Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

See this knocking at your door at the midnight, what do?

1Hm61Rh.png

C6k1MpL.gif

Still got those spiffy uniforms though...

And yeah, Catachan. I'd trust those guys with my back. Them and the Death Korps. It takes some real balls to nuke your own planet and then still fight over what's left.

At least they're not Pretty Marines the 80's Rainbow Warriors :V

Oh yeah, they got them some balls all right. Irradiated, cloned balls that are likely sterile... I still feel bad about them. Even in such dark setting as WH40K they are such a poor sod :'(

• Brohoof 3

1Hm61Rh.png

Yes, hello? Why are you here, Octavia? And why are you standing on two legs... and blushing...

At least they're not Pretty Marines the 80's Rainbow Warriors :V

Oh yeah, they got them some balls all right. Irradiated, cloned balls that are likely sterile... I still feel bad about them. Even in such dark setting as WH40K they are such a poor sod :'(

If I ever get the confidence, I'm going to start my Death Korps army. If there's one thing I love it's some WWI trench warfare.
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, hello? Why are you here, Octavia? And why are you standing on two legs... and blushing...

There's a blushing mare in front of your door at midnight damnit. Why are you busy asking questions :V

If I ever get the confidence, I'm going to start my Death Korps army. If there's one thing I love it's some WWI trench warfare.

I'm not sure if trench warfare can do well on this earth. While we don't have any Leman Russ tank or whatever, what humans have is a shitload of mortar and artillery guns with unbelievable range.

There's a blushing mare in front of your door at midnight damnit. Why are you busy asking questions :V

Because good things have a way of going terribly wrong.

"Is this the right address? Are you here looking for me?" I say, imagining myself coming up with things to tell the police if something should go terribly wrong.

I'm not sure if trench warfare can do well on this earth. While we don't have any Leman Russ tank or whatever, what humans have is a shitload of mortar and artillery guns with unbelievable range.

That's why it was so special in WWI. Tanks, machine guns, and aviation were all in their infancy. The level of devastation was great but not so great that it couldn't go on for four years. The Death Korps were battling for Krieg on a planetary scale without regard for the costs of attrition.

Because good things have a way of going terribly wrong.

"Is this the right address? Are you here looking for me?" I say, imagining myself coming up with things to tell the police if something should go terribly wrong.

Nah. At worst Vinyl Scratch will knock your door at the morning, asking for her fillyfriend back :V

219930__safe_vector_vinyl-scratch_octavi

"mine"

That's why it was so special in WWI. Tanks, machine guns, and aviation were all in their infancy. The level of devastation was great but not so great that it couldn't go on for four years. The Death Korps were battling for Krieg on a planetary scale without regard for the costs of attrition.

Hm... I guess you're right on the without regard part. They're a bit wee to zealous to be a mere mortal :wacko:

Now I'm wondering what would happen if they attack this 21th century earth. While we have mortars and ICBMs and such, they have the sheer numbers and lasguns and bolters and those fancy thanks (Manticores? Masticores? Basilisk? Kinda forgot their names...)

Welp, I guess I gotta go now. See ya later :)

Have a little laugh

PFkzsU2.gif

• Brohoof 2

Why hello there little pony. Why don't you come in and have a spot of tea?

Of course, your little scenarios always have a catch, so I'll be on my guard, ready to run for my big stick.

• Brohoof 1

Nah. At worst Vinyl Scratch will knock your door at the morning, asking for her fillyfriend back :V

img-1319474-1-219930__safe_vector_vinyl-

"mine"

Whereupon I would invite her in too. >:]

Hm... I guess you're right on the without regard part. They're a bit wee to zealous to be a mere mortal wacko.png

Now I'm wondering what would happen if they attack this 21th century earth. While we have mortars and ICBMs and such, they have the sheer numbers and lasguns and bolters and those fancy thanks (Manticores? Masticores? Basilisk? Kinda forgot their names...)

Welp, I guess I gotta go now. See ya later smile.png

Have a little laugh

img-1319474-2-PFkzsU2.gif

Heh. I love that movie.

Also, I don't know enough about 40k to answer that question. Manticores shoot rockets, and I think Basilisks are their artillery pieces.

Edited by TheIronHugo
  • Brohoof 1

First thing I find on Derpiboo.ru relating to Octavia is an image a humanised Octavia... With a sandwich photoshopped on top, so now it looks like she's eating the sandwich.

Over and not-so-out.

don´t mind me, just passing through...

251619_225212434183347_225200374184553_5

yea, that is MY jar of AJ, you can´t have it angry.png

I kinda want  AJar now. See wut I did thur? I did something. Over dur. U see it?

• Brohoof 1

Anyone got Skype? Mine is CloudyStatus.

Made a new Skype due to a community I'd rather not be associated with anymore, and blocking wouldn't help due to other things. :P

... Are you playing "UN Owen Was Her?" on that thing?

Uhh, no. It's a combined version of:

And:

I thought about getting it to something like 5 million notes, or maybe 10 million notes, but it's currently stuck at 800000 notes.

(BTW, the current record holder is 6 million notes.)

• Brohoof 1

i'm calmer now, after some aggressive music.

it was a bunch of shit happening to me all day that made me pissed off beyond belief.

I would think calmer music would help in that kind of situation, but whatever works for you, I guess.

That's rather unfortunate though. I've been through similar situations.

I would think calmer music would help in that kind of situation, but whatever works for you, I guess.

That's rather unfortunate though. I've been through similar situations.

nah, calm music would just piss me off. with aggressive music i can murder people and the environment inside my head. much better that way.

-------------

i clumsily made this today:

post-374-0-70431200-1364670268_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

img-1319421-1-1Hm61Rh.png

10/10 def bang

Being the gentleman I am, though, I'd prepare her a nice midnight meal, if she was hungry of course.

Followed by smooth music, dim lights. A nice drink in front of the fireplace.

Edited by Ekho
  • Brohoof 2