General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Mornin'. Still kinda tired, but I'm waking up. Slowly.

Exactly how I feel right now, it takes too long for me to wake up and my body wants bed. xD Hopefully I wake up soon though. I should.

Exactly how I feel right now, it takes too long for me to wake up and my body wants bed. xD Hopefully I wake up soon though. I should.

Yeah the bed is still calling me... I'm going to force myself to get up and run errands though so that the bed is out of reach.

You can't make me go to bed, body! I rebel against you! Hopefully you can find a way to make the sleep go away yourself, bud.

Yeah the bed is still calling me... I'm going to force myself to get up and run errands though so that the bed is out of reach.

You can't make me go to bed, body! I rebel against you! Hopefully you can find a way to make the sleep go away yourself, bud.

I did this

I was hopelessly exhausted this morning but I kept pushing on

Soon enough, my exhaustion left me

Boy did it EVER leave :3

I did this

I was hopelessly exhausted this morning but I kept pushing on

Soon enough, my exhaustion left me

Boy did it EVER leave :3

I might need a little more time. Just ran out to do a few errands, still feeling a little crappy.

Might have to go for a morning jog or something to get it completely out of my system. Glad that someone around here was able to rid their body of the sleep bug, though.

It's called just staying awake and letting my body get out of sleep mode, it doesn't always last too long, but the duration it lasts is annoying.

But I'm getting more awake now.

It's called just staying awake and letting my body get out of sleep mode, it doesn't always last too long, but the duration it lasts is annoying.

But I'm getting more awake now.

Well yeah, that's what most people would call it, but I can already tell today is going to be one of those days where I'll feel tired all day until I lay down and take a nap at some point. Nobody else has a day like that?

Well yeah, that's what most people would call it, but I can already tell today is going to be one of those days where I'll feel tired all day until I lay down and take a nap at some point. Nobody else has a day like that?

I'm waking up more now. I'm going to be awake for most of the night because of work, I probably won't get off work until after 5 AM tomorrow morning, but I don't go in until 9:15.

Last week of work, but I get long shifts all week.

I'm waking up more now. I'm going to be awake for most of the night because of work, I probably won't get off work until after 5 AM tomorrow morning, but I don't go in until 9:15.

Last week of work, but I get long shifts all week.

I'm going to be awake most of the night tonight because of work too... got one day of work this week though, so it won't be so bad.

I'm waking up a bit more myself, but I guess I'm going to be forced to feel crappy today. Oh well, I'm sure a nap before work will fix it well enough.

I'm going to be awake most of the night tonight because of work too... got one day of work this week though, so it won't be so bad.

I'm waking up a bit more myself, but I guess I'm going to be forced to feel crappy today. Oh well, I'm sure a nap before work will fix it well enough.

How much sleep did you get last night? I got some, I mean I got home a bit before 4:00 last night and went to bed a little after that, so I actually didn't get all too much sleep last night as it is only 10:40 here. xD Though I actually woke up about an hour ago and took my medicine.

Wanna see something funny?

How much sleep did you get last night? I got some, I mean I got home a bit before 4:00 last night and went to bed a little after that, so I actually didn't get all too much sleep last night as it is only 10:40 here. xD Though I actually woke up about an hour ago and took my medicine.

Wanna see something funny?

I got straight eight hours of sleep. I think the issue is just that it wasn't very restful sleep. Then again, I've slept for like two hours before and felt great when I woke up. I guess it's just the quality of sleep, and I didn't have a very quality sleep.

And obviously your computer is getting a little greedy with that power! Darn computers, always so unappreciative...

I got straight eight hours of sleep. I think the issue is just that it wasn't very restful sleep. Then again, I've slept for like two hours before and felt great when I woke up. I guess it's just the quality of sleep, and I didn't have a very quality sleep.

And obviously your computer is getting a little greedy with that power! Darn computers, always so unappreciative...

Yeah I've noticed that most of the time. It's usually when I have dreams that I feel better the next day basically. xD

I hate being sleep deprived though, it feels terrible. I've felt it enough times before, and I hate it. xD At least I am not feeling that right now.

Yeah I've noticed that most of the time. It's usually when I have dreams that I feel better the next day basically. xD

I hate being sleep deprived though, it feels terrible. I've felt it enough times before, and I hate it. xD At least I am not feeling that right now.

I had a ton of dreams yet I don't feel so good... probably because it was nothing but nightmares. That can't be good for my mental health.

Sleep deprivation does suck. A lot of people fight it with coffee and energy drinks, but I'm honestly not keen on either of those.

