Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Blank flanks

Gaullin Everfree

@@Snowdream,

Witch moved with Snow sneaking through the bushes and trees. He soon found a opening to get the jump on Snow. He made the jump and landed in front of Snow, "Missed me?" Standing up looking into her eyes. "Wow..." Witch sorta blushing.

I never fully looked at snow...she reminds of somepony...but snow is much better. He thought as he stared into her eyes.

Snowdream squeaked I. Surprise as Witch Doctor jumped out of the bushes landing in front of her.

"Oh, yes I missed you so much. It was unbearable." She said flatly, before bursting out laughing. She noticed him blushing.

"So what did you drag me out here for?" She asked him looking around.

@@Snowdream,

"Well I forgot the real reason I brought you out here...but I couldn't help notice you seemed a little hostile to Meteorite...aren't you his special somepony or whatever they call it Ponyville." Asking bluntly.

She kissed him a few hours ago...but she seems so hostile to him. I'm confused by this pony. He thought.

Angel watched all these crazy little things happening.  She got to see the pony who had been speaking to her, she got to see some pony save another pony, she got to see a pony who almost died laugh.  It was...interesting.

And she had also been asked to go into the shrine with the pony, War Bringer.

As if she was that stupid.

But...then again.  She had promised to herself that she would listen to him and do what he said.  And he didn't seem to be very mean to her.

But still.  Was she really going in there?

Angel started to back away from the group of ponies, towards the shrine. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Snowdream,

"Well I forgot the real reason I brought you out here...but I couldn't help notice you seemed a little hostile to Meteorite...aren't you his special somepony or whatever they call it Ponyville." Asking bluntly.

She kissed him a few hours ago...but she seems so hostile to him. I'm confused by this pony. He thought.

Snowdreams face turned from a smile to a troubled frown.

"Well I thought I wanted to be with him, so I didn't hesitate to say yes... But... Now that I am with him I..." She trailed off "I guess I want to stay just friends with him. I'd end our relationship, but I don't want to make him upset or anything..."

@@Snowdream,

Witch followed snow, "Don't you think it's better to end it now before it gets worse, also don't you think it's right to be with somepony that really makes you instead of somepony you pretend with?" Questionable asking snow. "I know nothing of somepony problems, but I willing to help." Putting his hoof on her shoulder. 

@@Snowdream,

Witch followed snow, "Don't you think it's better to end it now before it gets worse, also don't you think it's right to be with somepony that really makes you instead of somepony you pretend with?" Questionable asking snow. "I know nothing of somepony problems, but I willing to help." Putting his hoof on her shoulder.

"Thanks, it means alot. I think I will, I mean the longer I hang on, the more it's going to hurt him. I hope this doesn't effect our friendship at all." She said feeling comforted by his hoof on her shoulder.

"Should we head back to the group? We didn't exactly say we were going so they might worry." She said

Since no pony seemed to be paying much attention to her, Angel spun around and walked briskly to the odd shrine.  She came up to the door and stared at it for a moment.  Angel took a deep breathe, closed her eyes and reached up her snow white hoof.  She rapped on the door.

Dammit missed my chance, but buck it. He thought to himself.

"If that what you want. I'm just going to explore some more before heading back." Looking at her.

War Bringer heard somepony at the door he opened the door to find Angel, "I finally get the honor of meeting you. Are you enjoying my fields? Is there something I can do for you? How rude of me please come inside." Moving to the side allowing her access to his shrine.

Dammit missed my chance, but buck it. He thought to himself.

"If that what you want. I'm just going to explore some more before heading back." Looking at her.

War Bringer heard somepony at the door he opened the door to find Angel, "I finally get the honor of meeting you. Are you enjoying my fields? Is there something I can do for you? How rude of me please come inside." Moving to the side allowing her access to his shrine.

"Oh well okay, I guess I'll see you when you get back." She said trotting away.

how am I going to tell Meteorite that I just want us to be friends! that thought kept moving through the back of her mind, distracting her.

