General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I feel like they would do so pretty quickly.

>inb4 he gets with that random singer friend of Kirino's.

Fight to the death over her love?

That was really random in my opinion. I mean, wasn't Kirino, Kuroneko, and Ayase enough? Basically it became a harem overload, which is just another one of my complaints about the ending.

• Brohoof 1

That was really random in my opinion. I mean, wasn't Kirino, Kuroneko, and Ayase enough? Basically it became a harem overload, which is just another one of my complaints about the ending.

Yes, it really was.

Like, Ive no idea how she fell for him even that fast. Or even why she was needed at all.

Ive no problems with a bigger harem, but like, damn. At least give her a proper reason for being there.

7Crdz3K.png

Yes, it really was.

Like, Ive no idea how she fell for him even that fast. Or even why she was needed at all.

Ive no problems with a bigger harem, but like, damn. At least give her a proper reason for being there.

^This.

It seems the only reason she was included was for the harem's sake. Dammit. As much as I love this anime, I do think that it could've been way more well-developed. Oh well, I guess :/

How is everybody doing?

Evil pancakes should be on this topic.

As long as they're tasty, I don't care about their spirit

img-19396-1-Finished.png

Eeyup... this signature was made by: @Sparkle Speed

Im suffering the torture of 1000 pained souls forever tormented in the deepest pits of Hades.

So you are either at a hospital, at work , or at school.

e903e0168e.png

Bingo jS9hDbm.jpg

So what is your job? My current job is bagger at a grocery store, but I'm trying to get hired at a better paying cashier position in another store.

Trust me work is a guessable hell because I want to shoot myself in the face whenever I have to listen to how stupid customers are.

Average work day:

aBK2D8x_700b_v1.jpg

Edited by Biznis Kitty
  • Brohoof 2

e903e0168e.png

:lol: Have you been in a situation like that? 

That's why I don't want to get out of school... should I fail some subjects so I don't get to work sooner?

img-19396-1-Finished.png

:lol: Have you been in a situation like that? 

That's why I don't want to get out of school... should I fail some subjects so I don't get to work sooner?

Customers always are like, "Does this coupon work with this product?" and I have to kindly say "No sir/ma'am that coupon goes with the listed product and size on the coupon." They usually respond by, "So I can get the Y size right?" and I have to say, "No the coupon is listed for the X size of X product." "oh okay... so can I get product Y with size X?" *shoots self in face*

DON'T FAIL ANY CLASSES! You will end up stuck with this job instead! Try to do your best so that you aren't stuck looking at gun prices online.

Edited by Biznis Kitty
  • Brohoof 1

e903e0168e.png

So what is your job? My current job is bagger at a grocery store, but I'm trying to get hired at a better paying cashier position in another store.

Trust me work is a guessable hell because I want to shoot myself in the face whenever I have to listen to how stupid customers are.

Average work day:

aBK2D8x_700b_v1.jpg

Currently, its laying asphalt with doing concrete and seal coating on the side. All by the same company. So, to add to having to deal with massive heat most days, my boss also likes to dawdle around early and end up working late into the day. Whats worse is that he's raring to go when he does show up after we've sat around for hours losing energy doing nothing. He also has a habit of doing really stupid things just cause he's in a rush or wants to go faster. Like, turning a propane bottle upside down so that the torch burns hotter and better, however, its also flaring up like a giant ball of fire every 5 seconds or so.

7Crdz3K.png

Currently, its laying asphalt with doing concrete and seal coating on the side. All by the same company. So, to add to having to deal with massive heat most days, my boss also likes to dawdle around early and end up working late into the day. Whats worse is that he's raring to go when he does show up after we've sat around for hours losing energy doing nothing. He also has a habit of doing really stupid things just cause he's in a rush or wants to go faster. Like, turning a propane bottle upside down so that the torch burns hotter and better, however, its also flaring up like a giant ball of fire every 5 seconds or so.

So in short you are the engineer in this situation:

• Brohoof 1

e903e0168e.png

@,

Hmm, thats how I feel when I talk with creationist christians.

just-religious-people_o_454950.jpg

HI I'm a creationist Christian! would you like to talk?

Also where did half those statements come from? The sun isn't a star, who in their right mind believes that? and really 2+2=5 I'm glad we can't actually post people's thoughts because that actually might make them sound smart.

Edited by Biznis Kitty

e903e0168e.png

... well this is awkward.

It seems we are at an impass. SO who is your favorite pony! *ignores all previous posts* Mine is Rarity HAHAHAHA life is great as a Brony!

I've just found out I love when classical music is mashed up with modern music.

This is one of my favorite Japanese synthetic songs played on primarily traditional insturments:

Have some English music if you can't stand Japanese:

e903e0168e.png

Average work day:

img-2512448-2-aBK2D8x_700b_v1.jpg

Or the manager might simply concur with the customer and then scold you for disagreeing and offering horrible customer service. I've been in that position a few times.

• Brohoof 1

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

Yay! I actually have the time AND the means to go to one of the local brony meetups today! YEAH!

spitfiresiggymlpforums2_zps2f3d09cf.png

Enjoy metal music? Come check out this Facebook page, Pegadeth.

"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still."

I just got my Furfrou the Dandy haircut in Pokmeon, she looks like an ultra bamf now. Now that I think about it I should get a guy and girl furfrou and get them both styled to match and go double battling with them.

I'm torn now between the Dandy, La Reine, and Debutante as the best hair cut for her.

Dandy:

676Furfrou_Dandy_Dream.png

La Reine:

676Furfrou_La_Reine_Dream.png

Debutante:

676Furfrou_Debutante_Dream.png

Edited by Biznis Kitty

e903e0168e.png

Hey guys! Just saw the newest episode of Game of Thrones, anybody else saw it?

img-19396-1-Finished.png