it.

Keep being an epic artist.

Brohoof /)

thank you very much! i am so very proud of it! i want to do a bigger drawing of it and then hand it on my wall even! i will try my best !

I really need a real OC... Anyway, mind drawing Pinkamena and (possibly) Robodashie?

Robodashie:

post-4258-0-18474800-1364008188_thumb.jpg

If they could be either

A. Dissecting Twilight, or

B. Being all sad and depressed,

That would be epic.

• Brohoof 1

I really need a real OC... Anyway, mind drawing Pinkamena and (possibly) Robodashie?

Robodashie:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

If they could be either

A. Dissecting Twilight, or

B. Being all sad and depressed,

That would be epic.

yea i could do that, but i can't see the image of robodashie im afraid. it would feel creepy to draw pinkie and rainbow dissecting twilight... so im gonna go with b.

• Brohoof 1

Wowww. This is beautiful it just looks so majestic and it even looks like it is like a painting, I normally am not one for black and white art, but dang.. This is really great :).

Your art is amazing adelind :).

• Brohoof 1

so last night after i got done hanging with my pegisister, SunnyRayshine, i drew luna. and listened to my little pony music at the same time. yup. 

if you want your oc to look this epic go ahead and give me a ref and i will do my best!

these are simply primarliy sketches of what your oc will look like. once i am done with them i will requote  you all and post you final drawings. thank you for being patient with me in this and i hope to have them done soon ! :)

PHENOMENAL! absolutely stunning! Like seriously one of the best fan arts I've seen, The detail and proportions are more than exquisite!

these are simply primarliy sketches of what your oc will look like. once i am done with them i will requote  you all and post you final drawings. thank you for being patient with me in this and i hope to have them done soon ! :)

you have the makings of a superb artist ^.^ great job, i hope to see more of your work in the future, beacuse i will brohoof, every. single. one biggrin.png

I had actually made a request in your old request thread, but I would gladly consider a commission in the future.  I just commissioned a few artists, though, so I've gotta hold off for a bit before I pay for more.  img-1288770-1-tongue.png

post-13386-0-47987100-1364233903_thumb.jpg

post-13386-0-47064000-1364233913_thumb.jpg

post-13386-0-10031700-1364233925_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4