mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Finally got around to watching Pokemon Heroes. It was a fantastic film. 8/10 for me

"The Earth speaks to all of us, and if we listen, we can understand." -Uncle Pom

"Sometimes she wonders if she can do it like nuns do it but she never heard of Catholic religion or sinner's redemption" -K Dot

Ask me a question: http://mlpforums.com/topic/96396-ask-shady/?hl=ask%20shady

About Shady Bubbles: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shady-bubbles-r6456

(edited)

Saw X-Men: Days of Future Past yesterday. Was AWESOME!

9.5/10 because some stuff wasn't explained as well as it could have been

Edited by Carolina

Finally got around to seeing Godzilla tonight. THIS is how a Godzilla movie is done! The music echoed back to the original Gojira theme perfectly, the effects were spectacular, and the writing was beautiful. The topper, though, was when everybody in the theater cheered everytime Big G used his atomic breath. Parents weren't so impressed, unfortunately. Didnt understand the metaphor behind the film, I guess. Aw well. Only complaint was the rude people in the theater. One dude flashed his phone camera twice and the chick next to me kept checking her phone, texting, and talking. I woulda told her to shut up if it wasnt so much fun to be an ass back (ie, looking over her shoulder when she was on her phone and making nerdy remarks back to her comments).

fan_button__macindash_fan_by_silverroman

Love is a most potent magic

My FiMFiction | My DA | My Facebook

(edited)

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2, because my little sis told me I HAD to see it. Not sure what I thought... it was ok. It was insanely cheesy (no pun intended!), predictable, and kinda just meh... the food animals were very original and the animation was great however, I must say! It was a bit much for the eyes to handle though, aha. XD

EDIT: That was this morning. Tonight I watched Ghost Busters for the first time. Oh man... woooow... that was a major dose of the 80's. Cheesiest and goofiest thing I have ever seen, haha. I must say though, for being rated PG they let a lot of language slip through back then... holy moley. O.O

Edited by Curly Swirl

cmxKh.gif 

Just saw Little Fockers

A Million Ways To Die In The West with Seth MacFarlane, Liam Neeson, and Neil Patrick Harris. 

I wanted to ask, how is that movie?

Godzilla: Tokyo SOS

Easily one of the best Godzilla films out there; my 2nd fav of the millennium series (behind GMK). It just has so much heart and charm without seeming too serious or too silly.

Plus, it having Mechagodzilla is always a plus.

• Brohoof 1

0C974976-AEAC-473F-A904-E17FE9F80486.png
Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~
Matching signatures with mah Bestie MOONLIGHT <3

If you're talking about the last new release movie that I have seen, it's Godzilla (the new one, not as good as the originals (in my opinion) (probably because the originals are the originals)), but if you're talking about the last movie I have popped into the DVD player and vegged out on the couch watching, It's my favorite movie of all time, The Chronicles of Riddick.  It is actually the third movie in the former trilogy.  I say "former" because they released a fourth Riddick movie not too long ago.  Below is a trailer for both and images for both.

post-11645-0-20749000-1401863708_thumb.jpg

post-11645-0-48958200-1401863929_thumb.jpeg

icrdig.jpg

Like my signature or avatar?  Go to Squeak Squeak's Sig+Avi Shop.