Apple      Bloom

Bitch.

looks like the GCT has been infested by its trademarked serial killah again. :v

jk it's nice seeing you here again.

Oh, you flatter me, so.

Gasai%20Yuno.jpg

Edited by Plummy
  • Brohoof 3

I'm odd, I don't represent the Westerners efficiently enough. In most cases, I'm glad that's the case. Shameful is the word that comes to mind the most when thinking about the people in this country.

Come on, it shouldn't be that bad :o

Why do you think that the people there are shameful?

2. its easy to handle a small breakfast, because eventually your body starts to burn more fats, thus keeping you full, and in shape

Still, I don't think there is any of use if your body burns more fat if there is nothing to burn in the morning :x

I guess people in different climates have a wholly different metabolism. I can't even raise my hands if I forgot to take breakfast :c

Come on, it shouldn't be that bad :o Why do you think that the people there are shameful?

From top to bottom, it's shameful. We have so many people on disability, not to mention the government. Our job market is pathetic, so we have people getting free money from the government because they can't handle life here. Some people deserve it, most people don't. There's also the government bailouts of the banks, the rich paying very little taxes, and the fact that the country is ran by big businesses. I could go on for a bit longer, but I don't want to end up boring you.

These 3d print mares are gorgeous :wub:

BtGYTj9.png

Too bad the Luna one is mediocre at best

From top to bottom, it's shameful. We have so many people on disability, not to mention the government. Our job market is pathetic, so we have people getting free money from the government because they can't handle life here. Some people deserve it, most people don't. There's also the government bailouts of the banks, the rich paying very little taxes, and the fact that the country is ran by big businesses. I could go on for a bit longer, but I don't want to end up boring you.

That... sounds like it's quite difficult to live that place :x

How are you doing in there anyway?

• Brohoof 2

That... sounds like it's quite difficult to live that place :x How are you doing in there anyway?

Well I'm still alive, so there's that. Other than that, I can't think of many positives for myself right now. Please check back in a few years.

What kind of thread is this....

It's a Matrix reference, I'm not sure of it's purpose at this point either.

It's a Matrix reference, I'm not sure of it's purpose at this point either.

I get the reference, but I'm as lost as you are.....

What kind of thread is this....

A thread that may or may not soon be moved to Forum Lounge :wacko:

It's a valid question, "do you want to stay G4 or move to G5?", but the way he brought it up looks way to game-y

A thread that may or may not soon be moved to Forum Lounge :wacko:

It's a valid question, "do you want to stay G4 or move to G5?", but the way he brought it up looks way to game-y

what do you mean game-y? its funny though since i just replied to that thread.

I didn't finish the chapter in the fan fic I'm reading and I really should head to bed soon.... Grrrr

But maybe an image dump will make me feel just a tad better.

3f7cbc73095c1eb219a9d82f6bad3673-d5wx30frainbowpie_pinkiedash_by_andreamelody-d5pinkie_pie_rainbow_dash_hug_by_high_rollvday_2_by_siansaar-d4qnt8s.jpgthe_merry_pranksters_by_docwario-d4oodmrdon_t_be_sad__pinkie__cheer_up__by_kikar7b1c379da3bc5951f95c9b273c1aa3de-d5a1achpinkie_and_dash_by_kiuxi-d5tw4tu.jpgguess_who_by_don_komandorr-d3b234i.jpg

• Brohoof 3

what do you mean game-y? its funny though since i just replied to that thread.

You answered it by yourself. It's not exactly how you start a serious thread. Can't blame the mods if they moved the thread to Forum Lounge

OMGOMGOMG... life can be a bitch at times, y'know?

What happened? :huh:

I didn't finish the chapter in the fan fic I'm reading and I really should head to bed soon.... Grrrr

But maybe an image dump will make me feel just a tad better.

That Surprise and Firefly... 7XSwH.png

You know you can finish the chapter on bed, right?

That Surprise and Firefly...

Neat, huh?

You know you can finish the chapter on bed, right?

It is 1 AM EST, and I always use my comp on my bed. But I can't focus easily, and I need to wake up early for school. But maybe I'll get lucky and finish on time... 

You answered it by yourself. It's not exactly how you start a serious thread. Can't blame the mods if they moved the thread to Forum Lounge

i hate when i answer my own questions.

Neat! Voyager was the second worst Trek, but it's still pretty neat to see Voyager pones. Thank you for sharing them.

Really? It was my favourite series... I suppose I liked the prospect of a ship filled with so many members that were so different from each other and couldn't get along at first being thrown astronomical distances all the while being forced to get along. As time would have it they would become one big family, learning to not only put aside their differences but embrace them and eventually respect them. Takes multiple chapters from FIM, doesn't it? In fact, it focuses more on the aspect of friendship and humanity more than the other series -- now that I think about it, it's no wonder I took an interest in FIM immediately.

Conversely I consider DS9 the second worst but Sisko was still pretty badass.

• Brohoof 1

Really? It was my favourite series... I suppose I liked the prospect of a ship filled with so many members that were so different from each other and couldn't get along at first being thrown astronomical distances all the while being forced to get along. As time would have it they would become one big family, learning to not only put aside their differences but embrace them and eventually respect them. Takes multiple chapters from FIM, doesn't it? In fact, it focuses more on the aspect of friendship and humanity more than the other series -- now that I think about it, it's no wonder I took an interest in FIM immediately.

Conversely I consider DS9 the second worst but Sisko was still pretty badass.

Voyager had great potential, don't get me wrong. But it constantly and consistently wasted said potential through terrible writing, a number of racist and sexist issues, and general mishandling. There were good moments--far more than in Enterprise--but it was still an all around terrible show compared to the other Treks.

Deep Space Nine, meanwhile, had easily the best writing and story development of all of the Treks. I may have grown up on TNG, but DS9 is the better show.