A nearby bird gave a sharp call grabbing her attention.

oh wow, that's a cool bird... This place doesn't look familiar. she realised.

"Oh dear." She said, realizing she hadn't the faintest idea where she was.

"Oh..." Angel said, blushing slightly.  She looked back at the fields.  "They are really beautiful..." she commented.  Then she turned back as he stepped to the side.  She didn't hesitate - hesitating showed doubt and distrust - and stepped into the shrine, wondering what she'd find.

G took a bite of his peace of the acclaimed 'healing' apple. As he chewed he felt a strange tingling and a throbbing warmth cover his body and sure enough, his horn sprouted from his head once more

"wooow, check my horn meteorite its bran spanking new. He waved his horn around, jumping up and down like a filly in sugar cube corner. Ahh now that im in my prime once again. were is every pony? hmmm well since evrypony else has gone adventuring how bout we go trot about meteorite??" @meteorite,

Edited by Glichmair

@Glichmair Meteorite gave him a gently smile “actually g I think I want to hang out with snow a little bit you know get to know her better  maybe later okay” meteorite then turn around to find that snow was gone “hey g where’s snow” he asked worried "and where everypony else?"

@Glichmair Meteorite gave him a gently smile “actually g I think I want to hang out with snow a little bit you know get to know her better maybe later okay” meteorite then turn around to find that snow was gone “hey g where’s snow” he asked worried "and where everypony else?"

G tested out his healed horn by focusing his energy on a tree. turning it multy culoured ,with spots and stripes of red and green ccovering the expanse of the trunk with the words `G WAS HERE` "well angel went with hot head into that shrine looking thing and witch and your SSP went into that forest there. what do you want to do??" he said as he finished pimping up a boulder.

"Hold up witch and snow are in the forest?” he said confuse expression “well I’m going in the forest who knows what danger there in.hey g you want to come along I may need some back up when I’m in there" he said smiling and putting his hoof on his shoulder (i wonder why snow went in there with witch) he wondered

"Hold up witch and snow are in the forest?” he said confuse expression “well I’m going in the forest who knows what danger there in.hey g you want to come along I may need some back up when I’m in there" he said smiling and putting his hoof on his shoulder (i wonder why snow went in there with witch) he wondered

"Naa worry yourself, I've got your back bro. there's nothing in those woods we can't handle" *bro hoof. G limbered up and started trotting on the spot. if we ever need help from another the signal is KAAKAWWWW!. alright? he said as he trotted towards the vast expanse of trees and foliage.

"Naa worry yourself, I've got your back bro. there's nothing in those woods we can't handle" *bro hoof. G limbered up and started trotting on the spot. if we ever need help from another the signal is KAAKAWWWW!. alright? he said as he trotted towards the vast expanse of trees and foliage.

“Uh…okay (I think g is little crazy) he said to himself “alright g I’ll go right you go left” meteorite trotted to the outside of the forest “huh doesn’t seem that bad” he said quietly meteorite ventured forward into the forest after a while of walking around looking for snow and witch meteorite was getting tired. He then found an old stump in middle of a plane field (this looks like a good place to rest)  he thought to himself he brush off the twigs and leaves from the stump he carefully sat down “hmm I wonder why she left with him why not me did I say something” he pounder at the thought for while he ended the thought he was enough stress as it is he scan the beautiful terrain he found a blue flower “hey I know snow would love this” he thought he gathered at least six “now where is that snow” he wondered

((OOC: he guys i live in eastern time zone so yeah you guys post during the night and i have school...yeah please dont post imporent stuff on less its your last thanks smile.png  also these are what the flowers look like))

post-13794-0-45049500-1367282198.jpg

Edited by Meteorite

@@Feather Gem,

"Welcome to my home Angel. You seem apart from the others may I ask why? You seem like the nicest pony out of this group." Closing the doors behind her. "Make yourself at home. Forgive me if I seem old fashioned I've been away from Equestria for a long time." Making his way down a long hall that was only light by torch light.

