Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Just came back from watching Ghost in the Shell. It's pretty gewd.

I was at a Sci-Fi Film festival last night.

2001: A space odyssey

Alien

Alien 2

Alien 3

Alien Ressurection

Mad Max

Mad Max 2

Mad Max 3

The Matrix

Blade Runner

Terminator

Terminator 2

Terminator 3

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Back to the future

Back to the future 2

Back to the future 3

E.T.

The Giant Claw. One of the few so-bad-it's-good movies that I've actually watched all the the way through (so far). It's pretty funny, mostly because of how ridiculously silly the giant alien bird looks.

TGC1.jpg

Well, just finished watching Godzilla Raids Again. 

The Giant Claw. One of the few so-bad-it's-good movies that I've actually watched all the the way through (so far). It's pretty funny, mostly because of how ridiculously silly the giant alien bird looks.

img-2572096-1-TGC1.jpg

Rofl.......I was just thinking about that movie. 

Goodfellas. This was only the second Martin Scorsese film that I've seen all the way through (other one was Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore, while the DVD of Hugo I rented froze halfway through). Now I've totally gotta go see some of his other films.

My last two were Heaven is for Real and Shock Treatment. 

Heaven is for Real: I thought this was a great movie and it made me believe that there really is a heaven by the end of it. However, the joke regarding the flight attendant believing that Barney was talking to her was funny but weird. Maybe she is one of the few who likes Barney because it makes her feel like a child and she must have had a rough or abusive childhood. Also, the "Can you sing 'We Will Rock You'?" part was funny.

Shock Treatment: I watched this because I am very interested in seeing The Rocky Horror Picture Show, but it is rated R. I might see it for my 16th birthday (which is coming soon) or get the DVD of it due to how inappropriate the show might be. Then again, I laugh at sex jokes and I have heard music with explicit content. This movie had a great story about a couple, Brad and Janet Majors going on a TV game show and Janet becoming famous in exchange for letting her husband be watched over by doctors who want him to stop being mentally insane. I really liked Janet's outfits when she was a famous TV star. Also, this part was funny:

Betty: He went like one
That hath been stunned
And is of sense forlorn.
A sadder and a wiser man
He rose the morrow morn.
Random man (holding dead bird): Does this bird belong to you?

Betty: AAAAAAAAAHHH-(cuts to an alarm clock going off)