mega thread Post All of Your Funny Pony Pictures Here!

Discord!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

*runs frantically into thread* COMING THROUGH!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

*after FINALLY disposing of said bomb* *puff* *puff* *puff* It's OK... everypony... the bomb... is... gone... ughhhhhh...

Oh man... I've been battling with Pinkamena all night, trying to contain her chaos and muffin-hating, and it's been absolutely exhausting. And now, on top of all that, the second I get done dealing with her, I hear about (get this) a DIAMOND THIEF!!!!! Seriously, who steals DIAMONDS in Equestria... THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!! THEY PRACTICALLY GROW OUT OF THE GROUND!!!!!!! :angry: Eh, whatever,I think I'll just sit for a minute or two before I get on the case...

Posted Image

ow...

Guess there's no break for the Derp Knight, huh? Fine, I guess I'll just get on this "Diamond Thief" case (seriously, still the stupidest thing I've ever heard of).

*while flying* I don't know, everypony, all this fighting with Pinkamena has reallllllly taken the fight out of me. I guess I just don't know anymore if my mission is really worth it? Am I really making a difference? Are the innocent and muffin-lovers really safer than they were before I showed up? Maybe I should just call it quits and- :wacko: hold on, I think I spotted our Diamond Thief...

*flies down to investigate*

:blink: ...

Wha-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Uh... errrrrrrrr... oooooo... *hoofslap* Gosh, snap out of it Batbrony! Anyway, halt thief, in the name of the- OH MY...

Posted Image

Heheh... hi. (what are these... strange feelings that this pony is making me feel... I've never felt this way before about anything... well, except muffins. Could this pony be my pony-equivalent of a muffin... my destined muffin! :wub: )

*sigh* Wait, what's she... OH BUCK!!!

Posted Image

*a few hours later*

*still a few hours later*

*the next day*

*GET YOUR LAZY FLANK UP* :angry:

Huh, what happened... oh right, that blasted... and captivating... Catpony knocked me out... boy can she kick!!!! Ughhhh, well at least all she took were those diamonds she was stealing- wait, where are the muffins I always pack? What's this junk right here!

Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCP_49ZDA6s&feature=related

OH HECKKKKKKKKK NO!!!!!!! THAT PONY STOLE MY MUFFINS!!!!!! :angry: THAT'S IT CATPONY!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT STRANGE, CONFUSING, AND NEW FEELINGS I MAY HAVE FOR YOU, YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!!!!! I WILL NOT REST UNTIL JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED!!!!!!! BUT BEFORE THAT, I MUST GET MORE MUFFINS!!!!! SEE YA EVERYPONY!!!! OH, AND DON'T FORGET, IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PERTAINING TO CATPONY'S WHEREABOUTS, CONTACT ME RIGHT AWAY!!!!! I'M OFF!!!!!!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=12eY25Wbbwg&feature=related

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

post-4006-0-74996200-1342606362_thumb.png

Posted Image

I would give all mah bits :wub:; if I was a pony or if she was human. I'd still give bits for hugs :D

One question though; how come of all of the Mane 6 who would come up with this idea, Applejack was the one who wanted kisses?

Maybe because not enough love is given to her :(

• Brohoof 3

spasticShotty-1753.png

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 6

Have the courage to think and act on your own. And have the courage to disobey.

(edited)

*as I return to the Derp Cave* Ahhhhhhh, home sweet home!!!! Now for some delicious muffins!!!! That'll take my mind off of that Catpony for the time be- :wacko: ...

Posted Image

Ummm... why is there a costumed chicken in my Derp Cave?

Posted Image

What's that? Your Rainbow Dash's biggest fan? Well, good for you, I don't see what that has to do with... ohhhhhhhhhh crap. Ms. Chicken, do you think I'm Rainbow Dash?

Posted Image

Wellllllllll... crap, this is awkward. :unsure: Uhhhhhhh... kid, I don't know what to tell you, but, ummmmm... I'm not Rainbow Dash.

Posted Image

Yeah... sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm just... well, not Rainbow Dash. See... grey wings.

Posted Image

Aw c'mon, now don't be like that! You're scuffing up my favorite piano! :huh: Ummm... I think I saw Rainbow Dash at Sugarcube Corner on my way over here, if that helps.

