General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

yes. yes we are. mostly doctor who.

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!

only if you can prove you deserve it....

Boop

You're a disgrace.

im stuck as a Glaceon until the end of March, ill make as many pokemon references as i want

only if you can prove you deserve it....

im stuck as a Glaceon until the end of March, ill make as many pokemon references as i want

Its not that, its cause you said Doubleslap was super effective.

@,

Did you check to see if the vid I posted worked for you?

Your Minecraft one? Yeah, it worked. I didn't understand a thing that was going on in it, but it worked. X)

Also, you're a horrible pet owner. X)

Also, you're a horrible pet owner.

Well, first I killed some Blazes using a stay-at-home spawner, then I went to make some crystallised metal out of those chunks of metal you saw (it's a process of tripling your metal outcome from ores, but it's a 20-minute cycle), then I sent a tank cart full of biofuel to generate some energy, then I planted some seeds, then I went to my ravine-farm to breed some cows, then kill them, then I went to check on my biofuel maker, and other stuff.

Waitaminute, how am I a horrible pet owner?

Well, first I killed some Blazes using a stay-at-home spawner, then I went to make some crystallised metal out of those chunks of metal you saw (it's a process of tripling your metal outcome from ores, but it's a 20-minute cycle), then I sent a tank cart full of biofuel to generate some energy, then I planted some seeds, then I went to my ravine-farm to breed some cows, then kill them, then I went to check on my biofuel maker, and other stuff.

Waitaminute, how am I a horrible pet owner?

I saw all of that and was amazed as well as befuddled.

And cause you massacred a ton of your livestock! X)

Poor cows. ;_;

• Brohoof 1

I'm back from school! biggrin.png
I wasn't too hyper.. I didn't really have anyone to talk to because all the smart people, my friends, got to go to a testing thing. But I did get to talk to people I never talk to. 

:oasjfaosdjfas they changed the loading cadence to a loading rainbow dash!!

Edited by Otaku Pinkeh Pie ♪

I saw all of that and was amazed as well as befuddled.

And cause you massacred a ton of your livestock!

Poor cows.

Ehh, I can breed more if I need to.

Well, the ore-tripler machine is a combination of Redpower and Factorisation. The Factorisation machines are what triple your ore output, and the Redpower component is to make it all automated. Steps:

- You put ore in a grinder.

- You get the grounded ore (dirty metal gravel) and clean it in a mixer.

- You get the cleaned metal chunks and put it in a special furnace.

- You get the reduced metal chunks out of the furnace and immerse it in a bath of sulphuric acid.

- Wait 20 minutes to get a piece of crystallised metal.

- Put the crystallised metal in a standard furnace to get a metal ingot.

The Redpower components:

- A filter pulls out the dirty gravel out of the grinder and sends it to a mixer via pneumatic tube.

- The mixer requires a steady stream of water buckets, so once the gravel is cleaned, an adjacent sorting machine pulls out the gravel, empty bucket, and sludge (a byproduct) and sends it down dedicated pneumatic tubes. One for buckets leads to a deployer (which refills the buckets and sends it back to the mixer), the other takes sludge to be processed down into clay, and the third takes clean metal gravel into a slag furnace to be heated.

- Once heated, another filter pulls the reduced metal chunks into an output chest.

- This part has to be done manually, but with the aid of a computer, it could be also done automatically: Distribute the metal chunks evenly across 14 crystallisers. Each one can process a maximum of 5 metal chunks. The end yield is typically 8-9 crystallised metal per 5 metal chunks.

- A retriever pulls out the crystallised metal and sends it to a furnace to be cooked into ingots.

- A timer sends out the proper redstone pulses to all of the Redpower machines. There's also a button to send out a manual pulse.

What I did to build all of that:

- Exhaust my entire lead supply.

- Add in a 9x9 skylight that leads directly down into the "foundry".

- Excavate my caves some more.

- Exhaust my entire supply of gunpowder to make sulphuric acid for the crystallisation process.

- Burn through a lot of silver.

- A lot of other crap.

:oasjfaosdjfas they changed the loading cadence to a loading rainbow dash!!

That's been around for years... I think...?

And way to get addicted...

Edited by TGAP-NAM-TP-PrinGDI_Cannon

Good morning folks :muffins:

So... I spent most of my night thinking about various possible scenarios of the 2nd Trixie Train in my head. Unsurprisingly, my OC dies in 9 out of 10

This can't be a good thing

G3FqjGa.png

Yay, five day weekend.

Lucky bastard :V

• Brohoof 1

Lucky bastard :V

Blame Catholicism.

I got six.

Time for me to brag.

We would have six, but the administration has to get in replacement school days for all the time we missed after hurricane Issac. Which is dumb as shit.

We would have six, but the administration has to get in replacement school days for all the time we missed after hurricane Issac. Which is dumb as shit.

Faeces around the globe rejoice as they receive this positively divine compliment.