General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I just got this email from a forum saying that my password has been reset. I didn't even know the forum existed, or that I had an account there.

Total posts: 0

Time online: 1m 34s

Hmm... it's possible I went there and created an account for something, but then never used it and forgot about it entirely. It's almost like the Regulus of the past is trying to contact me or something. Has anyone else ever had something like this happen? LOL.

Edited by Regulus

AluKfrD.png

Tumblr

One day, the Round Muzzles will overthrow all of those Square Muzzle posers and we will have our day.

But I like my square muzzle... Please don't let me change it.

Well, Ganacolt may be fine since his muzzle was much smaller, but if you're gonna talk about younger ponies, then, 1, who else should we get involved, and 2, did you know that Ganacolt's appearance was drastically more different than 21-year-old Ganaram?

I just got this email from a forum saying that my password has been reset. I didn't even know the forum existed, or that I had an account there.

Hmm... it's possible I went there and created an account for something, but then never used it and forgot about it entirely. It's almost like the Regulus of the past is trying to contact me or something. Has anyone else ever had something like this happen? LOL.

Maybe your thing was hacked? That was my first thought.

Or maybe... Sometimes you get an email, you read it, and then it reappears in your notifier saying it's not been read yet. That's an issue I've had a few times with my Gmail checker, but never for messages that are two years old.

I Just asked for a 24 hour ban on a forum

You requested to be banned? Uhh, OK... I've seen similar forum restrictions, but they weren't really requested banishments, just "I'm really busy and I can't be active for X amount of time." This happened on a really quiet forum that used different forum software. I've seen worse, however, and all I can say it's more ugly than a friendly temporary deactivation as a result of anticipated inactivity-- OK, Latin, why do you exist?!!

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

You requested to be banned? Uhh, OK... I've seen similar forum restrictions, but they weren't really requested banishments, just "I'm really busy and I can't be active for X amount of time." This happened on a really quiet forum that used different forum software. I've seen worse, however, and all I can say it's more ugly than a friendly temporary deactivation as a result of anticipated inactivity-- OK, Latin, why do you exist?!!

I Asked for the ban because I was claimed to be the worst member

I Asked for the ban because I was claimed to be the worst member

OK, now that's more depressing than I wanna know and does your avatar rely on blank space because all I can see is just the outline of a face and nothing else but the hair and the eyes.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Or maybe someone tried to get into your account or something. Or someone used your email. If that happened, you should investigate it. That doesn't seem good.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

I love Nintendo because Nintendo loves me.

http://www.ign.com/a...cks-in-november

I played that game the other day and I sucked badly at it. xD But I can't play it though cause I don't have a Wii-U.

I hate waking up though, the transition between sleep and awake is ugh. It's uncomfortable and takes too long. >.<

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Or maybe someone tried to get into your account or something. Or someone used your email. If that happened, you should investigate it. That doesn't seem good.

I doubt it. It was a username that I went by at the time, and it was my matching email account that I don't check often (because I use it for spam). Considering that I never used the account, it would make sense that I had forgotten about it.

I also went back through my email and found that I had indeed created the account. I'm not worried, just curious. I don't know why 17 year old Regulus would have signed up for a forum for a game's server, when he never played the game in the first place.

I may have registered just to be able to see some download link or something. Who knows.

I had that feeling five hours ago. Pretty exhausting feeling.

I had that too. It seemed extra bad today, because it took me from 7am to 11am to wake up and get out of bed, respectively. The whole time, I was just in a hazy dreamlike state.

Edited by Regulus

AluKfrD.png

Tumblr

I had that feeling five hours ago. Pretty exhausting feeling.

I definitely don't feel that way now. xD

Well my dad is done with his surgery, he is doing well, which is good. I hope that he won't have to deal with those sinus problems anymore after he heals from the operation. Which will be good.

I doubt it. It was a username that I went by at the time, and it was my matching email account that I don't check often (because I use it for spam). Considering that I never used the account, it would make sense that I had forgotten about it.

I also went back through my email and found that I had indeed created the account. I'm not worried, just curious. I don't know why 17 year old Regulus would have signed up for a forum for a game's server, when he never played the game in the first place.

I may have registered just to be able to see some download link or something. Who knows.

Oh I guess you forgot or something.  I dunno why you would have. xD It still could of been someone who tried to sign up as you or something, I dunno. I wouldn't be able to tell. xD How old are you now?

siggeh163.png

Oh I guess you forgot or something.  I dunno why you would have. xD It still could of been someone who tried to sign up as you or something, I dunno. I wouldn't be able to tell. xD How old are you now?

I'm 20 now; that was two and a half years ago. It's weird how much things have changed since then... I was still in high school, living with my parents and all. Heck, that was probably right around the time I finished watching all the MLP episodes.

AluKfrD.png

Tumblr

I frequently have to suppress giving posts here brohoofs because I like the poster's avatar.

That's too bad.

I will give a brohoof for any reason I like. I'm like the Brohoof Candyman, except without all of the murder and honeybees.

• Brohoof 1

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

New avi!

You keep reminding me of another person on another forum who uses an anime avatar...

I'm 20 now; that was two and a half years ago. It's weird how much things have changed since then... I was still in high school, living with my parents and all. Heck, that was probably right around the time I finished watching all the MLP episodes.

Then I'm ancienter than you.

Wow, really Google spellcheck? Ancienter is a word?

I frequently have to suppress giving posts here brohoofs because I like the poster's avatar.

If the poster posted an explanation, then your brohoof is justified. Otherwise, what the heck?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

If the poster posted an explanation, then your brohoof is justified. Otherwise, what the heck?

Well, I don't actually brohoof the people with cool avatars unless they also have cool posts.  B)  But I can't help it: I see an awesome avatar, and I want to congratulate the person for having an awesome avatar! Even if I end up doing exactly the opposite. I mean, even if I end up not congratulating them.

What do you guys think of mine? I just made it. I mean I look kind of awesome I guess. xD

But -shrug-. Tends no one things my stuff is all that special. It gets meh sometimes.

siggeh163.png

What do you guys think of mine? I just made it. I mean I look kind of awesome I guess. xD

But -shrug-. Tends no one things my stuff is all that special. It gets meh sometimes.

Your avatar looks okay to me.

The best way to deal with that is to revel in not being special. It's a lot of fun man. All you have to do is act completely normal and live life like a sane pony, and you'll find it's even more enjoyable than being special.

• Brohoof 1

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

Your avatar looks okay to me.

The best way to deal with that is to revel in not being special. It's a lot of fun man. All you have to do is act completely normal and live life like a sane pony, and you'll find it's even more enjoyable than being special.

Well nothing is ever special to me. xD I mean I feel like I am a no-pony in this world basically. At least that's how I feel. -shrug-

Though what you say is what others have told me. Some tell me I try to hard. -shrug- But the fact is nothing happens if I don't try at all.

siggeh163.png