Posted Image

Wait, where are you- wow, that chicken sure moves fast on that scooter. Well... that was weird. Eh, whatever, not my problem. Time for some sweet, delicious muffins... *opens fridge*

Posted Image

FRIGGIN CHICKEN CLEANED OUT MY FRIDGE!!!!!!! :angry: AND WHY DO I HAVE MY FRIDGE DOWN IN THE DERP CAVE ANYWAY!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! THIS IS BULL CRAP!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA GO AND BUCKING- *devolves into hysterical rant*

NEXT TIME ON "BATBRONY"!!!! THE HUNT CONTINUES FOR CATPONY!!!!! WILL THE DERP KNIGHT MANAGE TO CATCH CATPONY? WILL HE RETRIEVE THE MISSING DIAMONDS? AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WILL OUR HERO EVER GET TO EAT A MUFFIN? TUNE IN NEXT POST TO FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF "BATBRONY"!!!!!!!!!

*continues insane rant* -TEAR SOMEPONIES GARDEN ALL UP AND BURN THEIR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

AND NOW, THE ADVENTURES OF BATBRONY CONTINUE!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

What? Look, I was really ticked off after the last post that my bucking fridge got cleaned out by some chicken that popped out of nowhere, so I just decided to forget chasing Catpony and instead just get some muffins!!!!! And ya know what, I don't regret my decision one bit!!!!!!! :angry: Besides, I called in a favor with an... acquaintaince, who'll be sure that Catpony gets her just desserts. ^_^ Heheheh... speaking of which... YO, DISCORD, DO YOUR THING!!!!!

Posted Image

Yeah... Catpony is royally bucked!!!!! B)

*2 hours later*

WHADDYA MEAN YOU MADE HER BECOME OBSESSED WITH TOM ?!?!?! HOW DOES THAT HELP ME?!?!?!?!?!?! :angry:

Posted Image

Gosh dang it, just get out of here!!!! :angry:

Ughhhhhh... well, I guess she's at least not stealing diamonds anymore, so, that's a plus, right? I mean, what trouble could she really get in with a rock, am I right? :P

Huh, what's that Discord? You don't mean Tom the Rock? :wacko: Well, then which Tom did you make her become obsessed with?

Posted Image

DISCORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

NEXT TIME ON "BATBRONY"...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE, I DON'T WANT TO DIE, I DON'T WANT TO DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! STOP CHASING ME WITH TOM!!!!!!!!!!!

TUNE IN NEXT POST FOR THE EXCITING CONCLUSION OF "BATBRONY"!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 3

CDFuh.gif

-The Muffin Mare

(edited)

Pinkie Pies!

Posted Image

Pinkie Pie Space Marine!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Another Pinkie Pie Space Marine!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wish Rainbow Dash would jump out of my keyboard.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This box is the promo picture below of my fan fiction: "What Lies Within" on fimfiction.net.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 3

Check out my "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" fan fiction on Fimfiction.net under the same username here: Rush.

So (by some random miracle), I've suddenly become motivated to being back the daily MyLittleBrony pic updates. Yay!

But don't ask why, though. Seriously. I wish I knew. :|

Anyways, now that that's out of the way: let's get straight to it, now shall we? It's a few hours past midnight here, so I'll just provide the full lineup from yesterday. So here we go, I hope you enjoy them! :3 (And I kinda hope this motivation will last! >_>):

Posted Image

Lately, MLB has been dumping the two newly revealed Season 3 songs. Unfortunately, it wasn't met with positive reaction from those who aren't to happy with spoilers...

Posted Image

Oh, nopony in particular.

....just...y'know, Season 1 and Season 2 Princess Luna. Nope. That's not weird at all.

Posted Image

Nut'n like a good ol' trip to the beach. I think this is a must-use tactic for discovering fellow pony fans who live locally! :3

Posted Image

Aw, poor Gabe. We were hoping this would be his perfect opportunity to count to 3. :<

Posted Image

Brace yourselves. A wave of memetic MLP content is coming.

Season 3 can't get here any sooner! D:

Posted Image

That's not helping, man!

It never is.... ;-;

Posted Image

I think this means it'll be easier writing RariTwi fics.

