Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Blank flanks

Gaullin Everfree

@@Snowdream,

When Snow spoke his name the voice went quiet and the flames brought Witch in front of her, and all the flames disappeared. Everything was quiet a breeze began to blow in the fields. A stream of water appeared everything seems perfect. 

Witch still felt hot and was still blacked out. There was a few burn marks on his body, but nothing to serious.

@@Snowdream,

When Snow spoke his name the voice went quiet and the flames brought Witch in front of her, and all the flames disappeared. Everything was quiet a breeze began to blow in the fields. A stream of water appeared everything seems perfect.

Witch still felt hot and was still blacked out. There was a few burn marks on his body, but nothing to serious.

"I did it?" Snowdream whispered, trying not to disturb the peace that was surrounding them.

She pulled the unconscious Witch Doctor into a quick hug, a few tears falling from her eyes. His coat felt hot from the flames.

Snowdream focused her energy into her magic and made some snow form on his back, to cool him down.

Witch felt something cold on his back he woke up to seeing Snow holding him with a few tears in her eye's, "Hello there Snow...am I dead or am I dreaming this?" Asking with a smile.

The silence of the field maybe new things appear around the ponies. Soon a shine to War Bringer raised from the ground.

Witch felt something cold on his back he woke up to seeing Snow holding him with a few tears in her eye's, "Hello there Snow...am I dead or am I dreaming this?" Asking with a smile.

The silence of the field maybe new things appear around the ponies. Soon a shine to War Bringer raised from the ground.

"Neither, I saved you, your not dead, and this isn't a dream. Actually, turns out my mother saved you. She saved you by telling me a story. Turns out all I had to do was remember his name." She said gently.

She gasped as War Bringer himself rose up from the very ground they were standing on.

Witch looked over to see what had snow gasping then he saw War bringer himself, "Kill me now..." Softly talking to snow.

"Congratulations on figuring out my question Snow, and welcome to my paradise."  War held out his hoof and a apple appear in his hoof he tossed it to Snow, "This should help heal all problems...use it wisely..." Walking into his shine.

Witch looked over to see what had snow gasping then he saw War bringer himself, "Kill me now..." Softly talking to snow.

"Congratulations on figuring out my question Snow, and welcome to my paradise." War held out his hoof and a apple appear in his hoof he tossed it to Snow, "This should help heal all problems...use it wisely..." Walking into his shine.

Snowdream caught the apple in her magic, levetating it in front of her face as she eyed is suspiciously.

"An apple? Why? Why would he give me an apple that 'should heal all problems'" she wondered out loud.

"I bet it's poisened or... Something like that." She said

@Snowdream Meteorite was astonish that snow did it all he could was smile with glee and give her the biggest hug he ever gave any pony “snow you did it! Remind me to thank your mom” he yelled with excitement he turn to find the pony responsible for their pain and suffering he found out his name was war bringer he brought snow an apple and said it will help with healing of the others he turn to snow “snow split the apple into pieces heal witch and G but not now I don’t trust it” he said with worried it would be poisoned then he turn to war bringer eyeing him down

Edited by Meteorite

"This is your prize for finding out my name. I would never poison anypony, plus if you want to help your friends you're going to have to trust me. Angel join me in my shrine later. Hope to see you all soon." Walking into his shrine.

Witch eyed the apple, "I'll be the test subject. I'll risk my life to save yo...all of you" Looking up at Snow.

Edited by Plague Doctor

@Snowdream Meteorite was astonish that snow did it all he could was smile with glee and give her the biggest hug he ever gave any pony “snow you did it! Remind me to thank your mom” he yelled with excitement he turn to find the pony responsible for their pain and suffering he found out his name was war bringer he brought snow an apple and said it will help with healing of the others he turn to snow “snow split the apple into pieces heal witch and G but not now I don’t trust it” he said with worried it would be poisoned then he turn to war bringer eyeing him down

"My mums dead Meteorite, so you won't be able to thank her." Snowdream said flatly

"And I don't think we should use the apple, I mean, why would he give it to us in the first place?" She said.

She noticed Witch staring at her and blushed

"And what do we do now? Are we just stuck here for all eternity?" She asked no pony in particular.

Edited by Snowdream

@@Snowdream,

"Well you're not alone. I don't have a mother or father anymore." Witch spoke in a darker tone. Taking the apple he took a bite out of it. "This is a g..." Stopping in mid sentence he rolled off Snow's lap laying face down into the ground. The apple rolled from his hoof to the ground with witch's bite mark showing.

“Oh sorry for your lost” meteorite said in a depressing tone “well I wonder how we get outta here but first I think we should…” meteorite stop suddenly witch fell of snows lap face down “witch...Witch!” he cried in fear he quickly turn him over he look at him not knowing what to do he turn to the others "what do we do!?" he yellled

“Oh sorry for your lost” meteorite said in a depressing tone “well I wonder how we get outta here but first I think we should…” meteorite stop suddenly witch fell of snows lap face down “witch...Witch!” he cried he quickly turn him over he look at him not knowing what to do he turn to the others in a painc "what do we do!?" he yelled hoping that some pony would know 

@@Snowdream,

"Well you're not alone. I don't have a mother or father anymore." Witch spoke in a darker tone. Taking the apple he took a bite out of it. "This is a g..." Stopping in mid sentence he rolled off Snow's lap laying face down into the ground. The apple rolled from his hoof to the ground with witch's bite mark showing.

"WITCH!" Snowdream screamed as he lay face down in the ground. The apple rolled and stopped next the her hoof. She kicked it as far away as she could.

Meteorite turned him onto his back.

"Wadda we do?!" Snowdream said panic rising in her. She held Witches hoof , praying he would wake up.

