S02:E16 - Read It and Weep

50 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

What could she be in the hospital for? o_O I hope she's alright...

Hmmm... This actually sounds like it might be a pretty good episode. I'm assuming they all bring Dashie some 'Get Well' gifts, and Twilight brings her a book :P

(edited)

All l could say about this is: READING RAINBOW!!!

Edited by Narutardedscum
  • Brohoof 13

She'll probably break her leg when she will be doing something with Applejack and end up in a hospital. She'll feel very bored so Twinlight will probably visit her often and say the best way to spend time is to read books.

(edited)

This sounds like a lot of fanfics. First she tries a really reckless stunt. Then she breaks a wing. She is grounded until she can heal. This causes her to connect with her friends who are stuck on the ground, and they get closer (unless it is a shipping story, and they get really closer).

My guess is she overdoes it training or hurts herself by doing something reckless (I doubt a broken wing. More likely a pull or sprain). Twilight gives her a book as something to do in the hospital. She ignores it at first, then with nothing better to do, she reluctantly starts reading. She gets caught up in the story and can't put the book down. Morals: don't judge a book by its cover, and seeing friends in a new light. Doing something a friend enjoys can open your eyes to new experiances and you see them in a new light.

My question is, what book? Will it be a book on flying, an epic adventure, or a ponyfied version of one of our classics?

Edited by Slendermane

This sounds like it will be an absolutely amazing episode. I wasn't expecting another Rainbow Dash episode so soon, but she and AJ probably had the least real focus last season, so I'll take it.

Though Twilight's appearance is a must in an episode about books. Anypony else think Twilight's been on the sidelines for a while now, as in she hasn't gotten a great deal of focus? I'm sure she will soon. But then, Fluttershy...

Lol,I used to watch that show when I was a kid/teen.

Will RD's parents appear in this episode?

Will TS read to RD,or will RD read a book on her own?

I really hope that Twilight finds out about Dash's reading so she can geek out about it. How adorable would that be?

This might quite possibly be my favorite episode of the season. Can't wait!!!!! ^_^

(edited)

Well there goes my Idea of my first fanfiction, and my dreams

Edited by Pinkazoop

The joys of reading...

the joys...

of reading...

starring Rainbow Dash...?

Well Hasbro, let's see how you pull this one off then.

Let's just hope she doesn't read Cupcakes and go into shock in that hospital bed shall we?

I want to see her hiding under a blanket with a flashlight. Some real secret spy Neverending Story type reading.

it will probably show rainbows mental image as she is reading

I absolutely ADORE Rainbow Dash episodes, especially the ones that dig into character like this!

I expect some Don Quixote stuff to happen to Rainbow.

Like Rainbow Dash is going to believe that she is in a story and wreck havoc XD.

Badges

I want to see Twilight try to make this into a "thing". Setting up a book club or "library days" or something. God this provides so many opportunities for Twi and Dash to be adorable.

(edited)

I don't know why, but I have the strange feeling that this episode is going to be really, really good. Like, the better than all the other ones that have aired this season.

I guess the concept of RD trying to hide a new obsession with reading is just really entertaining to me.

Edited by Pony Joe

(edited)

This episode is going either:

a) Throw all those "Rainbow Dash breaks her wings" fanfics out the window.

or

b ) Generate a flood of those fanfics.

Either way, it's going to be interesting to see Rainbow Dash reading books, and actually enjoying them.

Edited by James Corck

Wait..

"Read It and Weep"

Is she reading "My Little Dashie"?

Wait..

"Read It and Weep"

Is she reading "My Little Dashie"?

lol interesting conclusion there

This feels icky, preachy, like the producers decided to make an episode to please the politicians and push the benefits of reading...

Badges