General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You know kids nowadays, they're all interested in video games, Hunger Games movies, and Pewdiepie.

It's a sad state of existence we live in, hombre.

It's still good to be interested in other things I guess. xD But heh yeah.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Oh I am interested in power lines but only sexually not emotionally.  B) 

clarks-cartoon3.jpg

You need to get the word out there somehow. Throw out some lines to see who else is interested in being a lineman.

RainblowHash.gif

#bringbackmerriwetherwillaims

{Insert picture here}

You need to get the word out there somehow. Throw out some lines to see who else is interested in being a lineman.

Why post that picture? xD

I'd still like to get into that field, I just need to find out how to do so. -shrug-

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Where else do you guys post on this forum? Do you have a particular section you favour or do you just look through the newest threads?

I usually post in the Forum Games and Debate Pit sections, though I'll look through the newest threads for topics about the show every once in a while.

Why post that picture? xD

I'd still like to get into that field, I just need to find out how to do so. -shrug-

That picture came to mind when he said that for some reason. Don't ask me what fried birds has to do with a sexual attraction to power lines, though.

Best way I guess is to research it or if you know someone already in the field to ask them about it.

RainblowHash.gif

I usually post in the Forum Games and Debate Pit sections, though I'll look through the newest threads for topics about the show every once in a while.

I tended to comb through the other boards for something interesting but usually ended up posing under media.

Now I just post here and check the latest threads for something, mostly anyhow.

Anyway I'm hitting the hay. Night.

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

So our septic tank's backed up again. Our town's too small to warrant the addition of a sewer system. But the neighbouring town is.

You know kids nowadays, they're all interested in video games, Hunger Games movies, and Pewdiepie.

It's a sad state of existence we live in, hombre.

2 out of 3 of those things are what I'm interested in.

I'm only interested in one of those six things.

It's like no one is interested that stuff. -sigh- I wish I can just find one near here that would be interested in the same stuff, it's meh that it's hard to find that. Oh well.

As long as you're not interested in power lines, you're good man.

Oh I am interested in power lines but only sexually not emotionally.   

I've a greater interest in mod development that has to do with transportation infrastructure. Plus I've also an interest in anything that works in a way that it's not supposed to, hence why there are a bajillion different things wrong with this picture, for those who didn't see.

0GWuMWF.png

Where else do you guys post on this forum? Do you have a particular section you favour or do you just look through the newest threads?

There's more to the forums?

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

So our septic tank's backed up again. Our town's too small to warrant the addition of a sewer system. But the neighbouring town is.

I'm only interested in one of those six things.

I've a greater interest in mod development that has to do with transportation infrastructure. Plus I've also an interest in anything that works in a way that it's not supposed to, hence why there are a bajillion different things wrong with this picture, for those who didn't see.

{Insert Picture Here}

I'm glad I'm in that picture. xD But yeah, it's an interesting picture nonetheless.

siggeh163.png

I only stay in this thread thread since like, a year ago or so.

I used to post in the Banned game like I did here, but then I moved over.

Other than that, I only post in the LoL thread every so often.

7Crdz3K.png

Any lurkers in here right now? I got up not long ago, don't have my appointment today which is a good thing I guess.

So what's up everyone? Everything has been dead lately.. xD

siggeh163.png

I sent you a contact request on Skype. ..

Contrary to what I may have said at Bronycon, I barely ever get on Skype. Maybe like once a week tops.

But don't worry, I'll get around to accepting it eventually, man. I won' leave you hanging too long.

• Brohoof 2

RainblowHash.gif

What's happening? My last paycheck I get is tomorrow, and it's a small amount. Last amount of money I'll be getting for now.

-sigh- Well I made a little page: http://cinna.galleryoflights.org/

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

:3

• Brohoof 2

post-6246-0-66236200-1409002127.png

Signature created by: Gone Airborne

Imagine if you will being on your death bed – And standing around your bed – the ghosts of the ideas, the dreams, the abilities, the talents given to you by life.

And that you for whatever reason, you never acted on those ideas, you never pursued that dream, you never used those talents, we never saw your leadership, you never used your voice, you never wrote that book.

And there they are standing around your bed looking at you with large angry eyes saying "We came to you, and only you could have given us life! But now. We must die with you FOREVER!

The question is – if you die today, what ideas, what dreams, what abilities, what talents, what gifts, would die with you?

Back to blowing that hash.

Well, hash browns can get pretty hot, right?

-sigh- Well I made a little page:

I saw it; when's the last time I drew anything complex?

Hello people! Can I talk to yee?

Maybe...

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Well, hash browns can get pretty hot, right?

I saw it; when's the last time I drew anything complex?

Maybe...

OH BOY! I AM SO EXCITED! Hello! I am MetalTao! In case you didn't read, I am glad to be in the swing of things kind sir! Now, what to talk about...4a594a2d7c.gif

KEEP IT CLEAN AND KEEP IT COOL!

LIVE AND LEARN!

Hello! I am MetalTao! In case you didn't read, I am glad to be in the swing of things kind sir! Now, what to talk about...

You said feels, so... Sorry, I can't think of any feel-inducing other than this song:

a0AgWVX.png

<>

OH BOY! I AM SO EXCITED! Hello! I am MetalTao! In case you didn't read, I am glad to be in the swing of things kind sir! Now, what to talk about...img-2947476-1-4a594a2d7c.gif

Dem feels doe

• Brohoof 1

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona