Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You seem to think that only CD was involved with the decision to give you those points. What would you say if I told you that there were actually quite a few staff members looking into your activities in that status update, including myself? There was no CD this and CD that. Those warning points were the result of group consensus. 

Now, my friend, you have an open moderation dispute that is in the process of being answered. The GCT is not the moderation dispute area, and I am not going to fully address your issue here. The moderation dispute area exists for moderation disputes.

I'm only mentioning this here because the GCT seems to be substituting for the moderation dispute area. That is not good. 

@

We don't tolerate words that denigrate an entire category of individuals. That word is one of them. 

@,

Vulgarities include swear words. 

Now... If any of you have questions. Open a staff ticket and get the matter resolved or the question answered directly.

Isn't that more efficient than making assumptions? 

Well, talk about a stupid-ass outcome.

And I already did send one, around 3 hours ago; Zoop responded and said he would respond to it more in-depth after he got back from work.

Wait, what? CD said that vulgarities and swears were two different things...........what :huh:?

Well, it confirms that I shat on CD this whole time when I should've shit on the entire mod team, although I still blame him for tattling on me.

Edited by spas-ticShotty

Wait, what? CD said that vulgarities and swears were two different things...........what :huh:?

he said that vulgarities include swears, not that they are the same. for example, raunchy behaviour could be considered vulgar, but it's not a curse. the word "fuck" could constitute as a curse that's vulgar.

am i doin it rite here

• Brohoof 1

i hate to be "that guy", but i'd say it's probably because of your age. sure, i might have a immature sense of humour myself, but i know when to laugh and when to not. ah well, you'll find out about it later on in life.

i'm not sure, but you have seen a EQ band, right? all those frequencies and stuff? well, everything lies at different frequencies in a song. vocals, for example, lie in the middle, if you've seen a spectogram of it before. so you just EQ out everything else around the middle part, and you SHOULD have some pretty damn good rip of a vocal track. this applies to most other things, as well. since i only want a melody snip, which is only subdued by a, umm, what's that woosh sound called in music? anyway, it's the only thing i need to rip out in order to get a clean rip of what i want to remix. then i just remix it like i want to.

>Its cause of age

I'm 19 and I'd still laugh at it.... :|

I can usually control when I laugh, but if its funny enough then I'm powerless to it.

Oooh. I may have, but I'm not sure.

I'm gonna try and do that now to this clip im using.

Thanks for the info!

And 'woosh' sound? I'm not exactly sure, but I think know what you're talking about. I could use one in what I'm working on right now me thinks.

Well, talk

Shotty, if you don't mind my saying so, you really don't seem like yourself right now. Have you had a stressful day or something? From what I've seen of you in the past, you don't normally run on such a tight trigger pin. 

So far, for 100 warning points, you have posted who knows how many times here in the GCT, made a few status updates, and opened a mod dispute. Why not just open the dispute and wait for the response?

I'm a bit confused by what you are doing. What is your objective? What is it that you are looking for?

And I already did send one, around 3 hours ago; Zoop responded and said he would respond to it more in-depth after he got back from work.

He'll be getting back soon. Please wait.

Wait, what? CD said that vulgarities and swears were two different things...........what ?

Vulgarities.

Swearing.

A vulgarity can be a swear word, or it could be something that is not a swear word.

Well, it confirms that

Status updates are publicly visible Shotty. There was no "tattling" involved. Every. Single. Member. Can. See. Your. Comments. They were not done in secret.

In other words... We all saw what you wrote. Do you honestly think CD is running around status updates and then running back to us to "tattle"? You *do* know he is a global mod, right? He could've given you those points himself.  

Will there be deletion again?

Nah, just some friendly banter. :) 

• Brohoof 7

Since I'm now mad again, thanks to the fact that mah warning points were from a stupid-fucking-ass mod team decision. I'll just post some more Seananners. His adventures with the Water Thing and the Naked Man shall make things better.

Edited by spas-ticShotty

Seems its working nicely.

Also, I don't remember how old you said you were, if you even said it that is, but you sound much younger than you look, which, you don't look old or anything either.

I have a high pitched voice for my age. Hard to believe I'm 30 huh? 

