Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Blank flanks

Gaullin Everfree

"Seems one has fallen." The flames in cased snow, but this time when the flames opened to a new path with no flames only grass. "Come snow. Meet the true face behind the flames. You are the only one here so far." The voice sounded closer.

"Snow you ok?" Calling out to snow with fear.

@Plague Doctor Dame it dame it DAME IT!" meteorite thought to himself frustrated at the fact that he couldn’t do anything to help his friends all he could do is follow the path. Meteorite was filled with rage and scream out with a burst “WHY...why are you doing this what did we ever do to you?” he said quietly [/color][/font][/size]

Edited by Meteorite

"Seems one has fallen." The flames in cased snow, but this time when the flames opened to a new path with no flames only grass. "Come snow. Meet the true face behind the flames. You are the only one here so far." The voice sounded closer.

"Snow you ok?" Calling out to snow with fear.

"I....don't...know...I...think...so" she croaked slowly, eyeing the new path with caution.

She slowly tried to get to her hooves, stumbling at first, but catching herself.

please let the others be okay. she prayed to herself, slowly following the new path that had been made for her.

here we go she thought leaving the flames behind her

"Meteorite, Snow anypony there?! Somepony answer me!" Witch started to yell.

These flames are killing me! I never did like the heat. I would give anything for some water. He thought.

He kept traveling down the path when everything started getting dizzy, "Need water..." Falling to the floor.

"Meteorite, Snow anypony there?! Somepony answer me!" Witch started to yell.

These flames are killing me! I never did like the heat. I would give anything for some water. He thought.

He kept traveling down the path when everything started getting dizzy, "Need water..." Falling to the floor.

Snowdreams ears pricked up as she heard Witch Doctor call.

"I'm here... Witch I'm here!" She yelled frustrated that her friends were still in the fire path.

"Why are you doing this!" Snowdream screamed at the voice, "What did we ever do to you!" She asked desperately, scared for herself and her friends

"They can't hear you. You're inside the meteor. I will tell you all once you have found me at the heart of the path. You might want to hurry." The voice opening a viewing portal showing Witch Doctor.

"Seem this is the end...death by heatstroke. This isn't how I wanted to go out..." Crawling on the floor. "Goodbye Snow and Meteorite..." Slowly passing out.

Meteorite was slowing down his pace the heat was becoming more intense by the minute he herd witch doctor call out to him and snow struggling to breath he couldn't answer "dame...it" he said quietly he began to trip fall from the heat "I'm not going to make I'm going to die" he thought

Angel Feather was just sitting there, watching everything happen and making no movements at all.  Not to leave or to go closer or to do anything.  it seemed that the safest thing to do was to just sit there and watch.  Leaving might drag attention to the frail pony.

"Oh looks like I missed a pony...Come meet the flames." The voice spoke as the flames encircled Angel. "Welcome to the inferno Angel. Please enjoy your stay with us, and if you would be so kind follow this path I've made for you." The voice laughing at all the ponies. "Seems another has fallen..." The flames encircled Meteorite and brought him to a new path of life. "Come Meteorite it's your time..." The voice spoke to Meteorite only.

@Plague Doctor Meteorite was struggling to keep moving the flames covered mist of the air it got harder to breath he herd voice spoke to him he looked over to find whatever it was it open a new path for him he started to walk his vision was started to burl he felt dizzy from the lack of oxygen he made over to the new path to see @Snowdream he held out his hoof and with a smirk he said "s-snow...." he collapse on the floor.He manage to turn over to his back when he did he saw that all of them made it he also notice the doc on the floor too

Edited by Meteorite

@Plague Doctor Meteorite was struggling to keep moving the flames covered mist of the air it got harder to breath he herd voice spoke to him he looked over to find whatever it was it open a new path for him he started to walk his vision was started to burl he felt dizzy from the lack of oxygen he made over to the new path to see @Snowdream he held out his hoof and with a smirk he said "s-snow...." he collapse on the floor.He manage to turn over to his back when he did he saw that all of them made it he also notice the doc on the floor too

Snowdream sat next to Meteorite and stroked his mane.

"Your okay now, your alright." She cooed softly.

She heard the voice mention Angel.

Angel is in there all alone! She probably has no idea what is going on! Snowdream realised.

"Let me back in. Let me back in to help Angel!" She shouted to the voice.

Edited by Snowdream

"Once you leave the path there is no returning. You're stuck here until you find the truth in the flames or you answer the question I asked you before."  The voice speaking to Snow and Meteorite. 

Witch kept dragging himself, "I'm not going down that easily..." He spoke out loud.

Hope the others are having better luck then me...I don't know how much more I got in me... He thought.

@Plague Doctor @Snowdream He looked at Snowdream with a smirk "yep I'm....*cough*..alright" then he stood up struggling his hooves where shaking he heard with what snow said he then grab her shoulder and turn her to him "listen your not going in there again alone I'm comming with you and there's nothing that you can say that will change my mind" but the voice spoke again saying there is know returing back to the path with anger meteorite yelled "I have just about had it with you putting us through hell and why angel she wasn't even with us what kind of monster are you" meteorite fell down his body can't keep putting up with this

Edited by Meteorite

"Once you leave the path there is no returning. You're stuck here until you find the truth in the flames or you answer the question I asked you before." The voice speaking to Snow and Meteorite.