• Brohoof 3

35be43d3544e00464ab762328fec3924_zpsd620432b.jpg

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

A little gessing game... if you like to... if this would be ok ;)

Guess the tale:

Posted Image

and for this is waaaay too easy, have this one (my personal favourite B) )

Guess the movie:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

securedownload1_by_ofpastelcolours-d6rmbnx.jpg

Signature made by the amazing ~Harmonic Dreams~

I always pictured you as a cross between Demoman and Pinkie Pie for some reason.

(edited)

AND NOW THE CONCLUSION TO THE EXCITING ADVENTURES OF "BATBRONY"!!!!!!!!!!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9SrpcqbG6o

*while hiding behind a rock* There must be some way to stop that blasted Tom the Tank!!!!! :huh: Hmmm... AHA!!!! Of course, my muffin launcher, it makes so much sense!!!!!! *jumps out from behind rock*

Posted Image

TASTE THE MUFFIN MUTHA BUCKA!!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

Didn't see that coming. Well, at least it looks like everypony's OK, even that crazy Catpony! I'd say this job well done calls for a picnic!!! I'll bring the muffins!!!!! :D

Posted Image

Yeah... this is nice. *beep, beep, beep* :huh: Hmmm... what's this? :blink: Oh, that guy in Gotham City, he's finally responding to my emails!!! Maybe he wants me to fight crime alongside him in Gotham!!!!!! Oooooooo, I sure hope so! *opens email* :)

:wacko: ...

What the-

Posted Image

What do you mean it's- hold on, I just got another from him... and another one from Princess Luna!!!!

Posted Image

What the buck... HOLD ON!!!!! WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST BE THE NIGHT, HUH? WHO SAYS ONLY ONE PONY GETS TO BE THE NIGHT? I'M THE NIGHT TOO!!!!! UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *joins Luna and Batman's argument* :angry:

THIS CONCLUDES THE EXCITING ADVENTURES OF "BATBRONY"!!!!!!!!!

*after an exhausting debate*

Ok, so we're all agreed, Batman, you get to be the Night on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, Luna gets to be the Night on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and holidays, and I get to be the Night on the weekends!!! Sound good? OK, then it's settled, let's get the buck outta here, ya bunch of crazies!!! I need a muffin. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

CDFuh.gif

-The Muffin Mare

(edited)

Posted Image

The story of my life, that's me on the right.

Why do those sorts of incidences always happen when I have a glass of wine in me? Does the internet instinctively know when I have blood alcohol content?

I mean, it's not like I'm so irresponsible or silly that I'd post while drunk. I've enver eben neeen drunj beforW

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

So, looks like I'm gonna post summore ponies here seems like. I didn't lose any of the motivation I had last night. So yayz. :3

Anyways, let's get started!

Posted Image

D: Well, you heard Tara! She is the Queen of bronies, after all.

Posted Image

The end. That's pretty much the episode in a nutshell.

Posted Image

So more violence = less of Spike?

I honestly can't decide.

Posted Image

Happens to me all the time.

Posted Image

Now, now, there, remember: Love and Tolerate!

Spoiler-ception because season 3 stuffs.

Posted Image

I doubt this means Pinkie will lay off any of her fourth wall assaults in the upcoming season.

Posted Image

Yeah, instead, let's just make up a song about it. Songs make eveything better and not as boring.

Posted Image

We need way more celebrity bronies. :3

Posted Image

And I don't care if the first episode involves Trixie taking over the world, just wake me up when the dang thing starts!

Posted Image

Okay, this is rigged. This is totally freaking rigged. Y'know how Scoot and Sweetie Belle are right next to eachother and Apple Bloom is all by herself? Well, it's kinda weird how they're separate by one charcater, and that just happens to be Dashie. If the person who made this would've just switched her and AB, I could've switched lives with Dashie! :[

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

-snip-

Probably my favorite Berry Punch moment other than the one later in that same episode. :wub:

Edited by NASCARFAN160licious
  • Brohoof 3

35be43d3544e00464ab762328fec3924_zpsd620432b.jpg

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

-UBER SNIP OF EPIC PROPORTIONS-

I became mortal enemies with Rainbow Dash. Where did my life go wrong?
  • Brohoof 1

Signature2_zps1695e437.png