General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Wow, fuck Lurpy. Like a dumbass, I followed what he said when he made that status to switch to the Mobile Theme (I had no idea what would happen :(), and now I can't get back to the normal theme at all! If he hadn't posted that fucking status like a jackass, I wouldn't be in this mess :angry:. Fuck him....

Uh... Someone already made a thread about it on Feedback Subforum :xHe kinda trapped you there

The hell be happening?

Apparently switching the forum theme to Mobile mode breaks your computer. LRP posted a status telling us to switch, and now Spas-tic is throwing a fit.

So, you know, the usual.

Well, can someone tell me how to get out of this fucking theme? I have very little time to do so, 'cause I need to be in bed right now!

1) click out of the pony website.

2) go to bed.

3) fix it in the morning

Wouldn't exiting MLPForums and wiping your browser data, cache, cookies, et cetera bring you out of mobile and back to normal mode?

Your theme is stored on the Forum's server. Just try login in your ID from another forum, your theme would stay the same

Well, can someone tell me how to get out of this fucking theme? I have very little time to do so, 'cause I need to be in bed right now!

Try PMing Scootacool, or Feld0. One of these guys switched my theme without me looking

Your theme is stored on the Forum's server. Just try login in your ID from another forum, your theme would stay the same

I see. Well, then, LRP's a bit of an ass, isn't he?

Jadefire, I'm fucking serious, I want this problem fixed by TONIGHT.

Dude... Calm your ass down... I spoke with Scoots personally, and he said he's doing the best that he could to fix the issue. So please, STOP RAGING ABOUT THIS!!!!

I see. Well, then, LRP's a bit of an ass, isn't he?

It's a commonly known fact that he loves to troll (albeit in a much weirder style)

Dude... Calm your ass down... I spoke with Scoots personally, and he said he's doing the best that he could to fix the issue. So please, STOP RAGING ABOUT THIS!!!!

He's not angry, he's merely mildly upset

There isn't a button on the bottom that says 'View Full Version'? Then again, I'm usually here on a mobile in the full version, so that might not be there on a computer... maybe clearing your cache or cookies would help. :huh: