General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Asteria only knows three spells. A teleportation spell that can only take her back to her hometown, a small fireball spell, and finally, defensive magic. Also, she is rather talented with levitation. Other than that, she can't do all that much.

Post 'em! 

Some of you guys may have known of Gem already.

Whereas Ganaram is supposed to be representative of what I am and supposed to be, Gem is everything that Ganaram isn't; For example, Gem's a unicorn and a girl.

There are two other characters based off of decomissioned characters I had, one being Nova, the other being Nova's aunt. I had written about Gem, Nova, and Tenna (Nova's aunt) once in the past, but now that story has been delayed to the point that I would consider it dead.

Wait 'hit the hay'? ...Why do you want to hit the hay? What has the hay done to you? D:

Provide a place to sleep on...?

Why is she sad? 

Her only friend dumped her... (Gem was getting impatient with Nova, so they got into an argument. Nova didn't wanna argue with her again... It was a part of the story I had.)

Oh, how I love you so much AJ :wub:. Why can't you be with me right now?

be careful you don't let it go too far. i had that happen with a fictional character once... admittedly, it was the thing that managed to keep me sane during my depression, but still.

If you don't mind stereotypes, try Steven Magnet.

he's the leader of the guys, Scoots the leader of the girls.

he's the leader of the guys, Scoots the leader of the girls.

What in the world does that mean? Apple Bloom is the leader. 

For those who have seen Gemmy on the previous page, did it make you want to hug her...?

Possibly.