General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Stress levels are high, and I really wish I could just smash something with a hammer...

I've got two videos that require editing for the YouTubes, and one of them has a deadline.

Stress levels are high, and I really wish I could just smash something with a hammer...

I've got two videos that require editing for the YouTubes, and one of them has a deadline.

Do you have time to take a break? You should drink tea, maybe eat some sunflower seeds.

And perhaps when you're free, can you help me with something? It requires your Photoshop skills.

Aaaaaaaand hi guys! What's up? (Dear Celestia, I have been too little time over here...).

Oh my... So sorry! Sometimes my memory get hazy, I'm not very good at remembering names.

Nah, it's alright. You have no idea how much that happens to me. Curse the memory of the names as it is one of the trickiests. ALong with the faces and the school stuff. :mellow:

Well, for those who loves to over-analyze things, Merriwhether is a bane

Not to me, and you should know this. :mellow:

@, HAPPY BIRTHDAY VISCRA! :D I guess I should say "May you find all the diapers that make you happy on your day"? :P

Now that's reminds me of something. Do ponies' capabilities of learning new things be determined by his or her cutie mark? Like it would be impossible for a mare to learn fire magic when her CM is snow

The cutie mark says what is the TALENT. It doesn't deprive from other things. For example, a fire cutie mark might mean one is good with fire, but one CAN handle ice and ALMOST as good with it.

@, By the way, why did you mention Argentina on temperature talk stuff? 

• Brohoof 1

I think I've just figured out why my audio and video go so out of sync.

Most of my old videos were edited with a drop-frame timecode, meaning a frame gets dropped every few minutes. After an hour, there's a delay of almost 4 seconds between video and audio.

Hopefully I'm right in using a non-drop-frame timecode for my new vid :D

Do you have time to take a break? You should drink tea, maybe eat some sunflower seeds.
Break: I'm on break almost all the time

Tea: I've drunk way too much tea today, and my tastebuds are starting to get sick of that taste.

Maybe I should go back to coffee...

Sunflower seeds: I haven't had sunflower seeds since I was 6...

All I remember is that I hated them.

And perhaps when you're free, can you help me with something? It requires your Photoshop skills.
Sounds cool. I'm always up for helpy type stuff.

Sounds cool. I'm always up for helpy type stuff.
So you're free now? Okie dokes!

Your task is to get this cutie mark onto Asteria's flank. I made this in one the few pony creator things. It doesn't let you apply a cutie mark, and I tried to add it in Gimp, but I have no idea what I'm doing.

Pony

Asteria_3.png

Cutie Mark

quill.png

And maybe smooth the edges while you're at it. Make her look nice. Thank you in advance.

Working on tickets, like a boss tech support monkey.

Sooo... Y'all have any issues that you are keeping from me?

I know the fast reply box is being wonky.

• Brohoof 1

Working on tickets, like a boss tech support chicken.

Fixed that one for you. :)

• Brohoof 6

Working on tickets, like a boss tech support monkey.

Well, I might randomly get redirected at any given time to some page about some eyeblaster thing...

I should have screencapped it the times its happens, which has been somewhat frequent at times, but I didn't.

If i happens again I'll be sure to screencap it.

• Brohoof 1

Fixed that one for you. :)

Thank you Jonke... Now... Dat avatar. I can haz hugs???

Well, I might randomly get redirected at any given time to some page about some eyeblaster thing...

I should have screencapped it the times its happens, which has been somewhat frequent at times, but I didn't.

If i happens again I'll be sure to screencap it.

I just kneecapped that bit of nastiness a few minutes ago... At least... I think that I did. :3 

It shouldn't happen anymore, that's for sure.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you Jonke... Now... Dat avatar. I can haz hugs???

Sure, why not! ^^ *Hugs*

Let's see how long it will last before i switch to the next pony on the list. :)

• Brohoof 1

I just received my last Hanukkah present, and I am now the proud owner of a copy of Borderlands 2. I also have Munchkin Apocalypse now too. Perhaps I'll mix it with Munchkin Zombies and have a Zombie Apocalypse! 

• Brohoof 1

I feel like being random. I hope you guys don't mind.

GCT...minding randomness.........I fail to see how these two phrases can relate to each other. 

• Brohoof 1