Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I got a guitar today, acoustic, and it's simply amazing...only problem....I simply suck at playing guitar....which is reasonable, since it is my first time ever playing one. Just dissapointed in myself...many reasons, not just because of the guitar. (although I do love it) So since I'm rather lonely, I just want to chat with someone. Cause I'm bored....so chat away, anything really. just spill all your negative thoughts onto this thread. Have fun. (And I am very sorry to all those ponies who requested me to do a drawing....and I never did....any drawings. I'm sorry. Life has been hectic)

• Brohoof 1

*shrugs* What the heck, I'm bored and need something to do during my caffein-induced fit of insomnia.

Anyhow, don't sweat sucking at guitar on your first try. My cousin, in the beginning, wasn't good at all. He showed no real talent and most of the family just thought it was cute. Now, less than four years later, he has his own band, has appeared on television (Multiple times) and regularly performs at various places.

So, even if you seem to lack talent, just realize that determination>talent. Thomas Edison once said something along the lines of, "Inventing is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration." That holds true for almost any skill.

Well, that turned out longer than expected. :P Anyway, how are you?

• Brohoof 1

I'm doing well. Just in that state of being hyper and tired at the same time after drinking too much Pepsi too late at night. Worth it though.

Also slightly angered by this 15 year old kid bragging about drinking rum on Twitter.

Sadly, it's all gone now. Sadly...

That makes me even more mad. All we have right now is smoke and a heat advisory.

I want it to rain so badly...

Dangit, I don't think I've written that much in a long time, unless you count writing manuals writing...

Yes, I added more...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O6CG7A0HntmiZAaR_nKLV20wIz8oaaV_QPsmm6ZD-Gc/edit

• Brohoof 1

I'm doing well. Just in that state of being hyper and tired at the same time after drinking too much Pepsi too late at night. Worth it though.

Also slightly angered by this 15 year old kid bragging about drinking rum on Twitter.

People can be stupid....and brag about it too...which just makes them look even stupider...is that even a word? 

I love pepsi. And I hate Dr. Pepper. It has a bad after taste. 

Youtube freaks me out for some reason. Anything weird that freaks you out?

This is the General Chat Thread. It's here for those times when you're looking to chat with somebody about nothing or everything. Since there's no real topic here, I merged your thread with it to get it out of General Discussion. Have fun.

This is the General Chat Thread. It's here for those times when you're looking to chat with somebody about nothing or everything. Since there's no real topic here, I merged your thread with it to get it out of General Discussion. Have fun.

Aw, I thought you were actually posting here :(
  • Brohoof 2

hey all. how are we all doing this fine evening? i'm doing fine. been watching the special features for sweeney todd. also been bleeding from the shoulder thanks to stupidity.

hey all. how are we all doing this fine evening? i'm doing fine. been watching the special features for sweeney todd. also been bleeding from the shoulder thanks to stupidity.

Holy frick. My brother was talking to me about UberHaxorNova and this one guy, and one of them ended up bleeding to death due to improper usage of a bandage. It was all a game, and I'm not sure if it was Minecraft or something else...

All the while on an empty stomach. While grocery shopping.

And I'm writing. A LOT.

(edited)

Cowbell, do you have a Fimfiction account?

The hell is Fimfiction?

what are you talking about?

Sometimes I like to embed small bits of random when I'm on a productivity high.

lol ya the mods moved my topic here.... mind if I join?

See to the left of you.

BTW, sure, why not?

<>

I know a Blue Lightning as a moderator on another site... Weird, is it not?

Edited by Derpy Cowbell
  • Brohoof 1