Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Love is just pain disguised as infatuation.

You can believe whatever you want to believe, but just know that you're 100% wrong. If you believe that, then you'll never be happy.

I don't agree with you here.

I think love is a like a two sided coin, one side being pure bliss, the other side being pure pain. And the concept of love itself is trying to control which side of the coin you experience.

That's a good way to put it.

I have bad experiences with love.

Actually, no. 

Love is love.

It's when you like someone. 

A lot.

#ridiculouslyoverdramaticinterpretationsofsimplisticconcepts 

I didn't think my interpretation was overly dramatic?

Love can be good and bad no? And love doesn't always result in good things right?

• Brohoof 1

I didn't think my interpretation was overly dramatic?

Love can be good and bad no? And love doesn't always result in good things right?

I agree with your analysis.

Yes, but the way you worded it before made you sound like a wannabe anime character. :w 
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, but the way you worded it before made you sound like a wannabe anime character. :w 

Oh my bad =P

Nah I've been writing at lot recently, so it might have been my writing voice more than my actual voice. 

Love is just pain disguised as infatuation.

love wants to punch your guts out and take your lunch money everyday. but it also wants to huggle you all day and make life 100% more awesome.

oh wait, i'm talking about relationships, not love. nvm me.

• Brohoof 2

Does anybody remember that "Cupcakes" fanfiction? I remember reading it and being traumatized.

Yeah... My brother wanted to read it really bad.

It doesn't even phase me.

Too much headdesk.

I have my theories about love. Don't know if I should say them, though. I have a personal policy against speaking on matters I have little knowledge in (I've had my moments, but I've never been in a relationship). Unless you guys want to hear them, anyway...

• Brohoof 1

I have my theories about love. Don't know if I should say them, though. I have a personal policy against speaking on matters I have little knowledge in (I've had my moments, but I've never been in a relationship). Unless you guys want to hear them, anyway...

realistically, love, the EMOTION, is caused by some bio-chemical shizznit that be happenin' in yo brain, dawg. and that's basically... it. that's why people love each other. it causes a reaction that makes them love each other very much. whether that kind of reaction lasts any long or not though depends entirely on how good the concoction itself is. usually it makes people act impulsively, and thus it can run out pretty fast. the reason to so many divorces nowadays, in other words

i'm not a biologist or anything, though, so don't take MY word for it. it just makes sense to me, though.

I want to hear!

I don't. :) 

That seems a bit mean. They should speak their mind.

>they should speak their mind

>I shouldn't speak mine about how I don't want to hear theirs

Also, I was just joking (hence emoticon; I never use emoticon). I like to make jokes against socially acceptable conversation. :w 

• Brohoof 1

>they should speak their mind

>I shouldn't speak mine about how I don't want to hear theirs

Also, I was just joking (hence emoticon; I never use emoticon). I like to make jokes against socially acceptable conversation. :w

I normally wouldn't care, I'm just trying to be nicer so my best friend takes me back.

I normally wouldn't care, I'm just trying to be nicer so my best friend takes me back.

If your "best friend" doesn't accept every fault you have, maybe you guys aren't "best friends." :w

• Brohoof 1

Ok then...

My theory is that love is almost like Compton Scattering of radiation. It's chaotic. Photons are absorbed and ejected everywhere. Sometimes they don't and stay a part of the atom. Eventually mostly all the photons will end up with an atom permanently though.

Such is love. People get together, people break up. And with each encounter both parties are sent on a new path, forever changed by the encounter. And this keeps happening until eventually the right atom and the right photon meet and they unify forever.

Love and physics in one post. Get on my level.

• Brohoof 1