mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

Bitch (explicit/NSFW) by D12. Song shits all over political correctness and is pretty damn hilarious.

• Brohoof 2

MLPFSignature.png.59d9585b08bc894da6c58dade70c9bab.png

Think I shall re-watch Angel Beats at some point.

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

Blumenkranz is the perfect blend of downtempo electronica with light Gregorian elements...I absolutely love it.

Ain't much I can do but I do what I can, But I'm not a fool there's no need to pretend

And just because you got yourself in some shi-, It doesn't mean I have to come deal with it

You handle your own when you become a man, And become a man when you handle your own

Ain't much I can do, but I do what I can, But what can I do if I do till it's gone?

Dj Broiler, aw man  his songs used to be about beer and protein powder and shit...(sadly) he's changed a lot since then.

Yeah, I thought his music videos were hilarious haha... his music's still great... I just don't think they're as funny. 

Edited by Sudo Krenton
  • Brohoof 1

Playing Fallout 3 like a mad mare. Bongo Bongo bongo I don't' wanna leave the congo oh no no no no.. :kindness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDF2xfcbv8

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

*sigh* Love Me Like You Do by Elie Goulding -_-

My cousin just keeps playing it over and over and it's a little catchy.....worst part is that it's from the freakin Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack....Lord help me :(

sig-17140.sig-17140.qxIEHLT.png

My OC: http://mlpforums.com...pink-mist-r3726 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF ME HERE!!

Want a sig like this? Check out my thread!

One of the new Godsmack songs, "Generation Day"

The chorus in particular is very catchy

Regards,

PlunderSteed

Bassist, pianist, and backing vocalist for MLP-themed metal band Draconequus.  Check out our latest music video, a metal cover of "Tricks up my Sleeve" here.

Bassist, pianist, and vocalist for MLP-themed alt rock band Worst Princess.  Check our recent live performance of "Shine Like Rainbows" here.