Inb4 more points

Trust me, we aren't hovering around members, rubbing our hands together, laughing evilly, and dishing out warning points with dump trucks. 

Much hand-wringing and careful thinking goes into each and every call. 

• Brohoof 5

More Fluttershy!

post-1332-0-49031800-1356661891_thumb.png

Seems like Dreamwalker is growing just fine, but I'm pretty sure he can use more visitorsVnCRQ.png

dragonpixel_772968.png

*winkwinknudgenudge*

Trust me, we aren't hovering around members, rubbing our hands together, laughing evilly, and dishing out warning points with dump trucks.

Much hand-wringing and careful thinking goes into each and every call.

I find that hard to believe, poncho

• Brohoof 3

Shotty, if you don't mind my saying so, you really don't seem like yourself right now. Have you had a stressful day or something? From what I've seen of you in the past, you don't normally run on such a tight trigger pin. 

So far, for 100 warning points, you have posted who knows how many times here in the GCT, made a few status updates, and opened a mod dispute. Why not just open the dispute and wait for the response?

I'm a bit confused by what you are doing. What is your objective? What is it that you are looking for?

He'll be getting back soon. Please wait.

Vulgarities.

Swearing.

A vulgarity can be a swear word, or it could be something that is not a swear word.

Status updates are publicly visible Shotty. There was no "tattling" involved. Every. Single. Member. Can. See. Your. Comments. They were not done in secret.

In other words... We all saw what you wrote. Do you honestly think CD is running around status updates and then running back to us to "tattle"? You *do* know he is a global mod, right? He could've given you those points himself.  

Nah, just some friendly banter. :)

When I'm happy, I'm happy, nice, considerate, all that. Best I can be. But when I'm in a bad mood, I usually become very rude and bitter. Just ask mah parents. It's amazing how fast can go from sweet and innocent to rude, cranky and mean when I'm just in the slightest bad mood. It's a problem mah grandpa shares with me, and it's very noticable. If you've been in mah room while playing some games, when I start raging, expect a LOT of loud-ass yelling. What I'm trying to say is that it's kinda normal for me to be like this when angry. Dare I say "anger problems"?

I also noticed that anger IRL does the same thing to me in video games; it clouds mah judgment, and pretty badly. When raging at games, I could go from a pro to a shit-ass player. The worse I do, the more angry I get, which makes me do even worse. Hell, TODAY I almost broke another controller. I broke mah first one a few days ago outta rage, and I almost did the same today. IRL, I'll make much worse decisions when angry. It happens to most people, but to me, it's more noticable from what I feel like.

I guess the reason why I was so fucking mad was because using swears and vulgarities is kind of a trait of mine. Getting warned for it was practically an insult to me, and quite a big one. I tend to swear a lot. IRL and online. Of course, I don't say going "YER ALL FAGGOTS" everyday like a lot of 12 year olds online, but I do shout out "fuck" and "shit a lot", most of the time when I'm just being normal me.

Also, I'm gonna be honest here. Mah objective was to make CD look like a dick (Talk about the irony here). I assumed that since he was the only one who was in the status in question, he was the one who ratted me, thus, I kinda started a fued against him. Hell, I had a slight grudge on Arylett after she deleted a whole lot of mah posts, and a slight one against on NewCalamity after he gave me those 250 points. When NC gave me 100 for swearing, which is something that I do a lot, I though that CD was the one who was behind it and I practically felt insulted and wanted to make him look as bad as possible. I think what I'm trying to say is, I hate when I'm told the rules a second time.

I would add more, but I don't feel like it.

I still stand by what I say when I say that I think it was damn-stupid that I got points for something as petty as swears and vulgarity. Like come on, really?

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 2

What is the point of those dragon/animal/egg things?

Because it's a fun way to spend your free time? EVShg.png

Not to mention they're very very low-maintenance. All you have to do is to feed them daily/weekly and click others' adoptables when you have the chance.

[Throws an imaginary snowball at someone]

*SPLOOSSSSH*

Fu0Uv.jpg

>Dusky implies that Flow is a bane to the group, and Equestria as a whole

>Electrobolt kicks something open

>Magicon? Status: Rustled

GvZkX.jpg

• Brohoof 5