General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

:okiedokielokie:

I was unconcious and bleeding!

Also, I need to go to sleep. Night everyone!

:)

But you're fine now!

Goodnight.

My OCs:  Dividend YieldStormgiggle | Ask Me questions! | My Counting Game

Jeric, on 25 Sept 2014 - 6:09 PM, said:img-29563-1-img-29563-1-snapback.png

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

I hope you feel good about yourself, son, you probably have destroyed hundreds of thousands in bits of infastructure and buildings.

You know I am not Super Man  :eww:. It is not like we were throwing each other through walls and such.... well I was throwing him, but had he thrown me, I would be in a worse state than I am now. Also, the crystal houses of the Empire are a lot stronger than the normal houses of Ponyville  :comeatus:. 

• Brohoof 1

I made our yard look pretty :3

You did?  :grin2:

G'mornin...

Good morning, Paradox!

You know I am not Super Man  :eww:. It is not like we were throwing each other through walls and such.... well I was throwing him, but had he thrown me, I would be in a worse state than I am now. Also, the crystal houses of the Empire are a lot stronger than the normal houses of Ponyville  :comeatus:. 

Good morning, son!

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

Good morning mother :)

Are you feeling better? 

Are you feeling better? 

I am :). I think all the physical injuries have healed, however, I still feel a little bit drained. At least my eyes are no longer leaking with dark magic :T. 

I am :). I think all the physical injuries have healed, however, I still feel a little bit drained. At least my eyes are no longer leaking with dark magic :T. 

I'm happy you're feeling better. :) Why don't you come downstairs so we can talk? I made you breakfast!  :squee:

• Brohoof 1

That sounds like a delightful idea :). Let's go  :D

*Starts heading downstairs* 

Did you know I had a sparing match with your father yesterday? I wasn't even trying that hard, and I defeated him easily.  >_> You're much stronger then your father, son. 

Did you know I had a sparing match with your father yesterday? I wasn't even trying that hard, and I defeated him easily. >_> You're much stronger then your father, son.

Wait...

Wot? :wau:

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

Wait...

Wot? :wau:

Ah, hello Woona!  ^_^ We need to have a talk...

• Brohoof 1

Did you know I had a sparing match with your father yesterday? I wasn't even trying that hard, and I defeated him easily.  >_> You're much stronger then your father, son. 

Well that is great to hear :). However, the stronger pony (person) doesn't necessarily win the fight  :twi:. There are of course other factors that can contribute to ones victory  :proud:.

• Brohoof 1

I just realized how bad some well known 80s singers really are

I am quite disappointed >_>

Ah, hello Woona! ^_^ We need to have a talk...

I'm getting ready to eat soon

What do you want to talk about?

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

(edited)

Well that is great to hear :). However, the stronger pony (person) doesn't necessarily win the fight  :twi:. There are of course other factors that can contribute to ones victory  :proud:.

Yes, son, you're completely correct! Even so, I was disappointed in how quickly your father lost.

I just realized how bad some well known 80s singers really are

I am quite disappointed >_>

-_- No talk then... Ok...

Nevermind!

I'm getting ready to eat soon What do you want to talk about?

I want to talk about the relationship between you, Paradox, and I. 

Edited by Stormgiggle