General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I was in a 20+ car pile up today because of a terrible snowstorm. It was a complete white-out, and next thing I new I saw cars flying all over in front of me, and a few of them completely stopped. I hit one of the stopped ones almost dead on because my car slid. I was able to walk out of it almost unscathed, save for the scratch on my neck from my seat-belt. The collision hurt, and so did the air bags, also they smelled absolutely terrible. Like a mix of smoke and gas. My car is totaled and I'm dependent on it for my job. So I'm in a pretty tight spot right now. But at least I was able to walk away with my life.

goodness, that is crazy :o

I'm glad you're alright, though :)

Edited by Woona~
  • Brohoof 1

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

You expected sane people on the internet you must be new here.
img-3388475-1-6cb.jpg

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see any ponies and they're definitely a big part of the internet at this point (I see the horse on the bottom, that can't be it?)

I was in a 20+ car pile up today because of a terrible snowstorm. It was a complete white-out, and next thing I new I saw cars flying all over in front of me, and a few of them completely stopped. I hit one of the stopped ones almost dead on because my car slid. I was able to walk out of it almost unscathed, save for the scratch on my neck from my seat-belt. The collision hurt, and so did the air bags, also they smelled absolutely terrible. Like a mix of smoke and gas. My car is totaled and I'm dependent on it for my job. So I'm in a pretty tight spot right now. But at least I was able to walk away with my life.

That's pretty insane, very lucky that you're not hurt.

Brony. Guitarist. I make music, both pony and non-pony. Hit me up on the skype - fpsgriffy

LobsterTusk - BLACK SWARM (preview)

My thread - deviant art - last.fm - steam

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see any ponies and they're definitely a big part of the internet at this point (I see the horse on the bottom, that can't be it?)

Believe it or not, Bronies aren't really that important to meme culture. Bronies are just another fandom, notice how there is now Whovians or otakus on there? That photo is merely famous jokes to the internet and its history.

e903e0168e.png

Believe it or not, Bronies aren't really that important to meme culture. Bronies are just another fandom, notice how there is now Whovians or otakus on there? That photo is merely famous jokes to the internet and its history.

History encompasses everything. That's only 0.0000000001% accurate. You're forgetting the military, the Pony Express, and the 2000-year-old computer. You also need to add the telephone, morse code, and the fact that computer programming is a 180-year-old art.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Vsauce dord. Police police police police police police police police.

I think I got it right. I think...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 2

a0AgWVX.png

<>

History encompasses everything. That's only 0.0000000001% accurate. You're forgetting the military, the Pony Express, and the 2000-year-old computer.

And the point of my statement was ignored and thrown aside I see...

e903e0168e.png

And the point of my statement was ignored and thrown aside I see...

Welcome to Ganaram; Where everything you say is replied to with something at least 75% irrelevant and generally only has to do with him.
  • Brohoof 4

7Crdz3K.png

Welcome to Ganaram; Where everything you say is replied to with something at least 75% irrelevant and generally only has to do with him.

indeed
  • Brohoof 1

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

What's happening? I just woke up, feeling initially tired. And it's snowing outside. >.<

I dunno if that is completely true.... xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

By the way..

bleeeh.png

Bleeeeeeeeeeh. This is what I make when someone does something stupid or selfish, or any rule 34 image.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

*comes out of the ground* HAHHAAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAAHAAAHAHAAHHAAAAAA I'M ALIIIIIIVE. :wau:

*bonks head with hammer*

Get back in the ground, you >:0

Jk

welcome to the land of the living :)

Edited by Woona~

DLnfvWR.png

#HugWoona

Break out the cold water cos Ganaram got burned!

I'm bored and have a remaining beer buzz. Entertain me mlpforums .

Edited by PinkiusPiecus
  • Brohoof 1

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

Break out the cold water cos Ganaram got burned!

I'm bored and have a remaining beer buzz. Entertain me mlpforums .

*juggles on a unicycle while bouncing on a trampoline*

Is this working?

• Brohoof 1

DLnfvWR.png

#HugWoona

My head hurts.. Ouuch.. It always does for some reasons on days like this. Meeeeh. I'm not tired yet, though my head hurting makes it feel that way. >.<

Anyone here? What's happening? This place has been kind of dead.

siggeh163.png