Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Finding Nemo 2

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Hello and bro hoof /)

Do you bronies remember the 2003 blockbuster Finding Nemo? Well, it is one of my favorite movies, and they just announced a sequel called Finding Dory.

Do you guys like the movie Finding Nemo, and if you do, do you think Finding Dory would be a good idea? I think it will be great, and I cannot wait!

Tell me in the comments!

/)

I absolutely love Finding Nemo! Actually, Dory was my favourite character so I'm looking forward to Finding Dory. I think that just the traits in her character alone would make for a good lost story. I wonder if Nemo is a bit older? Or maybe he'll adventure with his dad to find her!

• Brohoof 1

Sounds like fun. Also sounds like there is much promise for the movie. Ellen deGeneres is once more voicing Dory, and she seems to be rather positive about the script. I'll be interested to see how this plays out.

I remember hearing about a supposed sequel around 2004. About time they made it. On one hand, I'm nervous after Cars 2. On the other, Ellen DeGeneres has been advocating for a sequel and I love Ellen, so hey, I'll give it a shot.

Do you have a source for this? Because, I'm the biggest Disney freak there is, and I haven't heard of such a thing until now. So, can I get a link to a source? I guess I'll have to Google this. I'll be looking for Dory in Monsters Universjity, since Pixar always hints their next movie as one of the Pixar Easter Eggs.

The announcement of the sequel was made (I believe) Monday of this week, which of course was April Fool's day. God I hate that "holiday".

Good to see that the sequel is revealed thanks to Ellen DeGeneres!

Probably gonna be about them finding Dory's relatives! It's gonna be released in 2014/2015

"No, seriously, it runs in the family!" -beat- "Where are they...?"

Strange how a throwaway joke could become an entire movie plot. It makes sense, though, considering that up until that point Dory wouldn't have any family or friends except for Marlin, Nemo, and the sharks.

*interested*

I can't wait to see it. I know Pixar will not let us down, I wouldn't say the same for Disney. But, I heard rumors that Nemo would be lost again I'm not sure.

I can't wait for it.  Dory was my favorite character in the last movie so this one should be right up my alley.  It will be cool to see what they can do underwater now as opposed to what they did before.

I can't wait to see it. I know Pixar will not let us down, I wouldn't say the same for Disney. But, I heard rumors that Nemo would be lost again I'm not sure.

I highly doubt he'll be lost again. The movie is call Finding Dory, so here's my theory:

Dory somehow remembers her family, so she has to go look for them. She leaves in the middle of the night, worring Marlin and Nemo, and they go and find her. Like the first movie, Marlin gets help from other fish, and they eventually find Dory.

/)

This'll be less about Dory, and more about story.

DeGeneres does a great job. Albert Brooks is great. The other characters are great. So, the foundation is set, and now it's up to the writers to make it hilarious and compelling. It'll either rock, or be lousy. I'm hoping some of that Toy Story 2 magic kicks in. :)

I'm not excited about Finding Nemo 2. Not at all. Why? Cars 2 was a sequel Disney leaned on Pixar to make, even though they didn't want to. I feel this is the same way. This isn't like the Toy Story sequels, which were made by the Pixar team because they loved it, not purely for the money. I don't get the same vibe from this. However, if Monsters University turns out well, my faith in this movie will be established.