General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Weeeeee, haven't posted in the GCT for like 2 days!... :blink:

I shall correct that. Hi guys! What's up? :) And nice to know Sugar Plum is back! :D

• Brohoof 1

All you did was quote me though, you didn't actually respond.

So there, I win.

Weeeeee, haven't posted in the GCT for like 2 days!... :blink:

I shall correct that. Hi guys! What's up? :) And nice to know Sugar Plum is back! :D

Howdy Arc. Where have you been?

Edited by bluetrace

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

And nice to know Sugar Plum is back! :D

tumblr_lwve9x8OvJ1r4kl7qo1_500_large.gif

Hah, I had feeling this would be your reaction. Don't worry you silly filly. *pats head*

I still know that deep inside you thousands of souls are trapped inside you as you corrupt them to the furthest point possible, while giving them the maximum torture that the Universe might as well even allow you to do, while in your mind you plan the destruction and possible conquering of every single world that has been existance, all at the same time. :3

Hah, I had feeling this would be your reaction. Don't worry you silly filly. *pats head*

I still know that deep inside you thousands of souls are trapped inside you as you corrupt them to the furthest point possible, while giving them the maximum torture that the Universe might as well even allow you to do, while in your mind you plan the destruction and possible conquering of every single world that has been existance, all at the same time. :3

and to think all of this inside the entity of one cutebox.

• Brohoof 1

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

• Brohoof 1

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

@,

Everyone can see through that gif.

It is. For certain reason. But I still don't follow them~

That's just silly. No need for searching for awesome stuff, the awesome stuff just comes right to you.

VHerT66.png

*snip*

What? That was the best that I could come up that was evil without overdoing it with violence! :P

and to think all of this inside the entity of one cutebox.

Interesting isn't it? :mellow:

ohai, Arcy!

Hai Haven! :D

• Brohoof 1

@,

Everyone can see through that gif.

That's just silly. No need for searching for awesome stuff, the awesome stuff just comes right to you.

Tsundere gif. Obviously utilised solely for humourous reasoning. As if I would ever legitimately act in such a way that would show how I really feel when people say things. I don't let people see through me very easily.

I mean.

*Typical tsundere response here*

• Brohoof 1

755cde9892.png

whats up Shinobu thanks for all the brohoofs ur my favorite

tumblr_mf49dn9EOn1r64jpho1_100.gif

Tsundere gif. Obviously utilised solely for humourous reasoning. As if I would ever legitimately act in such a way that would show how I really feel when people say things. I don't let people see through me very easily.

I mean.

*Typical tsundere response here*

All I got from this was that I don't know what Tsundere means.

So,

What does Tsundere mean?

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

All I got from this was that I don't know what Tsundere means.

So,

What does Tsundere mean?

"Tsundere is a slang born on the Internet, and it is a word to describe the nature of female anime or game characters. Tsundere is a word combining two words, "Tsun Tsun" and "Dere Dere". Both terms describe attitudes of a person. "Tsun Tsun" is used for cold/blunt/curt attitude, while "Dere Dere" is used when a person becomes spoony in front of his/her lover. 

(Definition is from the game " Tsuyokisu Cool×Sweet ")

Therefore, "Tsundere" is a female character who is usually cold, but she becomes spoony on her lover. Or, she is cold to the main character at first, but she becomes lovestruck later."
-Urban Dictionary

Basically: someone who acts all badass and whatnot, and pretends to dislike it when people compliment them, but secretly enjoys it, and is actually rather sweet and kind on the inside. 
Edited by Shinobu
  • Brohoof 3

755cde9892.png

Umm... *blink*

Basically: someone who acts all badass and whatnot, and pretends to dislike it when people compliment them, but secretly enjoys it, and is actually rather sweet and kind on the inside. 
Sounds cuddly.

@, Would you like to see the longest post I have ever made? It received THREE brohooves from Scootacool.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/35950-pony-mystery-theater-exit-trixie-stage-right/?p=1038531

• Brohoof 3

Flutters_and_Dash.png

@, Would you like to see the longest post I have ever made? It received THREE brohooves from Scootacool.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/35950-pony-mystery-theater-exit-trixie-stage-right/?p=1038531

Hmmm, let's see here *clicks link*.....HOLY HOT DAMN! :o

Thats a lot of text....

:blink:

I'm speechless.

It was very well done as well.

Especially Lapis' dream. It took me a minute to figure out that it was a dream, but thats some crazy imagination to create all of that for one scene.

Oh, and I give it FOUR brohooves.

• Brohoof 2

7Crdz3K.png