General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm still waiting for a RD episode that doesn't denigrate the character

Despite not being focused on her, Hurricane Fluttershy portrayed Rainbow Dash extremely well, and it's easily her best episode since Sonic Rainboom. Following the disaster known as Mysterious Mare-Do-Well, Rainbow Dash's character has been handled much better. But HF showed us why she's the Element of Loyalty. And if the teasers give any clues, we may see at least one Dash-centered episode at some point.

(looking at you Mysterious Mare Do Well).

And speaking of that episode, it's easily the worst of the series and the one I downright hate. And it's not just RD's character who was mangled. Everyone else was, too, especially the final act. Thankfully, Merriweather Williams has written much better episodes like Dragon Quest and Putting Your Hoof Down. Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 1

Hey everyone, how is it going.

Inspired by your "My Little Pokemon" thing, I supplemented it for a very different game.

Wut?

Yeah. He was like one of Pinkazoid's babies.

And I can retrieve the norns even if the world is broken. It's just a pain to put together a whole new world...

Pretty good actually. Trying to learn to use Photoshop while trying to start a Pokemon Nualocke run for a second time. How's it going with you?

Doing well and been all over the place driving and such. But other than just stay busy and doing well.
  • Brohoof 1

Beetle Road and Jay Street

You win.

And speaking of that episode, it's easily the worst of the series and the one I downright hate.

The Mare Do Well episode was just horrid in my opinion, and every time RD said "Friendly neighborhood Rainbow Dash" it just made me want to punch her because I found it so irritating...

Without the Spiderman reference, it might've been an alright episode, but I guess the damage has been done.

• Brohoof 1

I got a few: Highway Avenue, Avenue Road (This is a road in Canada, actually), Highway 237 (or Inukshuk Memorial Highway), Road Street, Ganaram Avenue (I like this better), Beetle Road and Jay Street, Jade Boulevard, Viscra Lane, Ganaberry Lane, and that's all I can think of.

...Ganny, when you ever get a degree, I don't care how, become an architect or city planner. Seriously. :mellow:

Despite not being focused on her, Hurricane Fluttershy portrayed Rainbow Dash extremely well, and it's easily her best episode since Sonic Rainboom. Following the disaster known as Mysterious Mare-Do-Well, Rainbow Dash's character has been handled much better. But HF showed us why she's the Element of Loyalty. And if the teasers give any clues, we may see at least one Dash-centered episode at some point.

And speaking of that episode, it's easily the worst of the series and the one I downright hate. And it's not just RD's character who was mangled. Everyone else was, too, especially the final act. Thankfully, Merriweather Williams has written much better episodes like Dragon Quest and Putting Your Hoof Down.

You have no idea how much I agree with the first paragraph Qiviut. :) As for the second...honestly, Am I the only one who likes The Mysterious Mare Do Well?

Am I the only one who didn't hate Mare Do Well? I thought it was an ok episode.

FINALLY I HAVE FOUND MY ALIKE! WOOO!

I liked that episode. It introduced Mare Do Well, which led to one of my favorite fanfics.

The Mare Do Well episode was just horrid in my opinion, and every time RD said "Friendly neighborhood Rainbow Dash" it just made me want to punch her because I found it so irritating... Without the Spiderman reference, it might've been an alright episode, but I guess the damage has been done.

I don't know what you're talking about, my brain bleach worked just fine.

The thing with Mare Do Well was that Rainbow was becoming obnoxiously arrogant with her heroics, and her growing arrogance was starting to become a problem. The other Mane Six weren't being a dick to her just for the sake of being a dick to her, they were trying to force her to learn some humility. After all, she was attention whoring it up, so the attention falling on somepony else for a bit would help bring her more down to earth, or at least help her realize that she's not the greatest thing on the planet (which was the problem).

So I don't fault the other character's actions.

Though I do admit it was kind of annoying they made Rainbow so arrogant in that episode to begin with.

I hate it when people ire me with what they don't like, so in response, I will say that I don't like a single thing at all.

I agree with that, though my response is more to play devil's advocate to whatever they're talking about, whether or not I actually give a crap about the subject.

Edited by Jadefire

FINALLY I HAVE FOUND MY ALIKE! WOOO!

I also quite like that episode.

Really don't see why everypony hates it...

So, how 'bout dem Pinkie Pies? Too many or not enough?

Not enough.

There are never enough.

Always add more.

No exceptions.

Editing this video is pissing me off now...

Not because of the software, but just because familiarity breeds contempt.

The more I edit this thing, the more I fucking hate it.

None of them; I dislike every single one equally.

You're weird. :V

Editing this video is pissing me off now...

Not because of the software, but just because familiarity breeds contempt.

The more I edit this thing, the more I fucking hate it.

But, why? D:

I think I actually know that feel somewhat though...

Except instead of editing it was a song in FL Studio.