Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tarot Readings Over Skype- No Charge!

Sweets

Hi! Betcha you all didn't know this little filly could read Tarot cards!

I just got a new set of Tarot cards and have "prepped" them for use (Don't ask!). Seeing as I love this sort of thing, and I know many people on these forums are just as interested as I am in stuff of this nature... I've decided it may not be a bad idea to do tarot readings over Skype calls. (Voice only, I'm afraid.)

I can give everyone an appointment with me over Skype, depending on when I'm free (I have an after school course Monday's and Wednesdays and a job whenever my bosses feel like giving me hours) and also when you feel it most important. There are a few spreads I can do, including several three card spreads, the Daily Spread, and a few patented(not really) spreads of my own. All can be explained through the call.

NOTICE: You MUST believe this will work. Anyone doing it for laughs or doing it to PROVE it doesn't work will guarantee bad energy and thus, a bad reading.

Now, all I need... is You. Any takers?

Clients:

* FireFox: After 8 PM (4/20)

*Chigens and Kay: 11:45 PM (4/20)

* Questio and Ashling:

Edited by Sweets
  • Brohoof 1

I would be more than happy to take you up on your offer.  I am available between 2200 and 0400 EDT.  There are quite a few things I would like to have devined.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, as a matter of fact I would love one of these.

I'm available anytime after 4PM any day of the week, or 10PM on Fri. and Sat. (except Sunday, I am on nearly all day Sundays)

PM if you want to talk about times tongue.png

Edit: I hope I added the right person on Skype O.o If not, just add me instead.

Edited by Chigens and Kay
  • Brohoof 1

Oh wow! I've always wanted a Tarot reading! I'm really not inclined to believe in supernatural things, but I am open-minded and more than willing to give it a chance. Is that good enough? :D

PM me for my Skype, and we can talk about an appointment. ^_^

This is soo cool! Does it involve KITTENS!?

Oh I hope it does, anyway, I was wondering if I could sign up for this Miss uhh.. Tarot lady! I'm really intrested in what this is all about!

Yours Sincerely,

Alphonse Elric.

( elric_edwards96 )

I do tarot card readings (I am have pagan/Wiccan beliefs), I think doing readings over the internet is a bad idea and not as effective... but whatever floats your boat I guess.

I actually had my reading done earlier by her and I can vouch for it.

She did an excellent job and it was eerily accurate. Almost to a "T".

• Brohoof 1

I actually had my reading done earlier by her and I can vouch for it.

She did an excellent job and it was eerily accurate. Almost to a "T".

I didnt say it wont work, I just said I dont think its a good idea or as effective for a variety of reasons. I am not saying no one should let her do it, I'm just sharing my experience as someone who has allot of experience on the topic.

I'd be pretty interested. As far as believing in their power in whatnot, well, I'm certainly not doing this for laughs or to 'disprove them'--I'm legitimately curious about the whole Tarot thing--but I'm not sure exactly how far I'd go...hm.

Sounds liek a kewl idea. It'll be a lil while before I'm online though, and I'll probably only be online from like midnight to 5 AM PDT.

Does next weekend sound good to you? My Skype name is envirotech347.

@@TheFabulousPony, I thank you for being straight up with me. I'm kind of doing this to test the waters, prepare myself for doing face to face readings. I had my doubts too, since my methods involve the physical person. It's turned out well, though. Again, thank you ^_^ and a special thanks for being polite about it.

See, this post caught my eye, but setting up Skype seems like a lot of work. Sounds like it would be fun though. How long have you been conducting these readings? Is it just a hobby?

See, this post caught my eye, but setting up Skype seems like a lot of work. Sounds like it would be fun though. How long have you been conducting these readings? Is it just a hobby?

I've been reading for around four years now. I've done it for profit, I've done it for pleasure, but the results were always pretty accurate. It's more or less a hobby, but I love it all the same.

• Brohoof 3