Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

A day late....AGAIN! :angry: Even though these are from yesterday, here's the roundup of the your daily pics guys! Sorry about that!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Y'know, being a Lyra fan, you can pretty much guess what my reaction to all the plushie stuff going on... Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, considering this game did come out in 2011.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think this is going to be me for half the day. Hopefully the latter half filled with field day activities, I can maybe shake it all off...:/

• Brohoof 3

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST FOUND THIS TODAY IN MY SCHOOL

There are other bronies, here, I must seek them out immediately and begin the construction of my army

post-3585-0-42201800-1339165892_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Eh, I'm posting this post of mine over from We Can Only Talk with Pictures as well, and nopony is going to stop me. I find it to be just TOO funny, and needs to be graced in this thread as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

[sunboom conspiracy theory]

Tis called a solar flare, bro.

And yes, RD has certainly learned the art of trolling from the best. She gives a fine example of it right from the moment she meets Twilight, making it all look like an accident of course. C:

Posted Image

Artist's comment: now if you excuse me that macdash fic is not gonna write itself.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Ya know, sometimes, the simple answer really is the best answer; thank you Derpy for reminding us of that!

Posted Image

PONIES!!!!!! READY YOUR BREAKFAST AND EAT HARDY!!!!!!!! FOR TONIGHT, WE DINE ON MUFFINS!!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

PONIES, PREPARE FOR GLORY!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

I must admit even after so many pictures of Ponies in this thread, I still find the lack of Pony pictures in this thread disturbing.

Posted Image

And lack of awesome I guess. XD

Posted Image

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 3

I'm gonna post this whenever I see a post that would cause me to tell the poster, "I wish I could brohoof this more than once."

Posted Image

• Brohoof 7

Ok everypony....so I was late again....it's just that I was so caught up in epic beginning-of-weekend-ness, that I totally forgot about this thread....sorry about that....

Now....here's last night's pics....now if you'll excuse me...I gotta get me some nice bedrest....after all...school ends next Wednesday... >w<......zzzzzzzz......

Posted Image

Oh Discord, you so Chaotic~......

Posted Image

Says the stallion that...uh....um...actually....nevermind, Big Mac is definitely right this time......zzzzzz......

Posted Image

Hm...a Karate Kid macro, eh? Hm.....that reminds me, maybe if we're lucky, Jaden Smith is a brony, and maybe we'll see some possible pony references in the new Karate Kid move coming out....possibly.....sigh......

Posted Image

Only if ZombiU came with awesome pony mods like this........zzzzzzzzz........

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm all for background ponies, but who is this?!......Just looks like some pony who just wants to be as awesome as Lyra...I mean look at that mane....yeah, not gonna happen.......

Posted Image

I cannot say this enough; MLP and 60's Spiderman are the two best memes around for macro crossovers.

FIRE THE PARTY CANNON!!!!!!! YARRRRRRRRR!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

I think it might have been a bit too powerful this time... ^^'

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Posted Image

I'm all for background ponies, but who is this?!......Just looks like some pony who just wants to be as awesome as Lyra...I mean look at that mane....yeah, not gonna happen.......

Apparently she's named Sea Swirl.

I don't have much to post right now, so here's some dancing ponies. Enjoy ;)

Posted Image

Addendum, I found some fan art of Sea Swirl:

Posted Image

Edited by Tom
  • Brohoof 2

^ I like how Pinkie Pie has eyebrows.

They usually do, when the conveyed emotion requires it. Theyre not usually “connected” to the eye as a shape. For instance, Fluttershy'/ eyes in the macro you posted have lines that extend from the top of her eyes and curve upwards. Those are her eyebrows, but considering this is a cartoon, they put it as if they were “connected” to her eyes, rather than sometimes when they don't have seperate eyebrows.

Okay, now that my mini speculation/lecture/rant is done, have a funny image.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 5