Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

(edited)

Here's what I've done so far in making a Saturn V pony.

post-642-0-78993500-1372809450_thumb.png

In case you forgot, the Saturn V was a very large rocket. The idea is that when it's done, a tiny little pony will sit on his head, representing the Apollo spacecraft assembly.

diagram-saturn-v-launch-vehicle-english-

Edited by Blue

why won't any of these video editing softwares work? i've got a handful of gameplay videos (1 Mother 3 boss battle, 3 Mystic Quest boss battles, one of them being at 50 FPS while the other one at 30, can't really notice any difference between them, and a playthrough of Equinox level 1 and 2 with Russian Overkill) recorded with FRAPS, except for the Mother 3 one. Premire Pro is too damn slow, and seems iffy to work with. Vegas won't work at all. Windows Movie Maker 2012 is a piece of shit.

what can i do...?

why won't any of these video editing softwares work? i've got a handful of gameplay videos (1 Mother 3 boss battle, 3 Mystic Quest boss battles, one of them being at 50 FPS while the other one at 30, can't really notice any difference between them, and a playthrough of Equinox level 1 and 2 with Russian Overkill) recorded with FRAPS, except for the Mother 3 one. Premire Pro is too damn slow, and seems iffy to work with. Vegas won't work at all. Windows Movie Maker 2012 is a piece of shit.

what can i do...?

This thing looked really good but I couldn't try it because I'm on a mac.

http://www.ezvid.com/

(edited)

since a long time ago in a galaxy far far away tongue.png

Awesome, since when did we get on page 5000!

Edited by ~Wuvable Woona~
  • Brohoof 1