"YOU BUCKING LIAR!" She screamed to War Bringer.

"Who's calling me a liar?" Looking at Witch. "I know this trick." Starting to laugh, "Good trick Witch I haven't seen that trick in ages." Walking back into his shrine.

Witch began to laugh, "I couldn't resist it. I've almost died today why not make a joke." Rolling on his back laughing.

"Who's calling me a liar?" Looking at Witch. "I know this trick." Starting to laugh, "Good trick Witch I haven't seen that trick in ages." Walking back into his shrine.

Witch began to laugh, "I couldn't resist it. I've almost died today why not make a joke." Rolling on his back laughing.

Snowdream realised she had been tricked.

"You bucking moron!" She hissed, punching Witch in the face before walking away from the group a bit.

that wasn't even funny! What a jerk! I just want to go home. Snowdream thought to herself, idely drawing in a patch of dirt with her hoof

Witch flew a few yards, "I had that coming...but still was worth it!" Getting up and dusting himself off he walked over to Snow to apologize for his actions. "Snow I'm sorry for that dirty trick I pulled on you...It's just been along day I thought it could be funny, but I guess it was only funny for me. I'm really sorry Snow." Looking at her drawling in the dirt.

Witch flew a few yards, "I had that coming...but still was worth it!" Getting up and dusting himself off he walked over to Snow to apologize for his actions. "Snow I'm sorry for that dirty trick I pulled on you...It's just been along day I thought it could be funny, but I guess it was only funny for me. I'm really sorry Snow." Looking at her drawling in the dirt.

"You scared me." She said quietly looking up at him with glassy eyes.

"Promise me you won't do something like that again." She said.

at least he's apologizing, and he does sound sorry. she thought to herself realizing she was still drawing in the dirt, pulling her hoof away.

"I guess I should apologize for hitting you... But you didn kinda deserve it." She said.

Witch laughed, "I did deserve it, and I promise nothing." Smirking at her. Noticing her drawing he tilted his head, "Can you please explain what i'm looking at because to me it looks like lines in the dirt." Smiling at Snow. "Wait did you say I scared you?! We only met a few hours ago." Looking puzzled.

Witch laughed, "I did deserve it, and I promise nothing." Smirking at her. Noticing her drawing he tilted his head, "Can you please explain what i'm looking at because to me it looks like lines in the dirt." Smiling at Snow. "Wait did you say I scared you?! We only met a few hours ago." Looking puzzled.

"I just see lines in the dirt as well." She said with a slight giggle.

"Witch I wouldn't care if we met four minutes ago, seeing a friend laying face down in the dirt is terrifying. Yes a friend I consider you a friend. Not an aquaintence, not a stranger. A friend." SHe said to him, looking him in the eyes.

Edited by Snowdream

@@Snowdream,

"I get it I'm a friend calm down." Smiling at Snow. "Should we rejoin the group or would you care to join me explore this field of life?" Holding out his hoof staring into her eyes.

War Bringer walked out to check on all the ponies in his fields. Seem Meteorite is taking care of G. G is one crazy pony...and I thought derpy was bad...Wait where did the others travel off to? Shrugging his shoulders he walked back inside.

@@Snowdream,

"I get it I'm a friend calm down." Smiling at Snow. "Should we rejoin the group or would you care to join me explore this field of life?" Holding out his hoof staring into her eyes.

War Bringer walked out to check on all the ponies in his fields. Seem Meteorite is taking care of G. G is one crazy pony...and I thought derpy was bad...Wait where did the others travel off to? Shrugging his shoulders he walked back inside.

"If you get that your my friend then why did you have such a hard time believing that you scared me?" She asked with a laugh

Snowdream took his hoof.

"Let's explore!" She said exicitedly.

"I wonder what surprises lie in store for us hear, nasty and good." She said with mixed feelings

Witch hid from Snow behind some trees, "Come find me Snow!" Laughing at her. He waited for her to appear in his sight.

If I plan this right she should be walking over here in ten seconds. Hopefully my math is right because I want to tell her something in private... He thought.

Witch hid from Snow behind some trees, "Come find me Snow!" Laughing at her. He waited for her to appear in his sight.

If I plan this right she should be walking over here in ten seconds. Hopefully my math is right because I want to tell her something in private... He thought.

Snow shook her head and laughed as Witch ran into some trees.

"Witch! Where are you going?" She said playfully following him. She walked into some trees and slowly looked around.

where has that imbecile gone now. she thought to herself, looking around and behind trees searching for him.

Witch saw Snow pass him sneaking up behind her he tapped her shoulder, "Miss me?" Whispering in her ear. He darted into a bush hoping she didn't see the bush move when he entered. He sat still waiting to see what her next move was.

Don't find me..don't find me...just keep walking! He thought as he stared at her.

Witch saw Snow pass him sneaking up behind her he tapped her shoulder, "Miss me?" Whispering in her ear. He darted into a bush hoping she didn't see the bush move when he entered. He sat still waiting to see what her next move was.

Don't find me..don't find me...just keep walking! He thought as he stared at her.

Snowdream jumped as someone tapped her shoulder. She then recognized the voice of Witch Doctor.

"Wher have you..." She said turning round to find no pony there, "...been."

She sighed and kept walking.

your going crazy girl! Hearing voice! Pfft what next! Surprise yourself

@@Snowdream,

Witch moved with Snow sneaking through the bushes and trees. He soon found a opening to get the jump on Snow. He made the jump and landed in front of Snow, "Missed me?" Standing up looking into her eyes. "Wow..." Witch sorta blushing.

I never fully looked at snow...she reminds of somepony...but snow is much better. He thought as he stared into her eyes.