mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twilight Sparkle reads Twilight. Somehow, I don't think she likes the book very much.

Posted Image

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 4

Check out my "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" fan fiction on Fimfiction.net under the same username here: Rush.

Posted Image

I feel ya bro. -_- Stay strong amigo!

Posted Image

I think this needs to be canon. Who's with me?!?! B)

Posted Image

OH BUCK, IT'S BIG PAPA!!!!!!! WE DON'T STAND A CHANCE!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

Looks like it's some Changeling's first day on the job... that or he's just being a major troll! :lol:

• Brohoof 9

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

Posted Image

Not exactly funny, but cute <3

OH BUCK, WATCH OUT EVERYPONY, SHE'S GOT A PLUNGER!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

Dude, abort, abort!!!!!! Didn't your mama ever teach you NOT to call any mare out on how old she is!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

What now Decepticons, what now?!?! Bring it, ya tin cans!!!! B)

:huh: Huh, what's this, I'm getting an incoming message from somepony... who the buck could that be-

:blink: ...oh no...

Posted Image

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH BUCK NO, HE'S BACK, HE'S ACTUALLY BACK!!!!!!!!!!! FLEE, EVERYPONY, FLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: *cue hasty and dramatic exit*

• Brohoof 2

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

Posted Image

It's OK everypony, just back away nice and slowly :unsure: ... OH BUCK, SHE WANTS TO MAKE CUPCAKES, EVERY STALLION FOR HIMSELF!!!!!!! :angry: *cue dramatic but not very elegant exit through the nearest window*

Posted Image

What the buck. :ph34r: That's... that's just wrong, Discord, that's just sick and wrong. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

• Brohoof 6

CDFuh.gif

-The Muffin Mare

Bane is not evil, he's just misunderstood.

All he needs is a hug from Pinkie Pie and he'll turn good.

Posted Image

Bane is Brony!

Posted Image

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 6

Check out my "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" fan fiction on Fimfiction.net under the same username here: Rush.

Posted Image

I have the weirdest feeling that the current images I posted on this page have been posted already.... :S

• Brohoof 8

Posted Image

:huh: Huh, weird, there was a thread about this just the other day... well, there's your answer everypony!!! :lol: Also, this explains a lot about Soarin's obsession with pie. :P

Ya know, until she became a Wonderbolt, Spitfire had great potential to become an alternative heat source... or a mobile kitchen appliance, either one would've worked.

Posted Image

That just might be the best idea EVER!!!!!!! ^_^ Now if only Spitfire came with a muffin-button as well... yeah, that'd be awesome!!! B)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 6

CDFuh.gif

-The Muffin Mare