I had a ton of dreams yet I don't feel so good... probably because it was nothing but nightmares. That can't be good for my mental health.

Sleep deprivation does suck. A lot of people fight it with coffee and energy drinks, but I'm honestly not keen on either of those.

Coffee does nothing for me, neither do Energy Drinks. I mean I drink energy drinks a whole lot and they help me wake up in the morning, but when I am dead tired they do absolutely nothing but KEEP me from going to sleep.

But meh. xD I still feel a teeny bit tired, but I have woken up, which is nice. I have a lot of time before work, and I will have the house to myself for the majority of the day. Which is nice. If only I had money, I'm so broke right now I can't afford anything because I don't even have a dollar I can spend.

Coffee does nothing for me, neither do Energy Drinks. I mean I drink energy drinks a whole lot and they help me wake up in the morning, but when I am dead tired they do absolutely nothing but KEEP me from going to sleep.

But meh. xD I still feel a teeny bit tired, but I have woken up, which is nice. I have a lot of time before work, and I will have the house to myself for the majority of the day. Which is nice. If only I had money, I'm so broke right now I can't afford anything because I don't even have a dollar I can spend.

I'm with you on both accounts. If I do end up drinking them, it's merely to stay awake. They never actually wake me up. The only thing that usually keeps me awake is physically talking to other people, which I am going to doing today, so hopefully that will help.

Well, that's a positive then. Not the broke part, of course, but the having the house to yourself. Enjoy away, compadre.

I'm with you on both accounts. If I do end up drinking them, it's merely to stay awake. They never actually wake me up. The only thing that usually keeps me awake is physically talking to other people, which I am going to doing today, so hopefully that will help.

Well, that's a positive then. Not the broke part, of course, but the having the house to yourself. Enjoy away, compadre.

I mean I can stay awake if I am occupied doing something, but most of the time I want to get sleep so I don't feel meh the next day. Plus if I am sleep deprived I don't enjoy my music the same as if I am a good rest.

And yeah I guess, I have a car I can drive too, which I usually don't have when I am here, but I need to save the gas to get to and from work and all of that. I can't go on joy rides for the fun of it this week. I get paid next Friday and it should be a big paycheck I hope. I still hope some miracle happens and I end up staying at the place I work instead of being let go. -shrug-

I mean I can stay awake if I am occupied doing something, but most of the time I want to get sleep so I don't feel meh the next day. Plus if I am sleep deprived I don't enjoy my music the same as if I am a good rest.

And yeah I guess, I have a car I can drive too, which I usually don't have when I am here, but I need to save the gas to get to and from work and all of that. I can't go on joy rides for the fun of it this week. I get paid next Friday and it should be a big paycheck I hope. I still hope some miracle happens and I end up staying at the place I work instead of being let go. -shrug-

I guess we differ there. Unless it's a physical activity, doing something doesn't help me stay awake. Talking to someone is usually what wakes my brain up. On the music subject... I find that it actually lulls me into wanting to go to sleep more. Even something that wouldn't normal do that, like a hardcore rap song, will start to lull me to sleep.

Wow, so you're about to lose your job? Sorry about that, man. Do you actually like working where you are now?

Blerg, I hate when I make a nice reply to a fucking idiot on here, only to have the thread locked right as I hit post.

Fml.

I know the exact topic you're talking about.

Don't worry, we all had you covered, brother.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I guess we differ there. Unless it's a physical activity, doing something doesn't help me stay awake. Talking to someone is usually what wakes my brain up. On the music subject... I find that it actually lulls me into wanting to go to sleep more. Even something that wouldn't normal do that, like a hardcore rap song, will start to lull me to sleep.

Wow, so you're about to lose your job? Sorry about that, man. Do you actually like working where you are now?

It depends really, mental stuff is what would usually keep me awake. But I do take Adderall every morning and that wakes me up and helps me be awake even when sleep deprived and stuff. But I have had trouble sleeping in the past and stuff, it's not fun.

And yeah, I love where I work, but right now I'm only a temporary or seasonal position and they don't have anywhere to put me in the store, even though I am looking and it seems they have enough job openings, I'm going to try to apply for one or two of them to try and stay.

I work for Home Depot currently. Since my interests it's a great place to be working. For me at least.

Blerg, I hate when I make a nice reply to a fucking idiot on here, only to have the thread locked right as I hit post.

Yeah, I can see how that can be a pain. I'm not quite sure the topic though, I don't really post in many areas. xD

Edited by Lil'Cinnamon