General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

your really getting good berry pie :3

It's just cropping using a free program on the internet. The only real skill involved is making sure it looks right. Anyone could do it.

@, Do you only have two signatures on display?

Well hey nice talking to you guys I suppose I'm heading to sleep. Good talking with y'all and see you guys around soon :)

Goodnight.
  • Brohoof 1

It's just cropping using a free program on the internet. The only real skill involved is making sure it looks right. Anyone could do it.

Check out gimp or paint.net if you haven't already ;)

I have 5 sigs on one if those rotators but anyways night :)

Check out gimp or paint.net if you haven't already ;)

I already tried suggesting those to him.

It was a no go. :lol:

Well hey nice talking to you guys I suppose I'm heading to sleep. Good talking with y'all and see you guys around soon :)

Nighty night!

I love the Amen break you used and I love how you used it, minus the pitch/key change on it.

It may not build up like mine, but it does come in nicely.

I also really like the melody you got going, just needs something behind that to fill in all that empty space.

I haven't had it too long, so if I know anything more than you, its not much at all.

And as for samples, the only things I should have that you don't are ones for Massive as it doesn't come with FL at all and some drum sample packs that I googled up.

You should have Harmor and Harmless and all its normal stuff, which I believe I used in this one

Oh, and about that mention that you couldn't find this morning, it was basically me exclaiming my love for you for showing me Brutal Doom! :D

THAT MOD IS SOOOOOOOO BUCKING EPIC ITS NOT FUNNY!

the key-change was part of the sample i used. i originally thought about having the key switch down after it switched up, but that's going to be a problem now, because if i change around the sample too much, the whole thing goes out of sync with the melody and shit. i could test it without the key change, but i'd really like to know how to change the key on the 3rd "hit", because i've no idea how audio clips work.

by empty space, are you referring to something i have in the song now? i figured that the beat + bassline was enough to cover it right now, but it does sound a bit empty. i need either something to fill it out or find some stereo effect that makes it sound more whole.

well, you know about automation and such, don't you? i learned about it briefly in last audio engineering class, but i don't know how to replicate similar behaviour in FL, like panning and such.

i've heard of massive. never used it though. myabe i should go get it.

i'll look up Harmor and Harmless today in my FL, then. thanks~

• Brohoof 1

Well... Time for this pony to get some sleep... Gah, gonna be annoyed by tomorrow, gotta get a shot taken x_x I HATE NEEDLES...

A shot taken?

I once had over 100 needles in my back over the course of about 20 minutes. I'm immune to needles, they no longer affect me.

Check out gimp or paint.net if you haven't already

I have Gimp. Barely know how to use it, don't want to learn. I'll stick with what I use because it's much quicker.

I can tell that no one has bothered to review my stuff in my absence.

(How disappointing...)

You don't just leave your stuff and walk away. That's not how peer review works.

• Brohoof 2