General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

(edited)

How close is Serbian to Russian? Also what's Serbia like? Thanks for Nikola Tesla by the way. XD

Not as close as you think. Russians have a few more letters and it's a bit harder to learn than Serbian.

I'm just able to recognise Cyrillic, though the first thing that comes to mind when I see Cyrillic script is Russian, so I'm only able to translate phonetically to Russian.

Yes, the letters are quite jacked up. BTW...

img-1529825-1-stardogs-old.jpg

Stardogs or

? Edited by Derpy Cowbell

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Kinda like me and Luna Moonshire.

who what

Correct, with only one person outside of the group. At least those are the only ones who have spoken up about it. I'm sure more people know, but haven't spoken up about it.

I thought I was going to be the last one to figure it out, now it seems like I was one of the first.

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

(edited)
I thought I was going to be the last one to figure it out, now it seems like I was one of the first.

2nd overall, first in the GCT. That's only because Plummy couldn't contain all of the love, and had to tell someone.

Edited by Jinkasu

VHerT66.png

Orientation on Friday, this shift is going to kill me. I'm not talking about being overworked either, I'm talking emotionally. ;-;

VHerT66.png

requesting extra doses of radial love-beam strikes from Plummy STAT

If only that were possible...

It shall be worth it in the end though, eventually.

VHerT66.png

who what

I love how you're the only one picked up on that.

That was me hinting at my new relationship status due to Viscra saying something about not being told about beforehand about Jinx and Plummy.

7Crdz3K.png

I thought that you said something about that a long time ago, maybe I'm mistaken. That's the only reason I didn't say anything about it before now.

VHerT66.png

That was me hinting at my new relationship status due to Viscra saying something about not being told about beforehand about Jinx and Plummy.

I knew you were hinting about something, but I didn't know if you were being cereal, who that person was, or what.

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

What madness has been unleashed?

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF COMES OUT THIS MOOOOOOONTH!!!!

Uhh, yay...?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

What madness has been unleashed?

See above.

Did you see what I did there, did you see?

VHerT66.png

I thought that you said something about that a long time ago, maybe I'm mistaken. That's the only reason I didn't say anything about it before now.

I can't have mentioned it a long time ago as it just happened.

I knew you were hinting about something, but I didn't know if you were being cereal, who that person was, or what.

I am.

7Crdz3K.png

I did, but just didn't/don't give a shit. ^_^ 
  • Brohoof 1

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

No, you're the one that's silly.

Silly as the billy goat gruff, now who is this person. We want the details, all out in view of the public.

VHerT66.png

I am.

Silly as the billy goat gruff, now who is this person. We want the details, all out in view of the public.

Yes, that. Spill the beans.

• Brohoof 1

Know what? I'm gonna leave before I have to clean up those beans.

Are these beans the baked variety? 

ForDJRainbowDash_zps2b58bbf2.png

" I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

My Friendship is Magic Fanfiction Pagehttp://www.fimfiction.net/user/The%20DJ%20Rainbow%20Dash

-Signature art designed by the lovely vinyl_scratch 13