Angel lifted her shoulders slightly.  "Do I?  I...I'm not very...social...really," she said quietly.  And the other ponies seemed busy with their better friends.  In fact, Angel hadn't been with any pony at the meteor shower either.  That must have been the reason.  When he said 'old fashioned', she looked about the hallway.  It did seem old fashioned.  But...it was kind of pretty.  Like the path she had to follow with the flames around her. 

Angel followed him down the hallway.

@@Feather Gem,

"You can always talk to me if you like. If you ever need me just use this." Handing her a small meteor. "You can talk to this or even in the worst case you can throw on the ground and I will appear ready to help you." Walking into a room which had a giant picture of him with Luna and Celestia. "Would you like to explore my shrine or would you like to see my house?" Turning to her with a smile.

Angel Feather took the small meteor and inspected it.  She smiled and nodded at him as she followed him into a room.  She noticed that there was a picture on the wall with him and the Princesses on it.  She stared at Celestia for a moment and then turned back to him.  To be honest, she would like to do both of the things he had suggested.  Better stick with one first though.  "Your house." she said, running her hoof along the surface of the meteor.

The forest was quiet and still. He began to sing as he walked "Don't you, step on ma blue swade hooves! you can do anything but lay off of my blue swade hooves!" suddenly he stopped in his tracks, before his very eyes was a freshly baked blueberry muffin in the middle of a clearing. He was about to pounce on it and devour the tasty morsel but he stopped himself. "why would anyone put a blueberry muffin in the middle of the forest......if not for ...a trap!!!. but then again who would waste a perfectly good muffin on a trap, that's madness! he said to himself  "ahh my noggin hurts! need food!" he wined. Without thinking, he took a massive bite.

next thing he new he was upside down hanging from a rope tied round a tree, connected to a pulley system.

"...pony feathers" He said as he dangled from the branches.

"its always you isent it G, the question is, who set this trap, more importantly why aren't I finishing this muffin!" he said, ramming the rest of the muffin into his gob.  

Meteorite sat there on the stump for a while and thought about why snow came out here in the first place"what did I do...no wait maybe it's what I didn't do" he wondered "these flowers won't cut it maybe I should wirte something to her no sing" he looked inside his jacket for a pen and paper "ah ha" he said excited (now what to write) he ponder (oh wait a mintute) he thought excited

@@Feather Gem,

War nodded at Angel response he put his hoof onto the picture sending out a small flame that made the eye's of painted War bringer turn ablaze. The painting opened a secret passage, "Welcome to my home..." War opening the hidden door reveling a room filled with stars and planets and in the middle of the space like area was a floating island with a castle on it. He stepped off the floor into space reveling a walkway to his house, "Celestia and Luna made this home for me. They called it...Twisting inferno. Everypony traveled to see this place and me, but that all changed one day." Pointing to their planet.

Angel Feather gasped as she stared through passageway.  She hadn't expected that.  She expected something a bit odd but definitely something...like that!

Don't go in there!  Come on Angel this guy almost killed some pony and you're all alone here with him.  And either way, I don't think any pony could help you, a voice warned her.

Exactly!  No pony could!  So... another voice said.

Angel followed him onto walkway.  She looked around at all the planets again, still amazed.  Then she looked up at him.  "It...changed?"

@@Feather Gem,

"What has changed?" Looking at her with a confused expression on his face. "Oh I forgot to say that meteor you're holding is what you saw during the meteor shower. Try talking into it you will hear your voice echoing in here." Setting his gaze upon the planets. "It's amazing to watch what happens in space also you can watch the progress of the ponies here." Moving his hoof bring their planet closer, "Look you can see Canterlot and all the ponies that live there. Don't worry you can touch it nothing will happen." Smiling at her.