Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

I'm not usually one to geek out about instrumental only music. But oh my god. This is such an amazing track, especially for being only a single instrument. Dark Souls Bosses almost always have these huge, epic orchestral pieces. Not here. It's a simple song on the piano. With only white keys. But ohhh man it still invokes so much emotion. It's such a perfect track for the final boss of DS1. A sad, dying God of a dying world, both a shell of what they once were. Everything leads up to this, but it isn't some grand fight against this unbeatable, all powerful God. You're basically mercy killing this tired, hollow old man and taking his place. This song conveys it all so well, I love it.

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Castle Bleck said:

"When Will I See You Smile Again?" by Bell Biv Devoe:

Is your name a reference to Super Paper Mario?

On 2024-03-04 at 2:22 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

This remix from a Game Gear title:Daydreaming:  

The game itself actually had a really good soundtrack! I played it on the Sonic Mega Collection years ago and never got past the third zone without the level select. :P

In terms of music, my favourite track was probably Scrambled Eggs Zone. It's so menacing!

• smile 1

4 hours ago, Cash In said:

The game itself actually had a really good soundtrack! I played it on the Sonic Mega Collection years ago and never got past the third zone without the level select. :P

In terms of music, my favourite track was probably Scrambled Eggs Zone. It's so menacing!

Try Aqua Lake Zone.  Sonic being underwater:Cozy:  

18 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Another blocked video above:sunny:  

Is it??? :o

Well dang .....

If memory serves is uploaded by Parlaphone so they're blocking your country. :unamused:

Let's try this one, it's their own channel (SOS)

• Party! 1

Eisenfunk - Pestilenz

One of those songs that kinda sneaks up on you. I didn't think I liked it as much when I listened to it for the first time, but it really grew on me XD
Kinda makes me nostalgic :P