Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Canterlot Dating Life

~The Snowy Wolf~

@,

"Oh you tend to bees thats interesting" Equinox said. "Wow again I sound stupid...maybe im not cut out for talking to other ponies" Equinox thought. "To tell the truth I didn't want to come here but my friend told me I needed to get out of my house and my face out of books and stuff"

@,

"Well, I don't know anything about design, but I am sure you made it work. You seem like the kind of pony that knows what they are doing."

"That was better. Still not perfect, but you are improving." Max developed an inner coach when talking to others in a social setting. He wasn't a very social pony, so he was trying a little harder than he should. He did a good jib covering that up though.

@,

"Oh you tend to bees thats interesting" Equinox said. "Wow again I sound stupid...maybe im not cut out for talking to other ponies" Equinox thought. "To tell the truth I didn't want to come here but my friend told me I needed to get out of my house and my face out of books and stuff"

"I-I don't know why I'm here. I just am. I spend allot of time with my bees, because, I can understand tgem and I talk to them. And, sometimes they have interesting stories. B-but I won't bore you with them. "She leaned back in her chair, waiting for... Somethig to occur.

@,@@ActFast231, @, @, @, @,

Sky was getting bored and now that he is in a better mood he thought it was time to do something crazy. He went up to the DJ and convinced him to let him borrow his station for a while. "Alright is every pony really ready for a real party now?!" Sky boomed over the microphone. A cheer erupted form the crowd. He started to pick out some songs. He started off with the first song.

Edited by Warith
  • Brohoof 1

Vinyl continued to stand at the bar, sipping her drink. She noticed a rather lonely looking, grey stallion with a neon blue, spiked mane sitting across the club and decided to go introduce herself. However, just as she was walking up to him, he got up and took over the DJ's stand. "Well, chalk that one off for now. Damn, he looked good too."

• Brohoof 1

Vinyl continued to stand at the bar, sipping her drink. She noticed a rather lonely looking, grey stallion with a neon blue, spiked mane sitting across the club and decided to go introduce herself. However, just as she was walking up to him, he got up and took over the DJ's stand. "Well, chalk that one off for now. Damn, he looked good too."

Sky was after setting a mix to play automatically he went to see if he could mingle with some mares while the mix was going. He was impressed with the songs he picked. He noticed the atmosphere get more active and everypony was having a blast but he was still alone...all alone.

(( What the?! As soon as I decide to do something I miss an opportunity to meet someone *facehoof times 1000* ))

Edited by Warith

(You have chosen a good song I see.)

Hey turned to where the pony was and then slowly covered her ears with her hooves. "I don't like the music." shs said over tge, well, music. She got up and made her way to the door, to just stand outside untill it toned down.

(but still good choice.)

@@Warith,

Entering into the bar, Lime wrinkled her nose in revulsion. "Ugh, it smells of alcohol and failure in here... This client had better show up quick so we can negotiate and get this contract drafted." To pass the time, Lime went over to the bar, and ordered a light cider, then sat on her stool sipping it and people watching. She was particularly amused by the stallion with the garish mane who had obviously had too much to drink, seeing as he had the gall to get up and sing. 

"Does he have no self respect? Jeez, his parents must be REALLY proud of him..." Lime wasn't known to go looking for trouble, but she couldn't help but want to antagonize the stallion, if only a little bit, to pass the time. 

Walking up to the gray pony, she said somewhat snarkily, but also with a touch of lighthearted humor, "Hey hotshot, as good as your singing is, I wouldn't quit my day job... If you try and make a career out of singing, you might well starve!"

@@ActFast231

Button smiled, only to wince and put her hooves over her ears as the music kicked in. She never was good with loud noises, not since Fillydelphia, after she reformed. "Argh... If this music is killing me, I can only imagine how you're doing." She spoke over the music, looking to Max. "Wanna step outside till it calms down a bit?"

@,

Sky noticed some pony trot up to him as he was dancing to the music in the center. She was pretty good looking. Then he heard her speak. Sky just laughed to himself, "The monuments of wit survive the monuments of power." He winked at her and went back to the bar relax. He hoped that poetry wasn't too 'sophisticated' for her and he laughed to himself again as he realized he just made another joke. He may look like a drunkard but he wasn't incompetent. "A shot of vodka and juice for me!" Sky said to the bartender.

(( Apparently my music makes everyone's ears bleed :C ))

Edited by Warith

@,

Max didn't mind it so much, this wasn't the best dubstep he heard, but it certainly wasn't the worse. However, he decided to follow Buttins lead.

"Sure, let us move." Max said, guiding them out of the club and into the cold Canterlot night. The ground shook slightly as the song continued. He found a bench and sat them down on it.

"Brisk night, wouldn't you say?" Max said, noticing that he could see his breath.

@@Warith,

Lime gasped semi-audibly at the ponies response. He had SNUBBED her, with POETRY no less! More than a little nonplussed, Lime decided maybe there was some reason to talk to this drunk pony. At the very least, a conversation with him might prove a nice little bout of wits to pass the time until her client came. And there was something about the way that he had just casually blown her off that made her want to make him pay attention to her... 

Approaching him at the bar again, as he ordered his drink, Lime said dryly, "What's the idea you big lug? Don't you know how to treat a lady, especially when she graces you by talking to you?"

