Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mobile device use.

XrosOver

To put it simply this site is difficult to use with a mobile device. Artists names get chopped in a horizontal viewing mode and it is difficult to get tracks to play. Otherwise I like the layout of the site by itself.

If anything I have been led to believe is correct, I think the base site will come first in terms of development then perhaps if Feld0 and the other developers have the resources, they will create an app for the site. It all depends on them though and how easy/cost effective the project is....

To put it simply this site is difficult to use with a mobile device. Artists names get chopped in a horizontal viewing mode and it is difficult to get tracks to play. Otherwise I like the layout of the site by itself.

The layout has been altered slightly since the 7 hour Skype call that took place Friday evening, and as such has messed with the mobile layout. The current focus is the desktop version of the website, but after public Beta is released, mobile should get a little more attention. ;)

• Brohoof 1

The nav bar was completely redesigned this weekend, and has only been made mobile friendly a few hours ago. Does this resolve your issue? Some other mobile love may come soon - I noticed that most pages look great on my phone, but break slightly on an iPad.

• Brohoof 3

The nav bar was completely redesigned this weekend, and has only been made mobile friendly a few hours ago. Does this resolve your issue? Some other mobile love may come soon - I noticed that most pages look great on my phone, but break slightly on an iPad.

I just checked it out on my Ipod, and it looks great to me, so far no problems that I can see x)

Unless you hid something in there ...