General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm not a sexual deviant or some cruel bastard, at least I don't think I am that cruel, but I just suppose I like keeping people away... I don't think I've ever told anyone here my name

You don't have to be creepy to drive people away. You can be easily apathetic and people will learn to leave you alone

Now time to join as many RPs as I want. It's a lot harder than it sounds. I only join fresh ones, and they need to fit my OCs. They may be versatile in that I can add them to any adventure, but Lapis Lazuli and Asteria can't just do any old RP.

Well, you can easily make a new one, right? VnCRQ.png

Anyway, how's the RP lesson?

I suddenly miss Libby for no real reason

Why is that? DrVv5.png

Well, you can easily make a new one, right?
I don't have any good ideas, and I'm scared to try anyway... The GCT RP will be my first try, so it going to be important to me.
Anyway, how's the RP lesson?
 I dunno, good I guess. I honestly have no idea what i'm doing. I just spout off some information about roleplaying and hope for the best.
Why is that?
Ahem, please read.

no real reason

• Brohoof 1

72kZ6.png

Ahem, please read.

Aw :c

I don't have any good ideas, and I'm scared to try anyway... The GCT RP will be my first try, so it going to be important to me.

Don't worry about that, we three will help you there. AhGSr.png

I dunno, good I guess. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. I just spout off some information about roleplaying and hope for the best.

Say, should we four do some mock-RP through PM? It would be much easier to correct mistakes and be daring with our experiments as long as no other people can see what we are doing.

I once suggested it to Haven, he turned it down y0Qnc.png

being creepy is more entertaining lol

Entertaining for you, uneasy for everyone else C4uV9.png

Say, should we four do some mock-RP through PM? It would be much easier to correct mistakes and be daring with our experiments as long as no other people can see what we are doing.
I'd rather it be on stage for all to see. Pressure like that can motivate. Also, I thought I'd be able to get Electrobolt and Jadefire. But maybe not. 

Goodnight peoples.

uSvO4.jpg

i have a picture of me wearing a serious hat. i'll post it when i get back.

in the meantime, if anyone has the time and care can check out my status for something important.

Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom

Don't ask about my dreams...

1. Killer chicken that murders old people.

2. Military convoy with overloaded vehicles, and it turns into a water gun fight with the enemy.

Hello, ponies :3 What's going on in here?

See above.

And,...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uDnZNrjc5w3obkIC3S62lH_LALvNa0bWmhgkvimq9ow/edit

Ladies, ponies, ladies, ponies--

It's really cold here, and apparently it was snowing this morning. Must've missed that.

For the record, I was trying to aim a flamethrower at the enemy hideout, but it kept failing to ignite, and I ran out of fuel.

It's 4:50pm here, and I'm still cold...

@, I might need to borrow your flamethrower.

My YouTube channel is proving to be more and more of a pain lately.

I've cleaned up the background and layout a lot, but the content really needs ironing out.

I dunno, good I guess. I honestly have no idea what i'm doing. I just spout off some information about roleplaying and hope for the best.

And this is why he's the best teacher ever.

He can admit he has no flipping idea what's going on.

Unlike some of my Highschool teachers...

I once suggested it to Haven, he turned it down y0Qnc.png

I just may still take you up on that offer once I iron out a few more things.

I'd rather it be on stage for all to see. Pressure like that can motivate.

Maybe for you, but pressure actually breaks me down. Hard.

In all kinds of situations.

My most known one: Last man out in video games. I can't deal with everyone on my team watching me expecting something out of me.

I can't even play my drums properly when I know other people are near. To make it worse, my mom can come home and then all of a sudden I'll start flipping out.

Pressure is a bitch.

• Brohoof 2

in the meantime, if anyone has the time and care can check out my status for something important.

I hope everything goes well with the the medicine and you get better, Vissy! :)

But drinking nothing but water? I would not make it a day. I can't stand it unless I'm actually tired.