Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Years of culminated wits, with hints of memespeak, trollspeak, LOLspeak, Newspeak, 13375p34K, and Ganaramian English.

One of my good friends is good at this ^-^! And oh gawd the mouth D: D: wonder what the dentist is going to say bout that there.... that is jacked up o.O O.o 

The only time I've ever gotten close with Photoshop was during Junior Year of high school... I took a Digital Design class, and we learnt how to use Photoshop, Flash, and other stuff.

That's how I first downloaded Inkscape.

But alas...

http://www.freakingnews.com/funny-pictures/fork-pictures.asp

I'll never be able to attempt any of these...

Off to sleepy sleep sleep adios

Alright, later. I gotta get back to everything.

Over and out.

Screw dat; Posts 90535 to 90543 should be archived.

Edited by TGAP-NAM-TP-PrinGDI_Cannon

Hello folks derpy_emoticon2.png

img-1319126-1-chkCRSM.png

Does Gerald not have any psychers among his troops? Someone ought to tell him that magic forms the holy Astronnomicon that guides the Hammer of the Emperor's ships.

Does Gerald not have any psychers among his troops? Someone ought to tell him that magic forms the holy Astronnomicon that guides the Hammer of the Emperor's ships.

Not everyone in the Imperium can and willing to understand that everything is possible thanks to Psykers :x

The best outcome is that he will put a bolter round to your face for considering heresy

May I inquire as to what? 

it involves being inebriated while on the thing 

Licking the very top of the Everest?

I would do thatif i wasnt so lazy and whatnot

Are you... D: Leaving the fandom? Cause no one who has a brain would even attempt that.

Leave the Fandom? IMPOSSIBRU! Also your vector is tre magnifique!

Not everyone in the Imperium can and willing to understand that everything is possible thanks to Psykers :x

The best outcome is that he will put a bolter round to your face for considering heresy

That's what's wrong with the damned Cadians. They got it easy with their nice, sharp uniforms and shiny lasguns. Now a Kommissar's got to shoot people for something, but when you're all out of problems you gotta start making them up, see? Now the boys from Krieg and them folks what are on that jungle planet where everything wants to eat you? They have real problems, mate. Catch me? And they might not like psykers, but they don't chock it up to one screwy religious thing or another. You outta hate a psyker for a good reason, like men's heads start blowing up when they get nightmares. Also their eyes are damn nuts. Now those are good reasons.

Hey, Guise. I did a vectory thingy. And it's decent. ITS DECENT.

I thinks it's decent, anyway.

It's not a vector until you can no longer see the jagged edges of each pixel. (It's a bitmap.)

And...

dskbURj.png

That's what's wrong with the damned Cadians. They got it easy with their nice, sharp uniforms and shiny lasguns. Now a Kommissar's got to shoot people for something, but when you're all out of problems you gotta start making them up, see? Now the boys from Krieg and them folks what are on that jungle planet where everything wants to eat you? They have real problems, mate. Catch me? And they might not like psykers, but they don't chock it up to one screwy religious thing or another. You outta hate a psyker for a good reason, like men's heads start blowing up when they get nightmares. Also their eyes are damn nuts. Now those are good reasons.

Hey, the Cadians got a facefull of living nightmare every few weeks or so from the Eye of Terror, not to mention the Black Crusades which happens pretty much once a generation, you should give them some slack from being too paranoid to psykers :V

By the jungle folks you mean Catachan?

• Brohoof 1

Oh. Well... Shuttup. It's whatever I say it is.

Well, you said it's decent, so we'll roll with that.

But then again...

4SXP4FI.png

I had to.

Waitaminute... Para's a male pony, but I see eyelashes...

Well, you said it's decent, so we'll roll with that.

But then again...

4SXP4FI.png

I had to.

Waitaminute... Para's a male pony, but I see eyelashes...

I'm new to pony art. Let's leave it at that. I couldn't be bothered removing the eyelashes.

Hey, the Cadians got a facefull of living nightmare every few weeks or so from the Eye of Terror, not to mention the Black Crusades which happens pretty much once a generation, you should give them some slack from being too paranoid to psykers :V

By the jungle folks you mean Catachan?

Still got those spiffy uniforms though...

And yeah, Catachan. I'd trust those guys with my back. Them and the Death Korps. It takes some real balls to nuke your own planet and then still fight over what's left.

I'm new to pony art. Let's leave it at that.

Well, what I can tell you is that the mane needs some smoothening out, but that's all I can tell you since everything else is, well, good enough. Give me several hours; I might make another video...

On second thought, if I make another video, I'll choke up my hard drive.