Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Why is it I always forget to post here..... anyway...

What's up General Chat people!

I'm not doing much really but I'm fine...

How are you today :)

I was just playing Minecraft... Ehh, that's about it.

Ahh I should play again soon, I was pretty obsessed with it for a few months. I downloaded a full version of it for free when I was sick around half a year ago and played it a ton. I built a huge subway under my houses I remember 

Today I'm actually good, I might not be doing anything, but that's fine because it's a good day!

A good day can be a nothing day! :)

Happens with me all the time. 

Ahh I should play again soon, I was pretty obsessed with it for a few months. I downloaded a full version of it for free when I was sick around half a year ago and played it a ton. I built a huge subway under my houses I remember 

A good day can be a nothing day! smile.png

Happens with me all the time. 

That's what has happened so far today. Sure there's stuff I should do, but it's not urgent...

apparently, Premiere Pro is trying to load VST plugins from FL Studio on startup, and that's why it crashes.

now, why the hell would Premiere load VSTs for? this makes absolutely no sense at all. i'm sure Vegas is crashing because of the same thing.

(edited)

Screw page 5000, I want a spot on page 9001.

Imagine the lucky number #100000 is a blank-flank that didn't even notice we were heading for the milestone... img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

EDIT: First one on page 5000. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by Четник
  • Brohoof 1

One thing to keep in mind, this page tracks number of posts (which includes the very first post) and number of replies, which doesn't. So basically we'll have two number 10,000s.