Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Absolutely a phenomenal piece of work.  The mane and tail are done with such detail and fluidity and the shading is quite lovely.  You deserve every bit of praise for this one and I hope to see more, as you have gained a fan in me.

thank you very much! i think i was in a trance as i worked on her because im trying to do a poster and it's going to be hard to replicate it :( thank you

ive been doodling all my life- i didn't get serious with it until about maybe two years ago- but i wasn't taught anything- basics i learned by watching others and replicating the art i wanted

I would pay for a vinyl scratch poster or drawing w/e if you have time for a commission :P you definitely have great ability and I wish you luck on your book!

• Brohoof 1

I would pay for a vinyl scratch poster or drawing w/e if you have time for a commission tongue.png you definitely have great ability and I wish you luck on your book!

i belive posters will be 75$ and they are 22 by 28 and it will either be detailed line work or pencil depending on your preference

if its a drawing  it will be an  8 by 10? i think and they will be 25-50 depending on the difficulty

i belive posters will be 75$ and they are 22 by 28 and it will either be detailed line work or pencil depending on your preference

if its a drawing  it will be an  8 by 10? i think and they will be 25-50 depending on the difficulty

take my money!!! Take all of my money! then set up a booth and Bronycon and take some more of it! :P Seriously though I don't think you will have any shortage of orders :P

• Brohoof 1

how do i do a spoiler tag? ugh! im not good with these things- yea i have done- three others- four actually- doc ginger's icon is one of them

Oh dude, I was totally looking at his avatar today and wondering who did it. XD I think spoilers is just like any other tag, [ spoiler ] and then [ / spoiler ] without the spaces.

• Brohoof 2

take my money!!! Take all of my money! then set up a booth and Bronycon and take some more of it! tongue.png Seriously though I don't think you will have any shortage of orders tongue.png

are you serious? so like you'll order one today? and have it by the end of next week? of vinyl? and what is it that you want? poster or small regular size?

Oh dude, I was totally looking at his avatar today and wondering who did it. XD I think spoilers is just like any other tag, [ spoiler ] and then [ / spoiler ] without the spaces.

yeps i did it! its was my first paid commission! im so excited! i ve never done a tag so i have no idea what im doing! haha isn't that sad?

• Brohoof 1

are you serious? so like you'll order one today? and have it by the end of next week? of vinyl? and what is it that you want? poster or small regular size?

yeps i did it! its was my first paid commission! im so excited! i ve never done a tag so i have no idea what im doing! haha isn't that sad?

Umm dead serious! but I'll send you a PM so we don't keep spamming this thread with our conversation :P if thats ok with you that is

• Brohoof 1

Nah! It doesn't look like you've been on the site that long, and I have no idea of your previous experience with forums, if any at all. I just know tags because I've been on forums awhile. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Nah! It doesn't look like you've been on the site that long, and I have no idea of your previous experience with forums, if any at all. I just know tags because I've been on forums awhile. wink.png

ive never done forums. ever. never ever ever! and yea i havn't been here that long buit i feel like ive progressed a very long way

Umm dead serious! but I'll send you a PM so we don't keep spamming this thread with our conversation tongue.png if thats ok with you that is

hahaha spamming? is it spamming? lol and how do i get a pony message- wait never mind- i forgot there for a moment! awesome! great!

• Brohoof 1

I wanna see your Vinyl poster, definitely post it here when it's done! I looove Vinyl, she's so awesome wink.png I wish I could afford a $75 one.

~SparkBrony

i will- but only after it's been paid for becaus i don't want people taking it before and then backing out being satisfied with the smaller image :(

i will- but only after it's been paid for becaus i don't want people taking it before and then backing out being satisfied with the smaller image sad.png

^^ I feel unloved :( haha thinking I would be unsatisfied with such a kickass poster! BUT FEAR NOT! I shall pay ASAP when it's done s you can all continue to praise this amazing work. Now I shall regress before I inflate any egos!

• Brohoof 1

^^ I feel unloved sad.png haha thinking I would be unsatisfied with such a kickass poster! BUT FEAR NOT! I shall pay ASAP when it's done s you can all continue to praise this amazing work. Now I shall regress before I inflate any egos!

lol yay! so you want vinly and im in the process of making a vinly now! im so excited! yaya! i can't believe im going somewhere! i feel so loved!

• Brohoof 1

If you were a pony, ur cutiemark would be a pencil and paints.

That's an awesome picture! And you did it with pencil? Wow.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! biggrin.png

lol i do more then just art- art is just my background - i love helping others and really making them happy. lol idk i figure my cutie mark is a dragon with the end of the dragon's tale multi colored to represent a paint brush.

thank you very much!

HOLY BALLS!!!! This is amazing! Possibly the most fantastic Pony related artwork I have ever! I mean, the shading, the detail, the everything! Nothing about this can be 20% cooler than it already is!

• Brohoof 1

HOLY BALLS!!!! This is amazing! Possibly the most fantastic Pony related artwork I have ever! I mean, the shading, the detail, the everything! Nothing about this can be 20% cooler than it already is!

haha thank you very much! i actually am very proud of this peice since not only have i gained many friends but fans as well from this peice alone!  i love it and thank you very very much!

Can you do mine? I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE if you did mine! Your a great ( REALLY GREAT) artist from the looks of it and i would like it to be EPIC!!! I will put it as my profile pic and give you credit if you do that! wub.png 

• Brohoof 1