@,

Sky just smirked this time and faced her. He looked her straight in the eye for a moment then said with a funny face, "Oh yes, my behavior is simply horrendous. I do dearly apologize for my utterly atrocious mannerisms. I hath upon no idea upon which this behavior affected my frontal lobe. So please excuse me and carry on." After he said that he couldn't but help and laugh out loud. Yes sky realized he was drunk...

(( Inside Sky's mind right now...it would like this

^_^ ))

Edited by Warith

@@Warith,

Lime would've been slightly vexed by the 'holier than thou' attitude the earth pony was giving out in spades, if it hadn't been tempered by his drunk slurring of the words, which somehow took an edge out of them. And also made her not want to just 'carry on'.

"Alright Mr. Snide and Sneering, you've got a name, don't you?

Edited by Windy Runner

@@ActFast231

Button nodded. "Sure is!" She rubbed her hooves together as she sat next to him, blowing steam rings with her muzzle with a chuckle. "When I was a filly and it was cold like this, I'd always run around and try to breathe fire. I thought I was part dragon till my mom sat me down and explained what was going on." Her necklace sparkled under the moon's light, the night sky perfect, mostly due to Starry's handiwork. And Princess Luna's, of course.

@,

Sky heard her talk, he took a sip of his new drink and said, "Alright I will at least give ya that, Twilight, Twilight Sky. I usually go by Sky though." He started to feel dizzy and he took it his breathalyzer and gave him a .2. He was not feeling good but he wasn't going to barf but he felt sleepy...

Edited by Warith

@,

Max chuckled at that thought. He wasn't very cold, as the concierge jacket he wore was very well insulated.

"I think we all did things like that when we were younger. I remember trying to write my name in the air with my breath. I usually ended up very lightheaded afterwards though." The night was very clear, and the moon shined brightly. Max noticed the necklace around Button's shining brilliantly in the moonlight. It gave her an almost angelic glow that Max got entranced in. Briefly though, as he was quick to snap out of it.

"I don't know if I said this before, but that necklace is very nice. The moonlight makes it even more amazing looking." He was using all his willpower to not get lost in the magical glow of it all.

@@Warith,

Lime cocked an eyebrow at seeing the pony, Sky, take out a breathalyzer and blow into it, acting like this was a normal thing for him to do. Her eyebrow ascended even farther up her forehead at seeing he had blown a .2 into it! Lime shuddered when she thought of how much booze he must've had to get to that point. Not to mention the fact that he wasn't looking very steady all of a sudden. Concern outweighed her desire to make a quip about him not being able to hold his liquor, and she steadied him as he wobbled on his barstool. 

Chuckling lightly, she asked, "You ok there champ?"

@@ActFast231

"Thanks." The unicorn smiled. "I just stitched it together real quick for tonight. I don't really own much jewelry, so I made my own." She giggled some, her fluffy tail swishing some behind her as her bangs framed her eyes. "Then again, I guess with my name and Cutie Mark, I probably would have done the same thing anyway."

@,

Sky was starting to space out and black out. He went to stand up, he wanted to go outside and get some fresh air. As soon as he stood up, his legs went weak and he passed out. It was late at night and he was planning on going home but now he was passed out on the floor of a club... 

Melody wasn't sure what to do,she was sure that somepony would've came and at least talked to her but nothing. Finishing her drink she got up and headed to the dance floor. Ok Melody you dance on stage all the time so show them what you've got. Melody started dancing around going along with one of her routines from one of her concerts. Melody shuffled back, standing on her back hooves and started dancing more on her back hooves. She was trying hard not to be noticed but she wasn't to sure if she was succeeding.

@,

Max glanced over to her cutie mark, realizing he never really paid that much attention. It was a button with a needle threading through the hole.
"Very nice...the cutie mark that is." Max quickly averted his gaze, realizing he might haves stared a little too long.

"It definitely puts mine to shame." Max said, trying his hoof in flattery. He might as well be nice. The wind picked up a little, causing his fedora to fly off his head. Max was quick to grab it, almost like a natural reaction. His light green mane was flowing lightly in the wind. It was pretty long, not extremely long, but longer than is common. Max blushed slightly.

"And this," He said pointing to his mane

"Is why I wear a hat. Plus its a family heirloom." Max would have returned the hat to his head, but the wind would just knock it off again, so he held onto it instead.

@@Warith,

Rolling her eyes dismissively, Lime muttered "Oh brother, of course I'd hit on the most drunk stallion in the whole bar. If my client sees me dragging around a passed out colt, what will that say about me? Ah buck it, I'm not just gonna leave Sky on the ground like that."

So saying, Lime lifted him up and carried him on her back to a quiet booth, thanking her stars that the construction business had made her strong enough to cart around stallions bigger than herself. Sitting him upright in the booth, Lime grabbed  a nearby glass of water, and dumped the contents on Sky's head to bring him to.

As Sky went to black he started to dream about his life before it was like this. It seemed to end as soon as it began when he felt a cold sensation, then realized he was covered in water. Then he realized the water was freezing and he came to. He was back in the club with the mare from earlier looking at him with a disgusted look as she placed the glass down that was used to wake him up. As he came to he was standing and panting wildly from shock.

Edited by Warith

@@Warith,

Seeing Sky's panic at being woken up, Lime put a hoof on his shoulder to calm him down. "Easy there ace, don't get your boxers in a knot. Its just water, you'll survive. That mane-do of yours though, I wouldn't be so sure about." Shaking her head dismissively, Lime continued,

"Why the heck are you in here drinking your liver to death anyways? Isn't there something else, something, I dunno, a little more productive you could be doing with your time?"