Secret pony references

Bigmethod

I make a few references as well such as eeyup and nope. This reference is actually from Fallout 4, but it's proof that there are Bronies in Bethesda

post-36127-0-19539800-1460519467_thumb.jpg

My OC and Ponysona, Sundream

Get this...

One time I knew this guy, we were both in a ceramics class together when I was really, really good at it and he was just beginning. Two years later, accompanied by my friend, I roll up in the studio and the guy is there, and by this time he's pretty good at pottery. So, since I'm a total pothead and often have no inhibitions, I put my hand on his shoulder and sang the entirety of "Celestia's Ballad" to him in a gesture of intoxicated pride. He was so freakin confused (cuz, like, no one I know in rl is a brony) but it was so worth it.

• Brohoof 2

I love to make references to the show around my fellow pegasisters/bronies, but I often let a 'eeyup' slip out in a regular conversation. I may get a funny look, but so far nobody has realised where the phrase is from. I've always thought about how awesome it'd be if one of them happened to understand the reference, but... :P I often say 'yay' just like Fluttershy, too.

I sometimes want to shout out the name of a character or scream one of the songs from MLP when something someone in class says reminds me of a pony or a tune from the show, but I usually refrain from doing so in such situations. Once, my science teacher was naming different kinds of apples, and mentioned Granny Smith and Braeburn apples. I just looked at my friend and ended up laughing out loud. :squee: One or two people looked as if they also knew why.

I fairly often answer questions with 'eeyup' or 'nope' in my best Big Mac voice.

I use 'Sweet Celestia!' as an exclamation.  Same for 'Oh come on!'

I have used 'It needs to be about 20% cooler' on a few occasions.

On occasion, I have also referred to Halloween as 'Nightmare night'.

Nobody that I use these around watches the cartoon (apart from my daughter), and are blissfully ignorant of my references.

Edited by Concerned Bystander

qDMpMKO.jpg