Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Lol I actually just woke up from a nap also, but had no trouble getting up. I do, however, still a headache. <_<

Either way, borderlands. We should do in about 15 mins.

take some aspirin or something, that should help :P

Also, I'm at a Family Store buying stuff for my Grandma (it's her birthday) so I'm not gonna be able to do that just yet...

I may end up being on tonight tho, hopefully with headset as well

How far along is your Commando levelled up?

Borderlands... I still need to test if BL2 works better on my new laptop...

We have it on Xbox, Bolty

Y u no get it 4 Xbawks?

• Brohoof 1

take some aspirin or something, that should help :P

Also, I'm at a Family Store buying stuff for my Grandma (it's her birthday) so I'm not gonna be able to do that just yet...

I may end up being on tonight tho, hopefully with headset as well

How far along is your Commando levelled up?

We have it on Xbox, Bolty

Y u no get it 4 Xbawks?

Will do once I'm home.

And not much since I've not played in a while.

(edited)

Bcuz I no haz wun :|

Aww :(

Y U no git wun?

Will do once I'm home.

And not much since I've not played in a while.

Ah, okay then

Also, I heard they patched UVHM to match only the hosts level and not the higher level player that joins...

Could you let me know if this is true?

Edited by ~Wuvable Woona~

Also, I heard they patched UVHM to match only the hosts level and not the higher level player that joins...

Could you let me know if this is true?

I got an update the other day, so I guess that's what that was, but ive not heard anything on that.

I'd need you to confirm it as none of my friends play it still nor are higher than me.

(edited)

hey there, DJRD, sorry I can't stay longer, gotta go X3

last pics (for some reason, the forum doesn't allow me to post .jpg pics, so I'll just give you the link to them)

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/290/0/8/applejack_and_rainbow_dash___speedpaint__1_by_aeronjvl-d5i2qyp.jpg

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/294/4/f/applejack_by_aeronjvl-d5ihs21.jpg

bye now XD

Edited by Delzepp

I got an update the other day, so I guess that's what that was, but ive not heard anything on that.

I'd need you to confirm it as none of my friends play it still nor are higher than me.

Alright, I hop on tonight and test it out

That might be the case considering I was playing with a couple of friends who ranged from 51-55 and all the enemies were lvl 51-53...

I ended up having to switch to my lvl 61 gunzerker because my 51 Psycho wasn't getting anywhere in terms of damage...

Alright, I hop on tonight and test it out

That might be the case considering I was playing with a couple of friends who ranged from 51-55 and all the enemies were lvl 51-53...

I ended up having to switch to my lvl 61 gunzerker because my 51 Psycho wasn't getting anywhere in terms of damage...

That doesnt make any sense. if the enemies were 51-53 your pyscho should have been fine unless psycho just sucks.

UVHM as you know makes the enemies about 2-3 levels higher than you at all times, so its not like the party you were with made any difference and should have been a good matchup.

I shall read this once I get back home, but for now, I must depart to my friends house.

That doesnt make any sense. if the enemies were 51-53 your pyscho should have been fine unless psycho just sucks.

UVHM as you know makes the enemies about 2-3 levels higher than you at all times, so its not like the party you were with made any difference and should have been a good matchup.

in theory, it should have been however, even the three other people I was in a game with had trouble going through it...

and one of them was a lvl 55 while all the enemies were lvl 51-53...

I ended up suggesting that I bring in my lvl 61 Gunzerker and everyone said okay...

upon bringing him in, none of the enemies levelled up to my level

and as you should know, UVHM should match the highest lvl character in the game

(edited)

it would crash my soundcard in the blink of an eye

My computer has survived every time... Does a 560ti with a 4.2GHz processor and 8GB RAM (I really wanted 16GB) constitute as a stay-at-home supercomputer?

Happy 4th of July everybody!

Fun fact: We're actually celebrating the wrong day. It should('ve) be(en) the second.

And tornadoes hate America.

Edited by Derpy Cowbell

My computer has survived every time... Does a 560ti with a 4.2GHz processor and 8GB RAM (I really wanted 16GB) constitute as a stay-at-home supercomputer?

Fun fact: We're actually celebrating the wrong day. It should('ve) be(en) the second.

And tornadoes hate America.

I actually heard that from a history teacher of mine years ago. Until now, I forgot about it.

And yeah, we have tornado alley, the motherload of tornadoes form there. Its flat, hot, and perfect for thunderstorms and tornadoes. 

@@DJRainbowDash

Heads up: I've been busy with three things: Finding oil to fuel the Ganaramian War Machine in Minecraft, writing stuff, and getting my MIDI file to 3 million notes.

So far, I've found oil but need to get it back to base, I've completed what could be the only successful story written in the shortest amount of time ever, and have gotten my MIDI file to about 2.6 million notes.

Oh, and I spent the day napping the afternoon away, watching Iron Man, and munching on watermelon in the comfort of my air-conditioned room. It's too hot to ever go outside in my area.

• Brohoof 1