General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Aah.

First gen Umbreon of the Eeveelution fad, reporting in for duty.

So, yeah, I likes it.

Eevee is kinda cool, cute, sexy, and adorable.

I have Jolteon (FireRed).

Eevee is pretty cool and adorable. Check out this gif:

tumblr_mdmz7dkfD61qckwxco1_500.gif

• Brohoof 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

I have Jolteon (FireRed).

Eevee is pretty cool and adorable. Check out this gif:

img-2969874-1-tumblr_mdmz7dkfD61qckwxco1

Eevee is probably the cutest of the bunch, but Vaporeon is the best all around. <3

I actually wouldn't mind keeping an Eevee over evolving it into something else (Besides a Vaporeon, of course).

7Crdz3K.png

Eevee is probably the cutest of the bunch, but Vaporeon is the best all around. <3

I actually wouldn't mind keeping an Eevee over evolving it into something else (Besides a Vaporeon, of course).

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I'll just breed my Jolteon with a ditto :).

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

I looked at one of the images and it looked like the face of concern found in a number of situations, like:

- When you run out of toilet paper

- When you're sitting next to that one guy on the bus

- When you realise you forgot something and there's no turning back

- When you're sitting on a terrible seat

I think I know what image you are talking about, but aside from that, what do you think of the overall site?

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

We need to make "dord" a word again.

<>

Never read things right after you woken up.

I think I know what image you are talking about, but aside from that, what do you think of the overall site?

Or maybe you're just beginning to regret drinking that extra large iced tea-- I kinda wish I could remember what I learned about HTML, but it doesn't look to bad.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Or maybe you're just beginning to regret drinking that extra large iced tea-- I kinda wish I could remember what I learned about HTML, but it doesn't look to bad.

This site is actually both HTML and PHP. I created the whole thing from scratch and wrote some PHP scripts to make things easier.

Like the sub-navigation, the navigation for the different areas of the site, that goes under the main navigation, if the ares are needed. As in I just use certain variables for the URLs, links, and stuff and I just have to set those values, and stuff like that.

I did another PHP script for page navigation, as there will be multiple galleries on the site, the page navigation needs to be different for the different galleries, so I wrote a script for the navigation, using IF commands and variables and stuff, so I just have to define each variable for the page number links and stuff. Plus to determine the previous and next buttons, all I need to do is define 2 variables, One for the page number, and one to determine if its the beginning page of the gallery, a middle page, or the last page so if it's the first or last, the link for say like the next page on the last page will not show, but the previous link will. Stuff like that.

Too much to explain really, I have good experience with PHP coding, and I've been fiddling with it. And the simplest PHP thing I did was use includes, to have a centralized header file and footer file, and I went even further to use the includes for layout elements, like the entry coding for the tables, so I use a simpler php include tag and define a variable for the title instead of having to copy and paste multiple HTML lines for each content table. Ect.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

We need to make "dord" a word again.

Never read things right after you woken up.

Dord?

I didn't post < > :blink:.

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

I use "<>" as a catch-all thing for censorship or pruning out stuff that would've otherwise made posts too long.

Yes, dord.

What should Dord mean? Let's make it a bad word! And it means.. Hrmm, what should it mean? Edited by Super80 Wolf

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

What should Dord mean? Let's make it a bad word! And it means.. Hrmm, what should it mean?

It means you're dense and uncaring.

Ironic since it was originally supposed to mean density.

Also I had to explain to my brother how words can mean a bajillion different things, especially by region, like how you have a word like coke, which can mean soda (or a specific brand of soda if you wanna go that far), coal, or the illegal drug.

I think this was brought up by a livestream by the Creature Hub when they accidentally a bad word, and then in a later stream, they were cautious of using seemingly random gibberish by seeing if the word they were using was already bad, and it wasn't, and the viewers insisted on making it a bad word anyway.

Even the mundane things we don't think have words for them have words, and even then, even they can be different by region.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I've been doing too much PHP coding lately, I'm getting the hang of most scripts, but it's still pretty complicated.

In in the process of writing like an admin page of my site, but it seems to be pretty hard to do so. Still some kinks I need to learn.

So what's up everyone? I'm taking a break for a while, I've been doing too much coding lately. xD

siggeh163.png

I've been doing too much PHP coding lately, I'm getting the hang of most scripts, but it's still pretty complicated.

In in the process of writing like an admin page of my site, but it seems to be pretty hard to do so. Still some kinks I need to learn.

So what's up everyone? I'm taking a break for a while, I've been doing too much coding lately. xD

Yeah coding can get a PITA fast.

I have a book on PhP and MySQL I need to start on soon, by need I mean I want to learn it.

Edited by Gamer Twilight

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

I "dorded" him.

You dord!!!

I've been doing too much PHP coding lately, I'm getting the hang of mostSo what's up everyone? I'm taking a break for a while, I've been doing too much coding lately. xD

Yeah coding can get a PITA fast.

I have a book on PhP and MySQL I need to start on soon, by need I mean I want to learn it.

I can tell that it's quite a dord, ain't it?

-----

By the way, I posted a comment on this video, and yes, it also uses the word dord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00pHrQo-0R4

a0AgWVX.png

<>

♪What is love? Baby don't hurt me! Don't hurt me!... No more!♪

I come in here and I have no idea what's going on. Just another day, is it?

♪Just another day! For you and me. Paradise.♪

I'm a silhouette asking every now and then if it's over yet.

Plus, saying I love you is not the words that I wanna hear from you; it's not that I want you not to say, but if you only knew, I would sacrifice my beating heart before I lose you.

Also, I was gone all morning. These are lyrics from three different songs, two of which are entangled. Can you guess?

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Serious question: who here applied to be a moderator for this site?

I applied, wouldn't it be hilarious if they picked me. Oh man.

Me and a few friends were going to just for the shits and giggles, but ive a couple warning points atm, so there's no way id even be considered. Not to mention my history. x)
  • Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png