Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Red Pill or Blue Pill

~Scootaloo

17 users have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose?

• Red Pill
    • Blue Pill

This is your last chance. After this, there is no going back.

You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Remember that all I am offering is the truth. Nothing more.

One pill allows you to stay in G4 while the other takes you to G5. You may ask "which one does which?" well that is for you to decide...

Edited by DarkEly
  • Brohoof 3

I'll take "or" for 500,Alex.

But seriously,I'd take both at the same time just to see what happens.Because mixing pills is always a good thing.

Oh,and you forgot to end your spoiler tag with

.Just thought I'd put that out there,

• Brohoof 1

But seriously,I'd take both at the same time just to see what happens.Because mixing pills is always a good thing.

I will join you in the mixed pill club. Things are about to get...Magical.

Cats and dogs living together, singing bananas walking down stairs, talking ponies... Magical, man. Magical.

• Brohoof 3

Huh this is hard.

You know what I'll take both. Like cutting wires I would cut both the red and the blue at same time.

Nothing could go wrong

Right?

Edited by Phoenix237

None of the above! Because I don't really like taking pills at all in the first place :P.

I guess in all seriousness I'd pick the red one? Since it sounds like Wonderland is cool Idk.

I could always mix them and see what happens Xd.

And then I explode, Twice.

Edited by Zygen

Heh! Dat matrix reference. Dang that was a good movie. Knowing the outcome of the series shades my perspective though. Oh well, I would imagine that the blue pill would keep me in g4.

Gosh, I hope g5 is good.

*Takes red pill*

Now that I think of it, the real world sucked in the matrix. If that pairs up correctly with this... Oh noes.... :(

Blue pill 

Wouldn't want to risk seeing how G5 looks because i'm honestly scared to see how G5 will look....

Gonna stay in G4 for now thanks

Edited by Gamer Brony
  • Brohoof 5

Pills!

ArLjmvg.gif

Anyway, I think I'll take the red pill. Because I like the colour red, the description sounds like things are only going to get better, and the blue pills description sounds like the end of the fandom. (all these people mixing pills, SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!)

• Brohoof 2

THERE IS NO OPTION TO TAKE BOTH I CALL BULLSHIT!

In all seriousness, I would miss my friends and family quite a bit. So I would have to take the blue pill.