Witch kept dragging himself, "I'm not going down that easily..." He spoke out loud.

Hope the others are having better luck then me...I don't know how much more I got in me... He thought.

"Meteorite don't be stupid, you can barely stand." She said to him.

"And here I was thinking you liked torturing ponies, so why wouldn't you want to send me back into those hot unbareable flames, to suffer even more?" She asked as smoothly as she could. "Obviously the choice is yours..."

"When did I ever say I like torturing ponies? This is just a gateway. The only way to return is to find truth behind the flames...good luck." The voice challenging Snow and Meteorite. "You better hurry seems your friend won't last much longer." The voice opened a portal showing witch's current condition. Edited by Plague Doctor
  • Brohoof 1

"When did I ever say I like torturing ponies? This is just a gateway. The only way to return is to find truth behind the flames...good luck." The voice challenging Snow and Meteorite. "You better hurry seems your friend won't last much longer." The voice opened a portal showing witch's current condition.

"Okay, Meteorite, you go to Witch Doctor, help him. I'll go to Angel." She instructed.

"Open a portal to Angel." She said to the voice.

I hope we are doing the right thing. And I hope Meteorite can help Witch Doctor, he didn't look so good. she thought starting to pace around

"You can't leave this area until all pass on or you two find the truth of my identity." The voice laughing at the two. "Maybe this will speed things up...Witch Doctor I think things are about to get hotter!" The flames around witch grew hotter.

As the heat reached him he rolled onto his back, and stared at the flames, "To hot...can't move...need water..."

@Plague Doctor @Snowdream "alright" he said to snow meteorite started to get up. He notice that the flames were getting hotter around witch he quickly started to limp over to witch "hey you still with us?" he notice that witch was in bad condition from the flames "what?" meteorite tried to go through the path but he couldn't its some sort of magic field he look at witch the flames were getting closer to him "witch come on cross you can do it" he yelled at the voice "leave alone" he then started to pound on the magic field with what little strength he had left

Edited by Meteorite

"I'll leave him once you can find out my true identily or answer my question I asked snow. Better hurry not much time left for him. Now I can focus on Angel..." The voice began to laugh at snow and meteorite. "Angel how you liking my flames? Don't they feel nice and warm?"

Angel sat very still as the flames surrounded her, a voice accompanying it.  She stared straight ahead, unspeaking.  She didn't really know whether she was dreaming or not.  The flames felt hot though.  Perhaps...perhaps her house was on fire.

Angel tried to wake up.  But it was no use.  She wasn't asleep.  She had been deluding herself with false hopes. 

Angel stood up.  "Hello," she whispered, to see if she'd get a reply.

Best to be nice.  And follow the voices orders. 

But her heart was beating wildly against her chest and she was having a bit of trouble breathing.

@@Feather Gem,

"Calm yourself Angel I'm not here to harm you i'm here to guide you." The voice whispered to Angel. "I will help you, You seem like a good pony, so I'll take good care of you." The voice spoke to Angel only calming the flames around her.

Witch could feel his life coming and going, "I'm not liking how this is playing out...just end my suffering now please..."

The voice did reply.  It was horrifying.  But...perhaps she had been right to be nice to the voice.  The voice seemed to being nicer to her.  Realizing this, Angel could breathe normally.  Her heart still pounded, but it's rate had gone down.  Angel nodded.

"Thank you," she said.  She looked up at the sky, not knowing where the voice was coming from, and thus, not able to look at the speaker.  She smiled a bit, aiming it at the voice.  "Where should I go?"

@@Feather Gem,

"Just follow the path and you will come cross a field where there are no flames only life." The voice whispered to her. "I would show my true self to you, but I must wait for all of you together in the fields of life. If you need anything just ask and you shall receive." The voice continued to speak to Angel.

@@Feather Gem,

"Just follow the path and you will come cross a field where there are no flames only life." The voice whispered to her. "I would show my true self to you, but I must wait for all of you together in the fields of life. If you need anything just ask and you shall receive." The voice continued to speak to Angel.

"How come your nice to her?" Snowdream asked, "and is there any way I can help Witch Doctor? Coz, he's kinda gonna die." She pointed out bluntly.

"Why are you being nice to Angle and not Witch Doctor, hmm? Have you told him 'ask and you shall receive?' I don't think you have."

Angel lowered her head to see the path of flames that made been made.  She nodded and began to walk along the path.  It was warm.  Not a very nice warm.  The flames made her snowy white coat look a pale orange. 

"The fields of life..." she repeated to herself with a nod.  "Thank you," she said again.

Walking along the strange path was obviously terrifying.  But quite beautiful as well.  Angel walked at a normal pace, not wanting to go too fast.  She wanted to enjoy this odd beauty.  And she didn't ask for anything.  There wasn't really anything to ask for.

And asking to be let go might not be what the voice meant.  And besides, what did Angel ever do?  Maybe for once she could have a little adventure.