General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Um...here, let me try a random question.

If your pony was a random background pony in a new episode, and you had to give a line for your character, what would that line be, or instead of a line, what would s/he do?

Can't bring anything to the story. Must be able to interject into nearly any scene in the background, as either a funny moment or simply mugging for the camera a la Lyra.

• Brohoof 2

If your pony was a random background pony in a new episode, and you had to give a line for your character, what would that line be, or instead of a line, what would s/he do?

Can't bring anything to the story. Must be able to interject into nearly any scene in the background, as either a funny moment or simply mugging for the camera a la Lyra.

>Implying everyone has an OC

My guy would probably start dancing on the spot.

7Crdz3K.png

Would that be Gangnam Style, the Macarena, or the Electric Slide? Or is there a different dance you're thinking of?
I actually had something different in mind, but Gangnam wouldn't be bad.

Especially considering this.

Ps, if you're on Chrome and I forget the other one, it won't animate on your end.

img-1008406-1-eW2JP.png

Though, it really just depends on what he is currently listening to and how into it he is.

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

Hmm... I dunno, maybe something about video games... :P Electrobolt's cutie mark is that of a video game controller, I mean x)

I think just having Nova stand around would be sufficient.

capturenovavector.png

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

a0AgWVX.png

<>

pop-quiz: how many times do you get an old motherboard, a midi tower, and an album from your school? because i just did; the motherboard was gonna be thrown away, as well as the midi tower, so the teacher told me if i wanted to take it home. of course i did, but MAN i'll never do it again. another pop-quiz: how hard do you think it is to carry a midi tower home from school to home if you live a sizable amount away from it? the answer: IT FUCKING HURTS.

the album i got from a teacher. she's pretty awesome, and had told me she had an album she wanted to give me: Hearts of the World by Moonlight Cove. really awesome synthpop with powerful synth textures. i need to give her something next period...

also also, anything i need to change about this picture? (i know there's a few scanlines left on my face, but i forgot the project file at my school sdosfjiooisgoseg):

Bu3tV.jpg

• Brohoof 1

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

Let's play another game.

[img=http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1009168-1-h7250884_A.png]

I party hard with Shining Armor, but then we end up as wanted criminals.

Um, oops?

*Correction: I take it easy on a beach with Aloe and we become wanted criminals.

Well, I guess I can still consider this one a win-sortawin.

I might be a criminal now, but at least my partner is kinda hot.

First time I've ever gotten anything good from these things.

Dear, Celestia. Why couldn't I have had May 12th or 29th and been born with a dragon sign?! ;-;

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

Let's play another game.

[img=http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1009168-1-h7250884_A.png]

Um, oops?

I get in a brutal fight with Twilight and because of that I become the mayor of Ponyville...

Now that everypony in Ponyville is under my rule and Twilight Sparkle is out of the way, my plans are almost complete. MUWHAHAHAHA!

• Brohoof 5

This is a signature.

I get in a brutal fight with Twilight and because of that I become the mayor of Ponyville...

Now that everypony in Ponyville is under my rule and Twilight Sparkle is out of the way, my plans are almost complete. MUWHAHAHAHA!

I guess you must secretly be Trixie.

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Peoiy.png

Let's play another game.

img-1009168-1-h7250884_A.png

That must've been a damn good party ExokU.png

Seems like I'm a rabbit, so... I'm working very hard with Spike, and ends up being his pet... Forever

Tb3eo.png

Well, this was an interesting day.... Now i'm off to sleep. Hopefully something eventful tomorrow.

That Avatar o_o

Sleep tight!

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 3

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Me and Trixie do charity work, and we become wanted criminals because of it. Seems legit.

Trixie with an obvious scam in place, you got dragged into it.

• Brohoof 3

VHerT66.png