Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies worship Satan?

Cloud-Kicker

Ok, so colorful, magical ponies are satanic now? A show for little girls is satanic? Seriously? Maybe it's just a good cartoon that hetrosexual males like too... What would you prefer him to watch? Family guy? The Simpsons? American dad? All of these things have adult humor in them that make them funny, unless you're a spiteful christian who doesn't think that a guy can like a girls show without being gay... Actually, let me rephrase that... Without being homosexual! Gay means happy, and that is precisely what the ponies have done to us! We're happy watching ponies, therefore I say let us be gay and merry people who love and praise each other! Let us rejoice in Philia love! Let us all be friends!

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Seriously... WTF... That's just.... Wow.

As a catholic, that actually kind of offends me that someone would think I'm satanic.

it's like that christian forum who said that notch = satan

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 5

What a bitch, I'm a brony and my friend tells me I'm one of the straitest guys he knows. If I was a girl in your case, I would slap that bitch right across the face and say "Shut the fuck up, not all of us are like that!" Of course, i'de wait until we were outside.

Dont mind, everypony. There is a lot of stupid people around.

And their idiotness does not vary in different countries, I see.

Oh, do you remember that article against ponies by Westboro Church? There was a lot more marasmus and stupidity.

Update: Look what i found: http://www.shelleyth...is-satanic.aspx

I couldn't stop laughing. XD Sorry if I offend anyone when I say this, and it is my own personal opinion but... ALL RELIGION IS SO BUCKING STUPID!!!!! There is no solid proof behind any of it, yet people still try to follow it and force it upon others like their religion is solid fact. And for someone to claim that animals have no souls nor have their own personal will and personalities is just absurd! That guy who wrote that article must live under a rock or got dropped on his head as a child. Geeze....

Ok, my outburst is over. I'm gonna go to bed now. XD

well, umm

i've always been fascinated by satan, hell, and the occult

so if i had been the one yelled at

uhm

would her accusations have been true in my case?

actually, i'd tell her ALL about the stuff i'm into that would be called sinful, since she's so interested in my beliefs and all

would be fun

• Brohoof 1

Another good reply to her, I suppose:

"Yes, i'm a Satanist. Because we will all be in hell, but I'll be there with a pitchfork" © russian bash.org

wow.....just wow.....now I've heard a lot of thing being thrown around at us I personally have been called "gay, a horse wanker, someone with the mental age of a six year old girl, and a paedophile (among others)" over this (on the internet) but never a Satanist.....that’s just a little strange and I don't really see the connection between cartoon ponies and Satan?

On a side note I myself am not religious, so I wouldn't really understand her viewpoint, but it still seems a little OTT

Maybe you should have said "HEIL SATAN", she then would probably have a heart attack and shut up xD

This with an evil laugh and a last line your nephew is our now and then another laugh xD That is the reaction that you must Do xD

Btw what else are we going to be I think everything bad is already accused on us xD

Everyone knows we're Satanic. I mean, it's really obvious. Colorful little ponies, the lessons of love and tolerance, and the "magic of friendship" and everything that comes with it are spawns of the devil.

Posted Image

That being said, I would have been laughing so hard if I were in your hooves. Halfway through her rage, I probably would've said something like, "didn't you hear? Satanic worship is 20% cooler nowadays." and just walked off. I honestly can't believe something this ridiculous could ever actually ever happen in real life -- sorry you had to experience it! :(

• Brohoof 2

As a Christain this lady disgusts me, I spent a year among Mormoms once and this lady seems like she'd fit well with them

That being said if she ha stopped me, I probably would have reacted with uncontrollable laughter and a sarcastic thumbs up

And as for the troll article, best laugh I've had in ages

ooh! ooh! here's a good one.

she says there is something satanic about ponies? well then, remind her about Veggie Tales! a christian claymotion animation featuring, wait for it, humanoid VEGETABLES!

yeah, TOTALLY nothing satanic about THAT!

• Brohoof 1