Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Wow, I have not been in here in a while.. Well... I got 6 more days of work at the current store I work at before I transfer out of here, and I am going to be moving. I already took a trip last weekend to do moving preparations and stuff like that, and whelp, I did that. Now I am on a lease and have a place to live and stuff like that.

Big thing for me, never lived outside my parents house in my life... Well at least I am doing it with friends and stuff too, people I know instead of people I dunno. And I trust them too as well.

Well.. How is everyone doing in here? I see activity is scarce here for some reason.. Hmm..

55 minutes ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Wow, I have not been in here in a while.. Well... I got 6 more days of work at the current store I work at before I transfer out of here, and I am going to be moving. I already took a trip last weekend to do moving preparations and stuff like that, and whelp, I did that. Now I am on a lease and have a place to live and stuff like that.

Big thing for me, never lived outside my parents house in my life... Well at least I am doing it with friends and stuff too, people I know instead of people I dunno. And I trust them too as well.

Well.. How is everyone doing in here? I see activity is scarce here for some reason.. Hmm..

I'm here still. I think; I'm not sure.

8 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I'm here still. I think; I'm not sure.

You sure look like you are still here, heh. How have you been? Things going better now?

I just woke up and stuff, 6 more days of work before I am done like I said... Ugh I want this week over with and my stuff packed up.

5 hours ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

You sure look like you are still here, heh. How have you been? Things going better now?

I just woke up and stuff, 6 more days of work before I am done like I said... Ugh I want this week over with and my stuff packed up.

Well, moving was a pain, for one.

8 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Well, moving was a pain, for one.

Especially if you are moving 15 hour drive away.. Heh. Well I got this though, gotta finish up my time here. So what have you been up to? How is school going? Or whatever you do now.

20 minutes ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Especially if you are moving 15 hour drive away.. Heh. Well I got this though, gotta finish up my time here. So what have you been up to? How is school going? Or whatever you do now.

Well, I just settled into the dorm and I now have a whole new facet of me to add: the university life part of me. 2015-2017 academic years have been weird for me; that is, if you think about it the way I do.

7 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Well, I just settled into the dorm and I now have a whole new facet of me to add: the university life part of me. 2015-2017 academic years have been weird for me; that is, if you think about it the way I do.

Oh, what are you studying? What kind of classes are you taking? For me, I don't think I will do college, I need to get to a career I want but the careers that I want don't require that type of schooling at all and stuff. But I just need to figure out what I need to do to get to the careers that I want to do.. Heh. But good luck with school!

And hmm.. I forget to set my alarm last night, but my body woke up automatically at the time I was aiming towards for some reason.. Heh. Funny how that works.

4 hours ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Oh, what are you studying? What kind of classes are you taking? For me, I don't think I will do college, I need to get to a career I want but the careers that I want don't require that type of schooling at all and stuff. But I just need to figure out what I need to do to get to the careers that I want to do.. Heh. But good luck with school!

And hmm.. I forget to set my alarm last night, but my body woke up automatically at the time I was aiming towards for some reason.. Heh. Funny how that works.

I think I said this already somewhere, but computer science.

Also, I had two separate alarms wake me up, but they were an hour apart.

Have you ever just wanted to take you phone, hold it with both hands, a little bit of each side in a hand, and just bend it till it gives way and snaps into to?

Cause I sure have and I swear its going to be the death of my phone at this rate.

Just now, Miss H said:

Have you ever just wanted to take you phone, hold it with both hands, a little bit of each side in a hand, and just bend it till it gives way and snaps into to?

Cause I sure have and I swear its going to be the death of my phone at this rate.

Absolutely, mostly when I misclick in minesweeper or when a meta deck destroys me in Hearthstone.

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Miss H said:

Uhh... No. How could you?

1 minute ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

One of my friends introduced me to this game called "osu!".

It's like guitar hero with a mouse, and I'm absurdly addicted to it.

?

*strums guitar with mouse*

4 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Also, I've figured out port-forwarding finally...glad to put that chapter of my life behind me.

Found out about that a few weeks ago, as well.

52 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Also, I've figured out port-forwarding finally...glad to put that chapter of my life behind me.

Wow, you're so late. Osu! is hella fun and shit, but also really fucking infuriating if you're competitive cause of the time it actually takes to git gud™ in it. Still fun nonetheless though.

Also, you can also use your keyboard and other things for much smoother movement than the mouse. I think Z X C or something are the default keys you can tap for hits and that's so much more comfortable (and easier) than clicking. And as for the mouse, you can actually hook up a drawing pad if you've one around to use instead in tandem with the keyboard for hits. Shits dope, yo.

Edited by Miss H