Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Even the color schemes matches DrVv5.png

Too bad Rarity is not destined to kill the planet

Uncanny to say the least!

Heck, even the two sides are similar -- Spike and Beast Boy are both originally shown to be comedians, providing comic relief when possibly but as both of their respective shows progressed, they were then shown to be real characters with real feelings. Likewise for Raven/Rarity, both of them are initially perceived to be selfish and slightly vain but they warm up to everyone in due time. happy.png

• Brohoof 3

Likewise for Raven/Rarity, both of them are initially perceived to be selfish and slightly vain but they warm up to everyone in due time. happy.png

And they both have good legs :P

278490__rarity_suggestive_plot_30-minute

*slapped

You never know....

No :c

• Brohoof 5

How did it start?

I woke up, went down stairs, looked out the window, and just got nervous. There's never a good reason. Sometimes being bored makes me nervous. Other times, it's just something in the future that I'm scared about or just generic negativity and pessimism. I can't stand it.

• Brohoof 1

cMW4yre.gif

Cats are evil pricks

Cookie dough ice cream is best!

Eating raw cookie dough can gives you a lot of stomach problems... Mixing it with ice cream would only serve to make it worse

• Brohoof 3

You should try to eat some ice cream, preferably the vanilla one

img-1371674-1-254574__safe_applejack_bab

Or chocolate will do too

I wish it was that easy to get my mind off of things. It never has been. I can't just forget or distract myself. My brain keeps obsessing. Some nights I can't even sleep or I wake up having a panic attack.

• Brohoof 1

Eating raw cookie dough can gives you a lot of stomach problems... Mixing it with ice cream would only serve to make it worse

Cookie dough doesn't necessarily have raw eggs in it.

And I'm sure if ice cream companies had put raw eggs in the dough found in their ice cream, there would have been a lawsuit somewhere along the line.

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 1

@, you finally cropped your Deadmau5 avatar without it being cut off.

OCD relief. So much of it.  

That bothered you? It's actually irritating me because it's not falling off one of the edges.

It looks a bit more boring with it just in the dead center, imo.

• Brohoof 1

That cat still looks really happy....

Lying to try and make poor Star feel bad. Shame on you. :I

And I would've gotten away with it too.

If it wasn't for you kids and your filthy dog >:c!

• Brohoof 2

That bothered you? It's actually irritating me because it's not falling off one of the edges.

My own avatar is actually really starting to bother me, already.

Will probably change it in the near future.

It looks a bit more boring with it just in the dead center, imo.
Eh, it kinda does. That's because it's a single shade and actually centred relative to all angles.

Mine sort of are, but they're all portrait and whatnot with a cutoff at the bottom, and I think it usually kinda works.

why am i rambling so much lel

• Brohoof 1

My own avatar is actually really starting to bother me, already.

Will probably change it in the near future.

Eh, it kinda does. That's because it's a single shade and actually centred relative to all angles.

Mine sort of are, but they're all portrait and whatnot with a cutoff at the bottom, and I think it usually kinda works.

why am i rambling so much lel

Yeah, the hair on the left edge that's just barely touching the border is kinda annoying.

That's why I usually make it some random color and add a glowing effect to it, to spice it up a bit. And the off centered thing, which I was too lazy to do this time.

You're not rambling, you're holding a conversation.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, the hair on the left edge that's just barely touching the border is kinda annoying.
Better?

(the hair at the bottom right is kinda bugging me, now...)

That's why I usually make it some random color and add a glowing effect to it, to spice it up a bit. And the off centered thing, which I was too lazy to do this time.
I decided to add my super high quality, ultra complex purple faded ellipse to this avatar, because it kinda felt a bit bland without something.

I also went in and added those little glare thingies on my signature, which, some look a bit awkward.

It would help if I knew things about art, and what makes what look good. 

• Brohoof 1