General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Oh my goodness, you're right.

Alright, practically speaking, is their any kind of mischief that Luna could possible do to one's dream?

Perhaps...

(I really need a tablet; lugging the thing of plastic, silicon, gold, metal, lithium, and acid I call a laptop everywhere with me is proving cumbersome.)

I know that those are ingredients for makinga laptop but still... That sounds painful to even touch o_O Edited by Woona~

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

Perhaps...

I know that those are ingredients for makinga laptop but still... That sounds painful to even touch o_O

There was this comic where Luna infiltrated someone's dream and tried to coax the victim to go to the bathroom, but instead got herself into having to go.

Also, I forgot the aluminum and copper. That goes into the heat sinks. Best not to mix it with, say, mercury, though I'm doubtful that there are any mercury-cooled computers or mercury-lubricated fans.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

There was this comic where Luna infiltrated someone's dream and tried to coax the victim to go to the bathroom, but instead got herself into having to go.

Also, I forgot the aluminum and copper. That goes into the heat sinks. Best not to mix it with, say, mercury, though I'm doubtful that there are any mercury-cooled computers or mercury-lubricated fans.

I don't know what you're talking about in the slightest that's why I like you gray pony man. Excuse me I have some sitting and drunk thinking to do it's like regular thinking but with more conclusions drawn and less specifics.

Edited by Gamer Twilight
  • Brohoof 1

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

I'm tired right now. I didn't get all that much sleep last night and I can definitely tell that I am tired right now.

What is up everyone? I'm not quite sure what to do, I know that I should look for a job but I don't have any motivation. >.<

-sigh- My life is just going nowhere, I don't know where to start, and I dunno what path to go. I feel like the ultimate loser or something. -shrug-

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

I'm tired right now. I didn't get all that much sleep last night and I can definitely tell that I am tired right now.

What is up everyone? I'm not quite sure what to do, I know that I should look for a job but I don't have any motivation. >.<

-sigh- My life is just going nowhere, I don't know where to start, and I dunno what path to go. I feel like the ultimate loser or something. -shrug-

I never have the motivation to complete all those long application forms and whatnot, realizing I may not even get a call back for just an interview. Employment agencies are good, as well as knowing relatives who are managers at places.

Try to draw :muffins:!

• Brohoof 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

Because I keep falling asleep in the evening, around 18:00. That's somewhat unusual because I've been known to fall asleep at 04:30.

I fall asleep around 3am and wake up at 11am.

That's where it's at bro.

Edited by Gamer Twilight

Been there done that; works particularly well if you don't have morning plans.

It does indeed, maybe If I got up early and watched anime for an hour or something I could motivate myself to be up at like 7 or something.

But a subscription to crunchyroll is just to big of a commitment for me tbh.

Edited by Gamer Twilight

I recall watching lots of movies, videos, and shows late at night, staying up to as late as 4am and waking up at noon. It was annoying to realize I had no morning anymore, and I eventually lost interest in watching stuff late at night. My new schedule is go to bed before 2am, and wake up at around 8am, getting up at 10.

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

I don't even like the morning, so me sleeping over it is fine with me. The only time I don't like oversleeping is when I get up at like, 3 or 4 pm or later. Then I get a bit annoyed.

My ideal time is generally 11am-1pm. Sometimes I don't mind being up stupid early though.

Going onto the anime/shows at night, that's my ideal time to watch them as its when my attention is just right for them. Ive done my gaming and my energy level is perfect for just sitting back and watching some adorably cute anime girls do adorably cute things.

Edited by Haven

7Crdz3K.png

I had to get up at 8AM this morning. Eahgads, was that early.

At least it wasn't 3am

I once had my sleep cycle so messed up, I woke up anywhere from 18:00 to 21:00, and. You can either see that as being like a day late for Christmas or 364 days early for Christmas.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I'm glad that I got a good amount of sleep last night, I mean my nights lately have been very meh. I always struggle to get to sleep but I do get sleep most of the time.

I was tired yesterday because I woke up early unexpectedly and I ended up staying up. But I did go to sleep earlier last night then I have been and I feel much better now then I did before. xD

So what's up everyone? I basically just woke up a little bit ago, but it does look like some stuff has been going on in here. xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.