General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I hate you so much for reposting this.

Now I have to listen to it and "save Derpy" at least another 10 times for a massive long song.

Um, oops?

I had to prove there are no buses in Equestria. Even though, technically, that's only a fan made video, it is all I've got on the subject matter.

What did I just watch.

Did you like it?

Hm... Should I change it to train stop, like this?

I don't think there'd be a train stop in front of a hotel. Maybe if it is in a town, then it would be nearby.

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Um, oops?

I had to prove there are no buses in Equestria. Even though, technically, that's only a fan made video, it is all I've got on the subject matter.

I'll forgive you for this one.

Cause its crazily catchy and a damn good song.

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

I don't think there'd be a train stop in front of a hotel. Maybe if it is in a town, then it would be nearby.

Hm... I guess I need to rethink thinks. Welp, to the planning board it is.

has anyone here ever seen a shooting star?

If you count a comet as a shooting star, then yes VnCRQ.png

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Spoiler stuff.

Applejack's parents being canonically dead is giving me some major feels right now.

There are a lot of people on derpibooru saying that using the shooting stars as a metaphor for their death was dumb, though... I think it's done pretty tastefully.

Did you like it?

I had no idea what was happening, but sure.

• Brohoof 3

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

possibly. Try me.

Don't go searching too hard, that fanbase is so massive. There is literally no end to it.

I'm off, goodnight thred.

VHerT66.png

possibly.

Try me.

I had no idea what was happening, but sure.

Well, I actually don't know anything about Touhou. But here is some music anyway.

Spoiler stuff.
I thought so too. 

that fanbase is so massive. There is literally no end to it.

We should like, grow bigger than it, then devour the world...

I'm off, goodnight thred.

Sleep well.

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Some might say that we already did, I'm not exactly sure :x
Can you get completely and utter lost inside Bronydom by taking two steps in yet? I think not. We must become bigger and better aligned.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Can you get completely and utter lost inside Bronydom by taking two steps in yet? I think not. We must become bigger and better aligned.

The Touhou fandom is unfathomably huge because it has more time to create fanmade materials. Give this community that much time and you will have something even more mind-boggling :V

Time to go now! I hope we can have some fun burning down the house chatting tomorrow. Se y'all later!

Have a kool-aid

z8ck0.png

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

The Touhou fandom is unfathomably huge because it has more time to create fanmade materials. Give this community that much time and you will have something even more mind-boggling :V

Time to go now! I hope we can have some fun burning down the house chatting tomorrow. Se y'all later!

Have a kool-aid

img-1021026-1-z8ck0.png

That is high-octane nightmare fuel. o_o

Igorrr's new album, Hallelujah, is fuckin awesome. so is The Outside Agency's full-length album, and the grimy dubstep album Adhesion by Balansky and Loop Skywalker. i need to decide which one of those to buy...

oh, and good morning.

It's like this song was meant to be played on piano:

Also shows that Skrillex has some musical merit for coming up with this melody. He isn't ALL bad.

honestly, i don't think Skrillex is worth the hate, really. he has produced some pretty powerful, melodical work in the past, and i feel people just tend to overlook on that fact just because of him "ruining dubstep" because of That One Song.

I just... Holy shit... O_o

I can totally play that :V

inb4 Ganaram.

hey Berrie Pie do you have autism

Baby_Cakes_Ew_S02E13.png

Take it easy, bud.

Hidden in spoilers so people don't go apeshit on me for bringing back this stuff up -_- (I really don't give a fuck if I'm making drama out of this)

I know it's a personal question to ask, and it shouldn't be blurted like that, but the inner nice guy in me told me that some of you were a little more rude and douchy than you needed to be.

Dammit, why don't people tell me these things first? I can never tell if someone is serious or not.....

sounds like the symptoms of... ASPERGERS.

(please don't kill me)

Age is a funny creature. I would challenge anyone to guess my age without looking at my profile (or pulling the number from memory). My money says they would be wrong.

i want a guess, too!

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

Bah, I couldn't find one good enough like the first one.

Among more adorable fluttershy seaponies, I found more cuteness.

post-5987-0-41605500-1356273688.jpg

post-5987-0-32512900-1356273751_thumb.jpg

post-5987-0-00533300-1356273864_thumb.jpg

Yes, I do realize only one is a seapony. 

Edited by Strawberry Tart
  • Brohoof 1

post-3479-0-99003400-1356221355.png

Credit to MatrixChicken for Signature

Credit to Генерал Четник for Avatar

I know want to learn how to beat box. :|

-----------------------

Hey guys, what's up? Also... Has anyone seen or heard anything about Ganny...? He hasn't posted here or in his RP for a few days... I'm beginning to worry about him...

He made a thread about him not being the person he used to be or something a while ago and took, what Im guessing and is hopefully, just a break.

Did you see the thread he made? Or better yet, just the link he left in the thread?

7Crdz3K.png

It's them...?
That painting looks more like a pony spoof of that famous painting where it's a dude and a girl just standing with a pitchfork and stuff. I can't remember the name of it......
Maybe.

The problem I have with the theory is, did none of the three siblings acquire the mane or tail style from what would be the mother? Seems a bit farfetched, even though not impossible.

And also, I just realized something...every single fanfic that proposed that AJ's parents were dead now have that fact as canon, WAY before it was even discovered...

Anyway, good morning guys! :)

Hey guys, what's up? Also... Has anyone seen or heard anything about Ganny...? He hasn't posted here or in his RP for a few days... I'm beginning to worry about him...

Me being slightly tired after making my RP post just about now. :lol: And you're right....I haven't seen him either... :unsure:

I know want to learn how to beat box. :|

I'm pretty sure there was something in google translator that, if you put a especific mumbo jumbo to sound in German, it would be beatbox for some reason. :blink: 

He made a thread about him not being the person he used to be or something a while ago and took, what Im guessing and is hopefully, just a break.   Did you see the thread he made? Or better yet, just the link he left in the thread?

I...didn't know about this... 

• Brohoof 2